46 Democrat Senators Who Betrayed Us

Obama is the one arming Al Qaeda and the Islamic radicals who just issued a fatwa for rape of Syrian women! These are the guys Obama is arming inside Syria. Some as young as 8 yrs old. Proud to say I didn't vote for him. Unfortunately you did. So blame yourselves. Not me. - Jeri

I'm afraid not

You are the one who supports an uninterrupted supply of weapons to Americas enemies

Conservatives support a Second Amendment for Terrorists

Wait a minute Rightwing! Are you saying that because Conservatives defend 2nd amendment rights we are ...........by doing so...........defending guns for terrorists? Is that what your arguement is here? I'm still trying to figure out what you are talking about here!

That kind of reasoning makes no sense at all!

Obama is the one arming Al Qaeda and the Islamic radicals who just issued a fatwa for rape of Syrian women! These are the guys Obama is arming inside Syria. Some as young as 8 yrs old. Proud to say I didn't vote for him. Unfortunately you did. So blame yourselves. Not me. - Jeri

I'm afraid not

You are the one who supports an uninterrupted supply of weapons to Americas enemies

Conservatives support a Second Amendment for Terrorists

Wait a minute Rightwing! Are you saying that because Conservatives defend 2nd amendment rights we are ...........by doing so...........defending guns for terrorists? Is that what your arguement is here? I'm still trying to figure out what you are talking about here!

That kind of reasoning makes no sense at all!

In this case you are doing exactly that

In rejecting a bill meant to restrict the international trafficking of weapons to terrorists Republicans are supporting international terrorism

Jeri, you can post where I said I was a liberal. But you are a birther, so I guess you might really think that without any justification.

Yes, the far side of the GOP is pulling it to far too the right, and the rest of the country has made it quite clear they won't give us a majority to get the Presidency or the Senate when Porky Pig should have been able to beat BHO last year.

I am glad we agree on Israel.

Actually? My mistake! I read your posts again and what you actually said was you'd see why I'd see you as a liberal not that you were one.......sorry about that! :eusa_angel:

ha! ha! I can laugh at myself. I do agree we should have beat BHO - my character was daffy duck! lol! I said it for a full year, daffy duck could beat him. Not happening. The GOP is stuck in some strange vortex and now they are talking Rubio? No. I see major trouble with GOP and Libertarians make good points. Anyhow - Long Live Israel! - Jeri

Jake is a rational sane Republican. Judging by your divisive rants against liberals and Democrats you could learn a lot from him, Jeri. He is not the problem with your party. You are.

Forum List

Back