5 atheletes that mean more to New England than To Brady!

I can name 5 players that mean more to New Eglander's than Tom Brady!
  1. Bill Russell
  2. Ted Williams
  3. Larry Bird
  4. Bobby Hull
  5. Carl Yazstremski
So fuck Tom Brady! He's not even in New England's top 5!
Bobby Hull? He played for the Blackhawks, Billo! Major fail! I assume you meant Bobby Orr?

LMAO, are you kidding? Brady has seven SB rings with two different teams. Tarkenton-0, Montana-4, Unitas-3, Mahomes-1 and Marino-0. Brady is lacking one ring of tying the rings of every one on your list COMBINED. Try again.
Pretty sure Unitas only had 1.

All these experts claim otherwise.

Your data dumps don't hold sway with me. I can name another 5 quarterbacks better than Tom Brady.

Your data dumps don't hold sway with me. In fact, I can name another 5 quarterbacks better than Tom Brady.
6. Sonny Jurgenson
7. Roger Staubach
8. Bob Griese
9. Dan Fouts
10. Bart Starr
No that is funny.

I don't think the Super Bowl was being played when Unitas was winning championships?

I believe he played in two and lost them both?

I know he lost to the Jets and I believe he also lost to the Cowboys?
Nope, beat Cowboys in SB 5 on late Jim O'Brien field goal.
I was just old enough to remember this.

Don't change the subject, boy!

Well then, let's talk about the most spectacular and amazing, record-shattering game-winning QB of all time:

Kim McQuilken

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 4.04.23 PM.png

A career 17.9 passer rating, and he threw one pick for every NINE passes he let fly.

New England WANTED him but they just weren't good enough for him.

Nope, beat Cowboys in SB 5 on late Jim O'Brien field goal.
I was just old enough to remember this.
Now that you mention it I do remember that. Thanks, Ralph.

I had to go back and look at that game to see why I didn't remember Unitas and I guess it's because he got knocked out with an injury in the second quarter and Earl Morrall played the rest of the game. Johnny U only completed 3 passes so it's not like he was tearing it up before he got hurt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back