47 year old MAN ditches wife, 7 kids so he can transform into a "6 yr old girl". Liberalism.

This is why the mental illness of liberalism is so dangerous. It rots society's stability. This was....er..IS...a 47 year old MAN who had a job, a wife and 7 kids. A family.

But....he wanted to pull a Jenner. He ditched his family....and found a couple who would ADOPT HIM as a "6 year old girl".

Just....God dammit. That's all you can say. Liberals belong in mental institutes:

I'd like to be 25, hot and single.... do I have to change parties to do that?

This is why the mental illness of liberalism is so dangerous. It rots society's stability. This was....er..IS...a 47 year old MAN who had a job, a wife and 7 kids. A family.

But....he wanted to pull a Jenner. He ditched his family....and found a couple who would ADOPT HIM as a "6 year old girl".

Just....God dammit. That's all you can say. Liberals belong in mental institutes:

Nope. Just be it. No matter what your age or gender or race is....liberals say you can just instantly be something else.

I'm a white male in his 40s. But....hell....maybe tomorrow I'm gonna be a 15 year old black female and apply for a minority scholarship to a major college. Better not discriminate against me.

Nope. Just be it. No matter what your age or gender or race is....liberals say you can just instantly be something else.

I'm a white male in his 40s. But....hell....maybe tomorrow I'm gonna be a 15 year old black female and apply for a minority scholarship to a major college. Better not discriminate against me.

The divorce part might get a little hairy....
Hubby would not go down without a fight.. he'd be like "great, you are going to be 25 and hot and now dump me... not gonna happen!"

Hubby would not go down without a fight.. he'd be like "great, you are going to be 25 and hot and now dump me... not gonna happen!"

Then he's racist

Then he's racist

Yeah well he's a lot of things! World is just stupid now... crazy days......

Cool selfie. Hope you're happy with the uh, arrangement.

Can't see what the flying fuck this has to do with Liberalism though. Misplace the meds again?
One of your fellow Leftists is defending this, Pogo stick.

Non sequitur.

It follows. You simply can't follow it.

It isn't even your post, Dumbass.

No it does not follow. I complimented the OP on his nice selfie and mused that it has no content that pertains to "Liberalism" or even politics. Neither of you are the OP, nor did either of you answer the observation.

Ergo non sequitur, quod erat demonstrandum, et cum spiri 220.

You libtards have celebrated and praised the tranny movement all year. This is the kind of nonsense that results. Shit like this should be shamed....not celebrated. Fucking liberalism.

Link to where I've posted on a "tranny movement" at all is ------ where?

Link to any political content in this story is -------- where?

You do understand what "where" means, do you not?

Unbelievable.

What can one say?

In cases like this it's when I think the Islamic jihadists are right in saying the US is a degenerate culture.

Heck ,in this case I would say the same! :cuckoo: :puke3:

Yep, he is living the dream of us liberals. I have my name on a waiting list for a sex change operation, myself. In fact, this particular agenda item is going to be expanded so that when we win the presidency again, we intend to do mandatory transgender operations on anyone caught listening to Rush on the radio.

While this happened in Canada and he is living with his "play" therapy parents, I do agree that the US is in trouble we even have someone posting here that claims to be a mere child compared to her real age.

This is a transnutjob is not the norm just someone who made the news.

While this happened in Canada and he is living with his "play" therapy parents, I do agree that the US is in trouble we even have someone posting here that claims to be a mere child compared to her real age.

No teasing. Name this person.

No teasing. Name this person.
Well ok you twisted my arm it is ChrisL she is no where near the mid 30's she pretends to be she is more like 60's with a ton of makeup.

But the OP is a mental case not representative of any political slant.

looks like a southern white christian freak

looks like a southern white christian freak

He's actually one of you Northern liberal mentally ill freaks

Canadian Dude Trades Married Life in For Living Like 6-Year-Old Girl… Makes Sense

I have no clue what she rants and raves about any more. I slapped her ass on ignore awhile back. Blessed peace for me!

If Chris is in her mid 30's, I am really what you see in my avie. :lol:
I am not even sure ChrisL is the woman "she" claims to be after reading the story in the OP.

It's a truth universally acknowledged that people who aggressively promote a particular physical image on the interwebs generally look more like this:

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

than they do this:

chris-hemsworth-8-768.jpg

Poor Chris is extremely insecure. And batshit cray cray to boot. Ugly combo, that.

If this nutter's wife paying child support to the play parents? Since he will never age beyond six, it's lifetime support.

Forum List

Back