🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5,000 + US Troops sent to US BORDER.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014

DHS and DOD have agreed on 5,000 US troops to initially be sent to the US border. DOD pledges US drones and other assets as well. Several infantry and special forces units have been activated for this duty.. While their activity will be supportive in nature, they will be able to react to violence in an instant..

Source is DHS Secretary on FOX news just a few minuets ago...

Sounds to me like the ability to close the border is being taken very seriously.

DHS and DOD have agreed on 5,000 US troops to initially be sent to the US border. DOD pledges US drones and other assets as well. Several infantry and special forces units have been activated for this duty.. While their activity will be supportive in nature, they will be able to react to violence in an instant..

Sounds to me like the ability to close the border is being taken very seriously.

Can we use them to vet the would be immigrants, see who is clean and willing to work, give them a city owned home no one even wants to buy at auction for taxes owed in Cleveland or St Louis, let them become a good tax paying American over the next decade.

Can we use them to vet the would be immigrants, see who is clean and willing to work, give them a city owned home no one even wants to buy at auction for taxes owed in Cleveland or St Louis, let them become a good tax paying American over the next decade.
How about we follow the law.....

These men and women are the salt of the earth. When it hits the fan, they are there to answer the call.

And just before the mid term elections. Oh, how convenient.

Once the units are in place watch what happens to these people when the drug lords can no longer openly traffic their poisons... These so called "immigrants" will become targets for the mob in Mexico.

When most Americans are concerned for their safety and our sovereignty this will push many to the polls to support President Trump..

Blowing right through our border just became very dangerous..

Not sure that is enough. But at least it something.

And they had better do police call on the trash there...

Once the units are in place watch what happens to these people when the drug lords can no longer openly traffic their poisons... These so called "immigrants" will become targets for the mob in Mexico.
They will become pharmaceutical companies and do it legally...

Sounds like a hell of a keg party to me...

Are they going down there to shoot them? because otherwise, if they're just standing around...

When most Americans are concerned for their safety and our sovereignty this will push many to the polls to support President Trump..

Don't forget we are also concerned about Diseases being brought in.

We are also concerned once these douche bags make it in if they do . economically they will break the back of this country rapidly.

Europe did the same thing they are collapsing.

Leftist idiots don't think so because A. this is not in msm B. the idiots think everything is a conspiracy

I believe that was the reason he used the word "initially" which left that door wide open..

We are also concerned once these douche bags make it in if they do . economically they will break the back of this country rapidly.

Leftist idiots don't think so because A. this is not in msm B. the idiots think everything is a conspiracy
Very real concerns.. Thank You.

Do you need a tranquilizer to cope?

Are they going down there to shoot them? because otherwise, if they're just standing around...
While I have not heard what the ROE (rules of engagement) are, the fact he stated they could respond in seconds leads me to believe they will be armed and fully mission capable.

Forum List

Back