🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5,000 + US Troops sent to US BORDER.

Once the units are in place watch what happens to these people when the drug lords can no longer openly traffic their poisons... These so called "immigrants" will become targets for the mob in Mexico.
-------------------------- good and feck them BBob .

Listen to all the butt hurt scum spinning and lying.

They can't wait to get morons in here that think just like they do, problem is Trump haters are so gawd dam stupid they can't figure out they will take them out too.

DHS and DOD have agreed on 5,000 US troops to initially be sent to the US border. DOD pledges US drones and other assets as well. Several infantry and special forces units have been activated for this duty.. While their activity will be supportive in nature, they will be able to react to violence in an instant..

Source is DHS Secretary on FOX news just a few minuets ago...

Sounds to me like the ability to close the border is being taken very seriously.
----------------------------------------- hope so , i was going to say that 5000 USA Military is a heckuva lotta Diaper Changers and Cheese Torta makers but i hope that i am incorrect BBob .

I think it is right saw this here

upload_2018-10-29_8-57-32.png

5,000 US troops to deploy to US-Mexico border, report says

looks to me that the TRUMP might be complicit and working for and with the invaders . Everyday during TRUMPS Reign thousands of invaders get in to be distributed throughout the USA .

DHS and DOD have agreed on 5,000 US troops to initially be sent to the US border. DOD pledges US drones and other assets as well. Several infantry and special forces units have been activated for this duty.. While their activity will be supportive in nature, they will be able to react to violence in an instant..

Sounds to me like the ability to close the border is being taken very seriously.

And just before the mid term elections. Oh, how convenient.
As convenient as the 2 false flag attacks leftists came up with. :) Yall have met your match in President Trump.

looks to me that the TRUMP might be complicit and working for and with the invaders . Everyday during TRUMPS Reign thousands of invaders get in daily to be distributed throughout the USA .
------------------------- hilary or mrobama would be doing the same as The TRUMP is doing .

And just before the mid term elections. Oh, how convenient.
As convenient as the 2 false flag attacks leftists came up with. :) Yall have met your match in President Trump.

Just think the worst one hasn't even happen yet. Wait until shtf after this one omfg Trump will be satan himself by the time it's all said and done if we live through it that is LOL.

You've heard how many elites were headed to New Zeland haven't you?

And they had better do police call on the trash there...

Why? Are you planning on visiting?
I was planning on littering without guilt.

Not sure that is enough. But at least it something.
I call it a good start.

Listen to all the butt hurt scum spinning and lying.

Look they can't even figure out how it's all tied into one , as leftist MSM pushes the lies their sheep fall for it all not being true over and over and over.....

Soros included

Dmfx1EbUYAEME8b.jpg:large

Good to hear.

I hope they are stopped dead at the border. .
Go help out. Bring guns.

Won't need to. The military is there and they have plenty of guns.

Now if this were Obama it would be the military catching them and releasing them.

We will see.

Are they going down there to shoot them? because otherwise, if they're just standing around...
While I have not heard what the ROE (rules of engagement) are, the fact he stated they could respond in seconds leads me to believe they will be armed and fully mission capable.

whatcha wanna bet that someone will either die by trampling or being shot (not necessarily by our troops)………...and Trump will be blamed for that as well?

Now if this were Obama it would be the military catching them and releasing them.

We will see.
------------------------------------------------- yep , we will see but if you want to see USA Military in action just let some Americans show up looking to repel the invasion Votto .

Are they going down there to shoot them? because otherwise, if they're just standing around...
While I have not heard what the ROE (rules of engagement) are, the fact he stated they could respond in seconds leads me to believe they will be armed and fully mission capable.

whatcha wanna bet that someone will either die by trampling or being shot (not necessarily by our troops)………...and Trump will be blamed for that as well?
That's a given. If an asteroid hit the the Earth it would be Trumps fault.

Forum List

Back