🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5,000 + US Troops sent to US BORDER.

c2b6287e-7c92-4a41-ad72-126d8e6f2bdb.png
so , if i read it right , all the invaders have to do is show up at a designated area and spout some BS or proper excuse and they will be admitted into the USA Odium .
Trump didn't say or even imply that. Your reading comprehension is quite poor.

DHS and DOD have agreed on 5,000 US troops to initially be sent to the US border. DOD pledges US drones and other assets as well. Several infantry and special forces units have been activated for this duty.. While their activity will be supportive in nature, they will be able to react to violence in an instant..

Source is DHS Secretary on FOX news just a few minuets ago...

Sounds to me like the ability to close the border is being taken very seriously.

"Several infantry and special forces units have been activated for this duty.. While their activity will be supportive in nature, they will be able to react to violence in an instant.."

This is BS. We are NOT sending infantry and special forces units, as noted below. The correct report from Fox News is

Roughly 5,000 U.S. troops will be deploying to the southern border in response to the migrant caravan pushing north through Mexico, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News.

Some of the troops will be deploying as early as Tuesday. The reinforcements headed to the U.S.-Mexico border are support troops – not combat troops – and will include engineers, as well as aviation and medical personnel.

Fox News has learned military police will be among those headed to the border, though they will not be acting in a law enforcement role – but rather in a “force protection” mission, guarding any U.S. military personnel supporting the Border Patrol, according to another official.

Combat troops are not being considered, though the bulk of the reinforcements going to the border are active-duty forces.

Because they would not be performing law enforcement duties they would not be in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, which prohibits the federal government from using the armed forces in a domestic police role.

5,000 US troops deploying to southern border in response to migrant caravan

Are they going down there to shoot them? because otherwise, if they're just standing around...
While I have not heard what the ROE (rules of engagement) are, the fact he stated they could respond in seconds leads me to believe they will be armed and fully mission capable.

Bull Fucking Shit! Those 5,000 troops are support troops, not combat troops.

Are they going down there to shoot them? because otherwise, if they're just standing around...
While I have not heard what the ROE (rules of engagement) are, the fact he stated they could respond in seconds leads me to believe they will be armed and fully mission capable.

So they’re sending cooks and tamales. Cool.

DHS and DOD have agreed on 5,000 US troops to initially be sent to the US border. DOD pledges US drones and other assets as well. Several infantry and special forces units have been activated for this duty.. While their activity will be supportive in nature, they will be able to react to violence in an instant..

Sounds to me like the ability to close the border is being taken very seriously.
And they had better do police call on the trash there...

Why? Are you planning on visiting?
I was planning on littering without guilt.

Just your presence guarantees there will be trash.

I agree and I wish they were combat troops. Troops with orders to stop those assholes from getting across the border.

Thought it rather odd that SF would be on the border. That's not a role those bad asses would be playing.

Sure hope those idiots are stopped at the border and not one of them get in for any reason.

LOL...

That's what a lot of people are led to believe.. Tell me again why DOD is allowing elite troops and others down there and why they would allow drones to fly US border duty. They left out just what these drones will be used for exactly... Support is the primary mission but what else will they be using them for?

LOL...

That's what a lot of people are led to believe.. Tell me again why DOD is allowing elite troops and others down there and why they would allow drones to fly US border duty. They left out just what these drones will be used for exactly... Support is the primary mission but what else will they be using them for?

What elite troops? You're full of shit, y'know that?

Of course they're flying drones, it's always nice to know when who's coming before they get to the border. Are you seriously implying that those drones will have bullets and bombs or something that kills people? I believe you're suffering from MSNBC Derangement Syndrome, known to most laypersons as being bat shit crazy.

Last edited:

Good to hear.

I hope they are stopped dead at the border. .
Go help out. Bring guns.

Won't need to. The military is there and they have plenty of guns.
Shirking your patriotic duty, I see.

Lol.....idiot

Hope Trump sends the bill to Mexico for all of this.

Good to hear.

I hope they are stopped dead at the border. .
Go help out. Bring guns.

Won't need to. The military is there and they have plenty of guns.
Shirking your patriotic duty, I see.

No worse than you.

Can we use them to vet the would be immigrants, see who is clean and willing to work, give them a city owned home no one even wants to buy at auction for taxes owed in Cleveland or St Louis, let them become a good tax paying American over the next decade.
No. There is no need to create yet another gang enclave.

Yeah yeah yeah, thats what they said about letting the Shanty Irish amd the Dagos in. Now them slur's seem like something from a Mark Twain boom.

Gimme some demand for property here where human life can be supported. Let all them Californians and Arizonians count on big government welfare $$$'s to pump em water.

----------------------------------- yeah , and rubber gloves and trained diaper rash experts with years of experience to wear the rubber gloves .

----------------------------------- yeah , and rubber gloves and trained diaper rash experts with years of experience to wear the rubber gloves .
So the Marines then. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back