45 year old mom dies after getting vaxxed

How sad. She was mandated to get the jab in order to keep her job, now she is dead.

Damn shame she died taking a Trump made vaccine. So sad.

Stop it. More people die daily getting hit by a bus, taking aspirin, in car accidents, and falling down stairs at work.
Her name is Robin Spring Saunders. She had two kids.

Yes, it is sad she died, but I bet her friends and family wouldn't like her death being used as a political tool through anecdotal and appeal to emotion logical fallacies. Nothing is 100% in this world other than we will all die some day in one way or another, at some time or another.
I'm pretty sure her friends and family are aware that she died because of the vaccine, and I'm pretty sure they are PAINFULLY aware that she only got the deadly shot because of politics. Her social media post shows that it was politics that mandated her taking the shot, everybody knows it.
So you really have no idea what she died from then?
Your business on this thread was addressed in post 7.

EvMetro This is post#7

"The death of this mother will make her an enemy of the left, since it is bad optics for the vaccines. Watch for the Fau Chi surrogates to marginalize her death."
Yep. What is the last sentence of post 7?

EvMetro This is post#7

"The death of this mother will make her an enemy of the left, since it is bad optics for the vaccines. Watch for the Fau Chi surrogates to marginalize her death."
Well I can tell you what it isnt. Its definitely not the proof I asked for. She could have died from a brain embolism. You have no proof she died from the shot.

EvMetro This is post#7

Well I can tell you what it isnt. Its definitely not the proof I asked for. She could have died from a brain embolism. You have no proof she died from the shot.
Haven't you noticed that all your fellow lefties won't touch this thread? It is because they all know that the death of this woman is EXTREMELY politically inconvenient. They are all smart enough to see that this woman died because of the vaccine that they are trying to impose on society, and they all know that trying to marginalize the death of this woman is only going to make the optics even worse. Then we have you, the only lefty who is dumb enough to try something when we all know what you are up to.

EvMetro This is post#7

Haven't you noticed that all your fellow lefties won't touch this thread? It is because they all know that the death of this woman is EXTREMELY politically inconvenient. They are all smart enough to see that this woman died because of the vaccine that they are trying to impose on society, and they all know that trying to marginalize the death of this woman is only going to make the optics even worse. Then we have you, the only lefty who is dumb enough to try something when we all know what you are up to.
You avoided my point. You have zero proof she died of the vaccine.

How sad. She was mandated to get the jab in order to keep her job, now she is dead.

Damn shame she died taking a Trump made vaccine. So sad.

Stop it. More people die daily getting hit by a bus, taking aspirin, in car accidents, and falling down stairs at work.
Her name is Robin Spring Saunders. She had two kids.

Yes, it is sad she died, but I bet her friends and family wouldn't like her death being used as a political tool through anecdotal and appeal to emotion logical fallacies. Nothing is 100% in this world other than we will all die some day in one way or another, at some time or another.

Do you know her family?

EvMetro This is post#7

CNN confirmed it, read their reports.

EvMetro This is post#7

Show me the link.

EvMetro This is post#7

Show me the link.
CNN has confirmed it. Didn't you read the CNN report on this? I won't provide links or research for you, unless you can demonstrate that you did in fact read the CNN story on this.

For some reason, I can't seem to find the CNN report on this. I went to the CNN website and entered her name into the CNN search bar, but it said no results found.

Of course not! and you won't find it in 99%of fake news media. Their duty is hide the truth from the people.

So sad....I was reading about it.....

"Surgeon who operated on young Italian vaccine victim

‘I have never seen anything like this’

Camilla Canepa was operated on by Gianluigi Zona, director of the neurosurgical and neuro-traumatological clinic of the San Martino hospital: “I had never seen a brain that was affected by such an extensive and severe thrombosis.”

I pray for those who decided to take this vaccine.

More fear mongering for the window lickers.

To die like that is no fear mongering.
Neither is being intubated.

intubated?

she died of trombosis caused by the vaccine said the surgeon ....are you a surgeon....what do you know
I know I "won't see this on MSM" because it's a red herring.
Vaccinated and healthy here.

Good. Hope you keep that way.

For some reason, I can't seem to find the CNN report on this. I went to the CNN website and entered her name into the CNN search bar, but it said no results found.
It's not on Fox News or Breitbart either.

Why is that?

It's not on Fox News or Breitbart either.

Why is that?
This is a very good question, and this question stands between a lot of people and the vaccine. The msm, the cdc, big government, big tech, big pharma, and social media is suppressing, deplatforming, censoring, canceling, and destroying anybody who dares to question the vaccine or report any negative information about it. As long as this is happening, I cannot objectively research the vaccine to see if I want it.

Here is a thread that archives negative information about vaccines, information that the MSM censors and suppresses, information relevant to your excellent question:

Forum List

Back