🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5,000 + US Troops sent to US BORDER.

What happened to the troops Trump sent to the border last time we had those barbarian hordes streaming to our borders(vapor attack), alas alack what shall we dood!?

They will not get in...we can't allow it or this will happen again and again...I already hear reports of another caravan getting put together...

Remember, 1,000 to 1,500 illegal immigrants enter the country DAILY already and have been for YEARS, perhaps decades. Do the math. 1,500 x 30 = 45,000 every month.
For every truck filled with illegals and for every tunnel discovered, dozens go undetected.
A caravan of 10,000 people is only a fraction of what has been occurring monthly for a very long time.

Are you SURE there is any REAL desire by authorities to stop the illegal immigration? If that were true, why wasn't the border wall (which was already APPROVED by Congress multiple times, but never funded) been built already?

Use the ole noggin folks. SOMEBODY seems to want the illegals here. I suspect the troops going to the border is a Dog & Pony show.
Did you see the "equipment" the Pentagon is sending to the border? Jersey barriers.....WHOA!!!! That'll stop em in their tracks.

They will be stopped, appear to be processed, then most released into the country as always happens. That's my bet.
Politicians win, big business wins, Democrats win.....but the American people suffer another blow as their nation is being slowly given away..

Even If they did turn these few around, what about the 30,000 - 45,000 that arrive every month anyway?

DHS and DOD have agreed on 5,000 US troops to initially be sent to the US border. DOD pledges US drones and other assets as well. Several infantry and special forces units have been activated for this duty.. While their activity will be supportive in nature, they will be able to react to violence in an instant..

Source is DHS Secretary on FOX news just a few minuets ago...

Sounds to me like the ability to close the border is being taken very seriously.

Good to hear.

I hope they are stopped dead at the border. .

Remember, 1,000 to 1,500 illegal immigrants enter the country DAILY already and have been for YEARS, perhaps decades. Do the math. 1,500 x 30 = 45,000 every month.
For every truck filled with illegals and for every tunnel discovered, dozens go undetected.
A caravan of 10,000 people is only a fraction of what has been occurring monthly for a very long time.

Are you SURE there is any REAL desire by authorities to stop the illegal immigration? If that were true, why wasn't the border wall (which was already APPROVED by Congress multiple times, but never funded) been built already?

Use the ole noggin folks. SOMEBODY seems to want the illegals here. I suspect the troops going to the border is a Dog & Pony show.
Did you see the "equipment" the Pentagon is sending to the border? Jersey barriers.....WHOA!!!! That'll stop em in their tracks.

They will be stopped, appear to be processed, then most released into the country as always happens. That's my bet.
Politicians win, big business wins, Democrats win.....but the American people suffer another blow as their nation is being slowly given away..

Even If they did turn these few around, what about the 30,000 - 45,000 that arrive every month anyway?
Wow, someone else that can see the truth of the matter, but here’s the truth, both parties are complicant.

Concertina wire is not kids play.

Wow, someone else that can see the truth of the matter, but here’s the truth, both parties are complicant.

I think you meant 'complacent'?

Yes, it is both the left AND the Right. Even Donald J Trump. But so many Americans are so desperate to believe that somewhere, some elected official has their back that they are blind to the reality of what's going on. They want the "EASY" way out....a vote and VIOLA! Mission accomplished....not.

Politicians haven't represented We The People for a very long time now. The uber wealthy and powerful ARE represented above all else.
It's why the ultra rich rarely face the same penalties the rest of us do and why they seem to get white glove treatment in the "Justice" system.

As I've said before, government is NOT going to save America...actually the opposite is more true. Government is expediting it's demise. ONLY the American people can ....and they would face HUGE resistance from their government if they dared to try to. Somewhere along the line people forgot that Freedom was never Free. Freedom is NOT the natural state of human affairs, ask history.

America was won through Revolution, and unfortunately, nothing short of another can save her. At least not in the form intended by the Founders.

My opinion, of course.

DHS and DOD have agreed on 5,000 US troops to initially be sent to the US border. DOD pledges US drones and other assets as well. Several infantry and special forces units have been activated for this duty.. While their activity will be supportive in nature, they will be able to react to violence in an instant..

Sounds to me like the ability to close the border is being taken very seriously.

Can we use them to vet the would be immigrants, see who is clean and willing to work, give them a city owned home no one even wants to buy at auction for taxes owed in Cleveland or St Louis, let them become a good tax paying American over the next decade.
No. There is no need to create yet another gang enclave.

As we find illegals that have already gotten here, they can be deported. If they have been here 50 years, send them back.

Not sure that is enough. But at least it something.
Go help them out. Bring guns.

Good to hear.

I hope they are stopped dead at the border. .
Go help out. Bring guns.

Concertina wire is not kids play.

And how many times has it been used at the border so far?

Remember, At the conclusion of the Mexican American War, Mexico ceded to the United States nearly all the territory now included in the states of New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, California, Texas, and western Colorado for $15 million

Mexico has always resented this and has been determined to recover that territory. Today, with the help of MILLIONS of Mexican nationals legally inside the country, and a weakened democratic party in full support of it, it is becoming much easier to move toward "re-settling" that treaty.
Look at California. Is it not already North Mexico for all intents and purposes?

The immigration is increasing exponentially. Many areas of the US are already primarily Spanish speaking.

And they had better do police call on the trash there...

Why? Are you planning on visiting?

----------------------------------------- hope so , i was going to say that 5000 USA Military is a heckuva lotta Diaper Changers and Cheese Torta makers but i hope that i am incorrect BBob .

Forum List

Back