450 pound chicago negress gets $1100 a month disability for being fat

Most amazing thing to me is she's got two kids. Kudos to the guy who could still get it up after eyeballing that gigantic blob naked.

it is amazing, especially taking into consideration that morbid obesity can cause infertility ( adipose tissue has hormonal activity).

Lots of lazy whites but there are NO hard-working blacks.

The blacks I work with are hard working.

By your standards a dead sloth is hard working. HAHAHA.

Actually, i've worked with a number of blacks in my life and they seem to work as hard as whites. Which isn't saying much. The only truly hard worker i ever saw was me.

Douchebag

You wouldn't get hired to empty the trash where I work.

You'd probably think it was a source of food.

"Chicago negress"

"Those darn assholes always play the race card like im racist or sumfin....hmmf! The nerve"

I am not for helping the hopeless, but for helping the helpless. At her size she is hopeless over-weight and near immobile! Her life is tough and losing weight at her size is going to be extremely tough. However, I think she should try. Nevertheless, she would fit what one would view as helpless.

Also $1,100 a month isn't alot. It would be tough to pay the rent, pay for food, healthcare, car and gas. In IL at least if you are on disability you may not receive food stamps or welfare (you can get sec 8 though)!

Being that over-weight is horrendous, but no amount of money is going to motivate anyone to becoming that far.

That fat cow should be put down, regardless of race. What a complete waste of resources.

UK article, though it concerns an american. Looks like obozo told the american press not to touch this subject.

Woman with 7ft wide backside hopes to inspire larger ladies | Mail Online

PUBLISHED: 22:48 EST, 29 December 2013

article-2530778-1A53FA6800000578-857_306x572.jpg

She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it but Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world's largest posteriors.

The Chicago mother-of-two's derriere measures an impressive 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways.

But despite being proud of her record-breaking rear end, 32-stone Ms Massey admits that living with a super-sized bottom isn't always easy and receives £750 in disability benefit each month as a result of having limited mobility.

And yet, if she is a heterosexual, she's allowed to legally marry in all 50 states. :D

I love USMB. I am learning so much about America! Previously I had no idea that American ladies were allowed to marry 50 times, once in each state. Soon the happy day will have dawned when your ladies will be able to have 50 husbands or 50 wives according to life-style choice (or if they are bi 50 of each perhaps).

UK article, though it concerns an american. Looks like obozo told the american press not to touch this subject.

She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it but Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world's largest posteriors.

The Chicago mother-of-two's derriere measures an impressive 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways.

But despite being proud of her record-breaking rear end, 32-stone Ms Massey admits that living with a super-sized bottom isn't always easy and receives £750 in disability benefit each month as a result of having limited mobility.

And yet, if she is a heterosexual, she's allowed to legally marry in all 50 states. :D

:eusa_shifty:Kind of looks like she could be in all 50 states. At once.

This is a lie:

'Apart from my younger sister, the women in my family all have large behinds - I only eat between 1,500 and 2,000 calories per day.

People who are that obese eat far more than that, as demonstrated by the truly horrific TLC documentary "I Eat 33,000 Calories A Day".
]

of course they eat much more.

she forgot one zero ;)

:lol:And it looks like someone photochopped those number '8's into '3's.

I'm glad my taxes are paying for her fat ass to get fatter.
Oh wait, I'm not.

I'm with you.

Her fat ass needs to be on a diet with exercise.

Why the hell should my taxdollar support her fat, lazy ass??

She gets disability because mobility is a problem??

Mobility wouldn't be a problem if she bothered to exercise and move.

No wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket. Good Gawd.

She's not the only person in America getting disability for being morbidly obese, and, moreover, it's most likely those who are doing so are mostly white folks. Negro and negress are insulting terms; you show your racism in using those terms and in your continuous racist posts and threads like this. IMO someone like you is mentally ill.

:doubt:IMO it looks more like that overweight ape is the one thats mentally ill. And the gov't is too for also for paying her for being so.

Betty Boob-Job?

:eusa_angel:Maybe even Betty Crock Her.

Because her morbid obesity is a medical condition.

The woman's EBT monthly food stamps could easily be $2,000 per month or more. ... :doubt:

You can't get food stamps if your on SS disability. My brother-in-law, who has a true disability in MS, was on food stamps, the minute he finally received SS, he was told he couldn't get food stamps anymore!

Forum List

Back