47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

This is what you pathetic losers have been reduced to.

The FBI snuck in those folders.... Good luck with that one in court

Trump is going to be some huge black dudes bitch. Do you think he will cry when he gets sentenced, like the Jan 6th rioters did?
Sorry to burst your bubble (who am I kidding, I love to burst your bubble) but TRUMP! will never see the inside of a prison cell. It's just one of those things. He might get fined, but that's about it.

Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

How do we know the FBI didnt plant those folders during their investigation and then use the mystery of there being nothing there to build further on the story that Trump must have done something with them. No body, no crime.

Sorry AGAIN, motherfuckers.

Bit by bit, the MAGAt-GOP was groomed to chuck any faithfulness they had for America and replacing it with slavish devotion to what they now hold as their orange god.
Boy, am I glad that's not happening. That would be bad.

LOL, so you’re dumb enough to think a “Top Secret” cover sheet is illegal to own.

Holy fuck you people are retarded.

BTW, they just announced they will wait until after the midterms to “press charges or not”. LOL.

They need to see how likely it will be that TRUMP! would win again and have a friendly Congress. Let's face reality. All he has to do is say he won't run again and this all goes awaay.

Maybe it's just me. But if I see a wallet on the street, pick it up, and find it's completely empty. I assume there used to be something in it.
I see empty garbage cans on the street and say, there use to be something in them. Dude, that mantra is true for almost anything in life. What's your point?

you've seen them?
Of course they've seen them. What, you think they would latch onto a headline and regurgitate it as gospel truth and not bother to find out if it's true or not? That would be bad.

Of course they've seen them. What, you think they would latch onto a headline and regurgitate it as gospel truth and not bother to find out if it's true or not? That would be bad.
I just always assume it's that special demofk only magic.

Forum List

Back