🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5,000 + US Troops sent to US BORDER.

Are they going down there to shoot them? because otherwise, if they're just standing around...
While I have not heard what the ROE (rules of engagement) are, the fact he stated they could respond in seconds leads me to believe they will be armed and fully mission capable.

Bull Fucking Shit! Those 5,000 troops are support troops, not combat troops.

So once again: America --- mightiest nation on the planet, unable to even defend its own border, crippled by it own laws. Maybe like Mexico we will just ask them nicely and they will leave. And like Mexico, they'll say: Fuck you, we're coming in.

5,000 + US Troops sent to US BORDER.

DHS and DOD have agreed on 5,000 US troops to initially be sent to the US border. DOD pledges US drones and other assets as well. Several infantry and special forces units have been activated for this duty.. While their activity will be supportive in nature, they will be able to react to violence in an instant..

Source is DHS Secretary on FOX news just a few minuets ago...

Sounds to me like the ability to close the border is being taken very seriously.

And just before the mid term elections. Oh, how convenient.
As convenient as the 2 false flag attacks leftists came up with. :) Yall have met your match in President Trump.

Yes, you didn't find those "false flag attempts" exceedingly convenient (until, of course, they were proven not to be false flags and the roaches had to scuttle back under their rocks).

Met the match in a president who will do and say anything to get votes from stupid people who couldn't see the trees for the garbage?

Forum List

Back