48% of Americans say Trump indictment is politically motivated... Marco Rubio comments

usa-election_clinton2.jpg
Your support for criminals and traitors is known already but I see you need to make sure everyone knows what a POS you are. Fine with me.

Biden can’t wait to kick Trump’s ass again. The only question is will Trump be allowed to where a suit in place of his orange jumpsuit at the debates?
You people are making a lot of fuss over someone who got 81 million votes. What are you worried about?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden can’t wait to kick Trump’s ass again. The only question is will Trump be allowed to where a suit in place of his orange jumpsuit at the debates?
If this clown show gets Trump arrested DeSantis will win in a landslide and pardon Trump and hopefully put him over the doj to clean house.

If this clown show gets Trump arrested DeSantis will win in a landslide and pardon Trump and hopefully put him over the doj to clean house.
DeSantis could be Trump’s cellie. He has his own kidnapping problem to deal with. Trump is hogging all the news time for now, but I’m sure they’re working on his invitation to the FL courthouse too.

Nuthin. Hillary is off my radar, and if Trump goes to prison its his own damn fault.

We should be debating Joe Biden vs Ron Desantis in 2024. I like that matchup.
You mean the guy that’s going to be Trump’s cellie on a kidnapping charge? :rolleyes-41:

So no one may interfere, nor indict a criminal because he's a loser candidate for president, because it's politically motivated? Fuck that.

DeSantis could be Trump’s cellie. He has his own kidnapping problem to deal with. Trump is hogging all the news time for now, but I’m sure they’re working on his invitation to the FL courthouse too.
If Biden did his job, DeSantis wouldn't have to do it. Anyway Biden is doing the same thing.

Forum List

Back