47 year old MAN ditches wife, 7 kids so he can transform into a "6 yr old girl". Liberalism.

Lobotomy was cruel and unusual punishment. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Even this dweeb that is the current topic. Mentally ill people do not need to be tortured or treated inhumanely. They need help. Meds. Someting. Not a drill in their fucking skulls.

Drama queeng is not without hers share of drama

"Toronto police say they are concerned for the safety of a missing woman who was last seen in the area of Church and Wellesley streets on Sunday.

According to police, 52-year-old Stefonknee Wolscht was last spotted in the downtown neighbourhood at around 12:30 p.m.

Police say she is six-foot-four and is about 270 pounds with medium length, blonde hair and glasses.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call....."

Police concerned for safety of missing 52-year-old woman

trans-protestor-120822.jpg

They used to make lobotomies in people like that not so long ago

GOD how is miss the past
Yeah, and euthanasia was all the rage.....You are really that old?

who is talking about euthanasia?

I am talking about a bloody lobotomy
How much blood?

very bloody

Like Black and Decker drill with no anesthesia bloody?

Yes M'am :2up:

They used to make lobotomies in people like that not so long ago

GOD how is miss the past

How much blood?

very bloody

just to add ....that's why I like you ....:smiliehug:

How much blood?

very bloody

just to add ....that's why I like you ....:smiliehug:
I believe that SassyIrishLass needs no drill all she has to do is stare at this nutjob and his mind will melt.

Drama queeng is not without hers share of drama

"Toronto police say they are concerned for the safety of a missing woman who was last seen in the area of Church and Wellesley streets on Sunday.

According to police, 52-year-old Stefonknee Wolscht was last spotted in the downtown neighbourhood at around 12:30 p.m.

Police say she is six-foot-four and is about 270 pounds with medium length, blonde hair and glasses.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call....."

Police concerned for safety of missing 52-year-old woman

trans-protestor-120822.jpg
Looks like a few are concerned about a FIFTY TWO year old MAN pretending to be a SIX YEAR OLD little girl and maybe did something about it. Maybe he asked the wrong person to retie his bowed maryjane shoes.

I'm curious: Has any LGBT spokesperson or organization spoken out AGAINST this guy? Not because he is lgbt, but because he is living as a 6 year old girl, not supporting his own family and in general..cray cray as well as a con artist to get out of fatherly responsibilities? Anyone know?

Toronto police say they are concerned for the safety of a missing man dressed as a woman who was last seen in the area of Church and Wellesley streets on Sunday.

Police say he is six-foot-four and is about 270 pounds with medium length, blonde hair and glasses.

Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call 416-808-5100.

There. Fixed. Shame on them. More enabling. How can anyone report finding HIM if they are supposedly looking for a WOMAN?

That's like saying:

Police are looking for a person wearing a headscarf and may be muslim.

This is why the mental illness of liberalism is so dangerous. It rots society's stability. This was....er..IS...a 47 year old MAN who had a job, a wife and 7 kids. A family.

But....he wanted to pull a Jenner. He ditched his family....and found a couple who would ADOPT HIM as a "6 year old girl".

Just....God dammit. That's all you can say. Liberals belong in mental institutes:

Holy shit, whats wrong with the two that adopted him????!!!! they are just as crazy. Why couldn't they just get a pet? like a chinchilla or something :D

You have to wonder if there is some perverted stuff going there

No doubt about it.

One of your fellow Leftists is defending this, Pogo stick.

Non sequitur.

It follows. You simply can't follow it.

It isn't even your post, Dumbass.

No it does not follow. I complimented the OP on his nice selfie and mused that it has no content that pertains to "Liberalism" or even politics. Neither of you are the OP, nor did either of you answer the observation.

Ergo non sequitur, quod erat demonstrandum, et cum spiri 220.

You libtards have celebrated and praised the tranny movement all year. This is the kind of nonsense that results. Shit like this should be shamed....not celebrated. Fucking liberalism.

Link to where I've posted on a "tranny movement" at all is ------ where?

Link to any political content in this story is -------- where?

You do understand what "where" means, do you not?

Soooooooooooooooo......................................................................................... nothing.

Given a whole day, on a weekend no less, you came up with Zero.
Bupkis.
Nada.
Squat.
The Void.
Fuck All.
Blank.... Empty ..... Space.
Sweet Fanny Adams.
Empty.

That makes you a liar.

Again.

You lose.

Has anyone gotten an official statement from the American Psychological Association on this guy playing at being a 6 year old girl? Is it DSM material or "a new acceptable norm, free from "hate speech" against it"? Let me know if anyone finds their official position on this...

This is why the mental illness of liberalism is so dangerous. It rots society's stability. This was....er..IS...a 47 year old MAN who had a job, a wife and 7 kids. A family.

But....he wanted to pull a Jenner. He ditched his family....and found a couple who would ADOPT HIM as a "6 year old girl".

Just....God dammit. That's all you can say. Liberals belong in mental institutes:

Except for of course Bruce Jenner is a fucking Republican.

Is Caitlyn Jenner still a Republican? And is that even fair to ask?

Bruce Jenner is a Republican. Here’s the reason that shouldn’t surprise you.

Toronto police say they are concerned for the safety of a missing man dressed as a woman who was last seen in the area of Church and Wellesley streets on Sunday.

Police say he is six-foot-four and is about 270 pounds with medium length, blonde hair and glasses.

Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call 416-808-5100.

There. Fixed. Shame on them. More enabling. How can anyone report finding HIM if they are supposedly looking for a WOMAN?

That's like saying:

Police are looking for a person wearing a headscarf and may be muslim.

A lost 6'4" 270 lb six year old. That little girl must be scared! :)

Except for of course Bruce Jenner is a fucking Republican.

Is Caitlyn Jenner still a Republican? And is that even fair to ask?

Bruce Jenner is a Republican. Here’s the reason that shouldn’t surprise you.

So the left is open to gay, lesbian, transsexual, transgender but want everyone to know Jenner is a Republican. Pretty funny that the all accepting Dems want to make sure everyone know Jenner is not a Democrat. :lmao:

The lawsuits against hate crimes will fly when this nut isn't invited to sleepovers.

Forum List

Back