45 year old mom dies after getting vaxxed

Gateway Pundit doesn't have it either. Don't they cover stories about people who die after taking the vaccine?

Maybe the st
This. You have described EXACTLY what the MSM is trying to accomplish. They do not want this story to get out, since it is EXTREMELY politically inconvenient. Have a look below at what I see when I type "Robin Spring Saunders death" into the duck duck go search engine:

View attachment 510901
Or maybe your source is just bullshit.
If you don't have the hungar to go to a different search engine and track down the truth, the msm owns you. They censor what they don't want you to see, and they put what they want you to see in front of you. Why not form your OWN perception of the political landscape, instead of having theirs? Do you want them to own you?
“Just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true.”

-Abraham Lincoln
It does not appear that you have any interest in finding the truth. Even if you ever decide to search for the truth, it will still take a lot to learn how to vet the media that you encounter. When I began waking up from my lefty sleep, it took at least a decade to really wake up.

How do you vet the media you encounter? What exactly makes your source reliable?

I’ve never heard of the empowerer. The author is some blogger. Do you trust all blogs on the internet?
The first step in vetting political information is to establish and be clear to yourself what your goal is. One absolutely MUST know if his goal is to prove something that he believes is true (subjective intent), or if his goal is to establish what the actual truth is. (Objective intent) Most political debate is just subjective bickering, but if you want to debate from a position of strength and knowledge, knowing what the actual truth is will give you the upper hand. If you cannot differentiate objective thought from subjective thought, you will be limited to the innate subjective thought that we are born with. Objective thought is a delightful part of human consciousness that we learn to do as we mature.

The first step in vetting political information is to establish and be clear to yourself what your goal is. One absolutely MUST know if his goal is to prove something that he believes is true (subjective intent), or if his goal is to establish what the actual truth is. (Objective intent)

Kinda looks like you did subjective intent there. You don't want the vaccine and you're trying to convince yourself why with some random person's blog.

The first step in vetting political information is to establish and be clear to yourself what your goal is. One absolutely MUST know if his goal is to prove something that he believes is true (subjective intent), or if his goal is to establish what the actual truth is. (Objective intent)

Kinda looks like you did subjective intent there. You don't want the vaccine and you're trying to convince yourself why with some random person's blog.
You were unable to process the first step in the post you just quoted. You do not have the hunger to know the actual truth. It does not appear that you have any interest in finding the truth. Even if you ever decide to search for the truth, it will still take a lot to learn how to vet the media that you encounter. When I began waking up from my lefty sleep, it took at least a decade to really wake up.

You were unable to process the first step in the post you just quoted. You do not have the hunger to know the actual truth. It does not appear that you have any interest in finding the truth. Even if you ever decide to search for the truth, it will still take a lot to learn how to vet the media that you encounter. When I began waking up from my lefty sleep, it took at least a decade to really wake up.

This isn’t about me. I’m saying that you looked up some random person’s blog because they agree with you. Was that or was that not subjective intent?

How sad. Only 45, a mother, and now she is dead because her employer required the deadly jab.

Seems like a lot of these sad stories are happening after the jab.

Forum List

Back