47 racist politicans help pass H.R. 4038

Those racist democrats that voted aye are in deep shit once Pelosi and Reid do The Imams dirty work for him...I wonder will they stone them or behead them?

Again, Republicans in Congress show how ignorant they truly are. The refugees are already being vetted.......so heavily that it takes up 18 months for them to finally be given passage.

As for the Democrats that voted for it......they probably are in rwnj districts and are just trying to keep their job.....it's not like the damn bill is going to go anywhere, Obama still has "VETO" power......but, the GOP dummies just like to waste their time and tax payer's money drumming up useless bills that go nowhere so they can then brag that they are "conservative"...........bwahahaha!

I'm not doubting your word, Mertex, but where are the 10,000 Syrian refugees that arrived in Louisianna over a week ago? Does anyone know?

"Out of political fear". Really, so you know why every one of those 47 Democrats voted for that bill? Maybe they have decided that Obama is full of shit and protecting the homeland is the priority.

Far as I know Congresscritters are still supposed to be voting as representatives for their constituents, not as representatives of a political party.

But this is kinda new and esoteric information, it's only been set up that way a couple of centuries....

Don't expect lemmings, who vote lock-step with their racist party to understand that Democratic Congressmen represent the people of their district.....just because Republican Congressmen don't give a rat's ass about their constituents, they think all congressmen are the same.
Your post is just unbelievably stupid & full of hypocrisy.
According to you it is okay for a Democrat to vote based on the wishes of their constituents or to "save" their jobs BUT if a Republican does the same it's just different somehow.

Incredible

It is a shame how Fear can steam roll people on both sides of the aisle. Next up....increased Patriot Act powers.

"47 racist politicans help pass H.R. 4038"

Ignorant nonsense.

The legislation isn't a about 'racism,' it's about politics, it's about conservatives seeking to contrive 'refugees' into a partisan Issue, where this measure is proposed in bad faith and is completely unwarranted.

"Out of political fear". Really, so you know why every one of those 47 Democrats voted for that bill? Maybe they have decided that Obama is full of shit and protecting the homeland is the priority.
We need to pray for the Democrat leaders that they will continue to find the courage to stand up for America's rights over UN's demands. This would not be happening if the UN had not demanded world leaders to accept these refugees. It is time for Americans and Europeans to demand our leaders put the safety "needs" of their own citizens over UN "wants" and "ambitions".

The Human Being, the humanitarian and warrior for the oppressed and denied, statesman and patriot and all-around good guy has devised within his superior mind, a fail-safe tool for screening out radical Islamists.

Wherever the screening process is ongoing, simply fry up some bacon and tell everyone seeking refuge that he/she must first eat the bacon.

I don't believe opposition to allowing ten thousand Muslims to enter the U.S. when all it will take is a few to emulate something like the 9/11 attack is motivated by racism. This issue deals with a matter of extremely bad timing, not racism.

While I don't believe all Muslims are jihadists I know that some are. What assurance do we have that none of these ten thousand Syrians are? If the situation were reversed would the Syrian people invite ten thousand Americans into their midst?

I don't think so.

The Human Being, the humanitarian and warrior for the oppressed and denied, statesman and patriot and all-around good guy has devised within his superior mind, a fail-safe tool for screening out radical Islamists.

Wherever the screening process is ongoing, simply fry up some bacon and tell everyone seeking refuge that he/she must first eat the bacon.
That won't work. Muslims do not always observe the rules of Islam. The asshole that led the Paris attacks and was killed was seen earlier drinking from a bottle of whiskey. The Muslim whore that blew herself to pieces had published nude pictures of herself.

Terrorists are not likely to observe abstinence from pork in order to keep from being recognized as Muslim...and possibly a Muslim terrorist.

Try again, Einstein.

That won't work. Muslims do not always observe the rules of Islam. The asshole that led the Paris attacks and was killed was seen earlier drinking from a bottle of whiskey. The Muslim whore that blew herself to pieces had published nude pictures of herself.

Terrorists are not likely to observe abstinence from pork in order to keep from being recognized as Muslim...and possibly a Muslim terrorist.

Try again, Einstein.

OK. You say they will lie. That calls for Plan B. Ask the person seeking refugee statue if he/she is a member of ISIS or any other radical group. If he/she responds in the affirmative, shoot him/her between the eyes. If the subject replies in the negative, shoot him/her between the eyes. You already said they would lie.

Try again, Einstein.

OK. You say they will lie. That calls for Plan B. Ask the person seeking refugee statue if he/she is a member of ISIS or any other radical group. If he/she responds in the affirmative, shoot him/her between the eyes. If the subject replies in the negative, shoot him/her between the eyes. You already said they would lie.
You are a fool.

Why did those 47 Democrats vote against the bill? Fear?

How The White House Lost Democrats On The Syrian Refugee Bill
They didn't. NLT needs to edit his post...change "block" to "support".

You are still an idiot!

Yep, he has it ass backwards. Those 47 voted for the bill out of political fear in their home districts.
fakhota why are you not calling them racist like you did the GOP? Hypocrite much
Fakehota lol nice

NaziCons routinely put dollars before country - so what's the problem when a few scared Democrats do the same?

That would be American tax payer dollars before possible muslim terrorist.
It's a no brainer...which is why I suspect you're having a problem with it.

Far as I know Congresscritters are still supposed to be voting as representatives for their constituents, not as representatives of a political party.

But this is kinda new and esoteric information, it's only been set up that way a couple of centuries....

Don't expect lemmings, who vote lock-step with their racist party to understand that Democratic Congressmen represent the people of their district.....just because Republican Congressmen don't give a rat's ass about their constituents, they think all congressmen are the same.
Your post is just unbelievably stupid & full of hypocrisy.
According to you it is okay for a Democrat to vote based on the wishes of their constituents or to "save" their jobs BUT if a Republican does the same it's just different somehow.

Incredible

A Congressional representative's fucking JOB is to represent his or her constituents, dumb shit. Has nothing to do with "saving" one's job so don't put words in my mouth, asshole. It has to do with DOING one's job.

Actually all this exhibits is what freaking morons some of y'all are that think politics is some kind of football game where the object is to "score more points". The same kind of morons who come up with terms like "RINO", displaying an abject ignorance of how representative government is supposed to work.

Shove your hypocrisy up your ass, pal.

Last edited:
I don't believe opposition to allowing ten thousand Muslims to enter the U.S. when all it will take is a few to emulate something like the 9/11 attack is motivated by racism. This issue deals with a matter of extremely bad timing, not racism.

While I don't believe all Muslims are jihadists I know that some are. What assurance do we have that none of these ten thousand Syrians are? If the situation were reversed would the Syrian people invite ten thousand Americans into their midst?

I don't think so.

And as been pointed out before -- immigration is irrelevant. You don't need to immigrate somewhere to commit terrorism there. All you need is a passport. It's a hell of a lot quicker than waiting through a refugee process. The fearmongers who like to conflate refugees with what they're fleeing from hope that nobody thinks that through.

And as been pointed out before -- immigration is irrelevant. You don't need to immigrate somewhere to commit terrorism there. All you need is a passport. It's a hell of a lot quicker than waiting through a refugee process. The fearmongers who like to conflate refugees with what they're fleeing from hope that nobody thinks that through.
While it's true there are more methodical methods of sneaking into the U.S. it is a lot easier to jump onto a massive migration. So my response to what you've said is first of all you're right, but a phony passport costs at minimum $700 U.S. And while there are some who will choose that means of entry does that ensure no other means will be exploited.

The bottom line is we need to eliminate every possible means of surreptitious entry -- phony passports, impersonation of peaceful refugees, or any other means which might be available to ISIS.

While it's true there are more methodical methods of sneaking into the U.S. it is a lot easier to jump onto a massive migration. So my response to what you've said is first of all you're right, but a phony passport costs at minimum $700 U.S. And while there are some who will choose that means of entry does that ensure no other means will be exploited.

The bottom line is we need to eliminate every possible means of surreptitious entry -- phony passports, impersonation of peaceful refugees, or any other means which might be available to ISIS.

Sure, but this pretense that goes "oh noes we gotta stop immigration so we don't let in a terrorist" ignores the other, much easier and much quicker avenues such a terrorist already has, such as the hijackers of Flight 11 (first one to hit the WTC) who simply flew in from Canada and changed planes -- that's all it took. I'm pointing out that flaw in the basis of that argument, because it implies (and its fearmongering depends on) the premise that a terrorist can only enter via immigration -- in fact it would be more a last resort, making it a less likely, not more likely, method of entry.

The bottom line being, the idea of refugees as security threat is quite a logical stretch.

Sure, but this pretense that goes "oh noes we gotta stop immigration so we don't let in a terrorist" ignores the other, much easier and much quicker avenues such a terrorist already has, such as the hijackers of Flight 11 (first one to hit the WTC) who simply flew in from Canada and changed planes -- that's all it took. I'm pointing out that flaw in the basis of that argument, because it implies (and its fearmongering depends on) the premise that a terrorist can only enter via immigration -- in fact it would be more a last resort, making it a less likely, not more likely, method of entry.

The bottom line being, the idea of refugees as security threat is quite a logical stretch.
With the numbers involved (10 to 50 thousand in two years) and the patience of the leaders of IS, melting into the refugee mob has merits down the road. Those that melted into the mob can always solidify after settling in their new battleground.

Just as with other simple precautions meant to protect our way of life and Constitutional protections--such as voter ID--seem to rile the liberals among us, the added precaution of expanding the vetting process and requiring that senior officials vouch for each accepted refugee seems to evoke their anger.

If Obama's Rapid Transit System is installed, it will take two years to vet 10,000 'refuges'. What's another year gonna hurt?

Better yet, why doesn't Obama grow some goddamned balls and tell Putin that we are going to establish a nice refugee camp IN SYRIA, where these people supposedly WANT TO LIVE-- and there better not be one goddamned errant bomb or rocket attack that hits it?

Forum List

Back