48% of Americans say Trump indictment is politically motivated... Marco Rubio comments

If Trump dies in prison its his own damn fault. That said, the "law" isn't always cut-and-dried. Look at Hillary as an example. Look at her lack of "intent", etc.
Yeah! Look at Hillary. The lack of intent is a major issue to prosecute someone under the espionage act. Trump doesn’t lack intent. He knew what he was doing. He says he had the right to do so because that moron Tom Fitton was telling him this just like he’s telling you the same stupid lies.

Anyway, the right has totally ignored the fact that Trump was calling for her prosecution even as she was the “main political opponent”.

100% of the leftists here know it is politically motivated and support it for that very reason.
Don’t pretend to know what other people think.

Trump decided to play stupid games and so he gets stupid prizes. Everything happening to him is because of choices he made

Yeah! Look at Hillary. The lack of intent is a major issue to prosecute someone under the espionage act. Trump doesn’t lack intent. He knew what he was doing. He says he had the right to do so because that moron Tom Fitton was telling him this just like he’s telling you the same stupid lies.
Anyway, the right has totally ignored the fact that Trump was calling for her prosecution even as she was the “main political opponent”.
Ok, calm down, deep breaths...if Trump dies in prison its his own damn fault. Hillary wasn't prosecuted, she's fine.

He did make a choice to support a strong and sovereign America, true.
He made a choice to lie about complying with a grand jury subpoena and not turn over highly classified documents that he was keeping in his basement for no apparent reason.

He’s a toddler.

If the other living presidents aren't charged, then Trump shouldn't. They all did the same thing.
No, they didn’t. They cooperated. If Trump had, this wouldn’t have happened. Evidence: He didn’t get charged for any of the documents he turned over before the Mar-a-Lago raid.

That's a pretty high %age especially when you consider that CNN reaches.. well, a few people..

and then there are other lib media outlets that brainwash people to be against Trump

48%

not too shabby! At least some Americans are paying attention!

:)

You can go to point 3.00 for Rubio citing that statistic

(Also, Rs are holding up bidim nominees over this :))
Trump needs a better strategy team.... His approach to these problems is atrocious and unecessarily boorish. Having said that there's no doubt that the prosecution has solidified his base. But in all honesty some of his decisions were just heinously irresponsible. Classified docs are not dinner party trinkets.

Trump needs a better strategy team.... His approach to these problems is atrocious and unecessarily boorish. Having said that there's no doubt that the prosecution has solidified his base. But in all honesty some of his decisions were just heinously irresponsible. Classified docs are not dinner party trinkets.

your words are too extreme..

you must be lib-leaning

No....not at all... Not even a little....

I'm exasperated perhaps...

So much could have been avoided....

Jo

I agree w/ Senator Marco Rubio, FL

that people are obsessed with "getting Trump" and the indictment, etc...

while China is building up (my words here) their country to over-take us as world's #1 economic/military power..

Also as Rubio said last night on Hannity: the world is laughing at us...

We ourselves laugh... when our alleged president trips and falls... can't make a coherent sentence half the time...

But it is really no laughing matter

I agree w/ Senator Marco Rubio, FL

that people are obsessed with "getting Trump" and the indictment, etc...

while China is building up (my words here) their country to over-take us as world's #1 economic/military power..

Also as Rubio said last night on Hannity: the world is laughing at us...

We ourselves laugh... when our alleged president trips and falls... can't make a coherent sentence half the time...

But it is really no laughing matter
China is definitely taking advantage of the chaos.
IMO... Despite all expert opinions to the contrary they will pounce on Taiwan without warning... And soon.

They don't have to invade they can simply restrict air and water.... And voila... It's over.

China is definitely taking advantage of the chaos.
IMO... Despite all expert opinions to the contrary they will pounce on Taiwan without warning... And soon.

They don't have to invade they can simply restrict air and water.... And voila... It's over.
how can they restrict those things?

how can they restrict those things?
They would have to choose to oppose the United States military...... They could shut down the airports by refusing to allow any air traffic and they could shut down the ports by refusing to allow any cargo traffic. The cost of China would be huge but I think people underestimate their willingness to make that move.

There's a reason why the State department is currently developing evacuation plsns for Taiwan.

Jo

They would have to choose to oppose the United States military...... They could shut down the airports by refusing to allow any air traffic and they could shut down the ports by refusing to allow any cargo traffic. The cost of China would be huge but I think people underestimate their willingness to make that move.

There's a reason why the State department is currently evacuating people from Taiwan.

Jo
i didn't know they were. I've been following the stupid indictment story .. .stupid bc it shouldn't exist.

Bu I think I've learned what I should learn about that?

namely its bogus as hell.. therefore I can now pay atten to things like Taiwan

Forum List

Back