Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 broken cameras

"I'm only a militant, Hezbollah, Muslim in a figment of your imagination."

"Nobody gives a fuck who you are."

If Jo says he/she is not ..muslim...
shrug2.gif

but if he/she was muslim............i'd be like:

yell.gif
Hey Jo: "why does mohammud go to his mosque and blow himself up, killing his fellow mosque goers.........."

just wondering ?
Cute.gif

animated_mets.gif
Jos goes to the mosque too...but IT engages in a different kind of blowing.

What river and what sea? and why not citizenship and equal rights for ALL PEOPLE
living in the Middlle east-?? ----lets start with Saudi arabia
Call Bibi...tell him Saudi Arabia NOT Iran!

Georgie---you are stumped so EASILY since you object to equality, why not
just say so----or say nothing? what does netanyahu have to do with my
very simple proposal? ----why must you divert? ----you make a fool of
yourself
Bibi is busy stealing land and water in the Jordan Valley.
How does that enhance equality in Palestine (or Saudi)?

When his fourth son, Gibreel, is born, Emad, a Palestinian villager, gets his first camera. In his village, Bil'in, a separation barrier is being built and the villagers start to resist this decision. For more than five years, Emad films the struggle, which is lead by two of his best friends, alongside filming how Gibreel grows. Very soon it affects his family and his own life. Daily arrests and night raids scare his family; his friends, brothers and him as well are either shot or arrested. One Camera after another is shot at or smashed, each camera tells a part of his story
5 Broken Cameras (2011) - IMDb

according to islam [the religion of shit hands] it is ok to lie to advance the movement, so your bullshit is suspect.
Did their god of the collection plate tell the "chosen people" to break or shoot Emad's 5 cameras?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wEszQYEzg]"Five Broken Cameras" screened to Israeli youth - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back