48 hours longer till this MADNESS ends.....for a couple years anyhow.

`
If a person uses credit cards for their purchases, they leave behind a paper trail of data. If you use your real name in a social media site, you have left a paper trail of data. When you buy gas/oil/electricity and/or any utility, (phones for example) public or private, you leave behind a trail of data. Each one means nothing on its own, but when you add them up, It paints a picture of a person. Such data is readily for sale.

I am so damn sick of the endless political commercials I can't see straight.
Every morning we hear the same damn commercial against McCaskill and another against Josh that if I had a blood pressure monitor I bet it would show it going up.

Get this shit over with!

you realize the 2020 presidential campaign starts wednesday, right?

`
If a person uses credit cards for their purchases, they leave behind a paper trail of data. If you use your real name in a social media site, you have left a paper trail of data. When you buy gas/oil/electricity and/or any utility, (phones for example) public or private, you leave behind a trail of data. Each one means nothing on its own, but when you add them up, It paints a picture of a person. Such data is readily for sale.
They can pander their products all they like and they can get a no sale..

Every morning we hear the same damn commercial against McCaskill and another against Josh that if I had a blood pressure monitor I bet it would show it going up.

Get this shit over with!

Will they also be playing 10 commercials an hour every morning? No? Ok, I'm good

Get this shit over with!
Once the election ends the 2020 election cycle begins

That is the real madness

Get this shit over with!

Will they also be playing 10 commercials an hour every morning? No? Ok, I'm good

I hope not

There has been more than 5 billion dollars spent on this mid-term, just insane.

And you cannot escape the ads, they are all you hear on YouTube right now.

I just cannot believe anyone on the Sunday before the election is going to go "oh wow, I did not know that about (insert candidate name), I am going to change who I was going to vote for in two days!

Get this shit over with!
I don't think it will end....
I don't think it will either. Thank god for hunting season no ads in the woods. One more week on the water and hopefully a couple of days of hitting limit on walleye. Then the boat gets put away and into the woods. No ads either place. I hit the water this week end and there were more boats out there than laborday week end. Kinda strange but it made me happy to see people off the fucking couch. I had a good week end and put more than a few slabs in the freezer. Good end to a good season.

Get this shit over with!

I'm with you.

Every time you turn the TV or radio on you hear or see a election add.

Jesus am I sick of them and can't wait for Nov 6th to get here.

Get this shit over with!
It seems to get worse and worse every year. I'm glad that most of the cable channels I like to watch don't carry political ads.

Get this shit over with!

I'm with you.

I actually had one show up on the video display on a gas pump I was using.

I am so damn sick of the endless political commercials I can't see straight. Every morning we hear the same damn commercial against McCaskill and another against Josh that if I had a blood pressure monitor I bet it would show it going up. Get this shit over with!
A couple of years? Holy shit, the fundies will be screaming about 2020 by the end of the day Tuesday.

Get this shit over with!

I'm with you.

I actually had one show up on the video display on a gas pump I was using.

Jesus. What next.

Forum List

Back