🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 broken cameras

"Throughout the film the external events are cut in juxtaposition with the family's story. The most prominent narrative is of Emad’s fourth son Gibreel, whose growth throughout almost 6 years is documented in the film.

"The birth of Gibreel is edited in juxtaposition with the birth of the non-violent movement in the village but opposed to the cutting of the villages ancient olive trees for the new separation fence; later in the film, Gibreel’s first words will be wall and army when he crosses the new fence with his brothers and finally writes his name on the second concrete wall built at the end of the film."

5 Broken Cameras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now that we know that Georgie Boy is interested in Israeli films, I hope he attends this and reports back to us with his reviews.

27th Israel Film Festival Los Angeles | Mar 6?21, 2013 | Los Angeles, CA | Party Earth

"Throughout the film the external events are cut in juxtaposition with the family's story. The most prominent narrative is of Emad’s fourth son Gibreel, whose growth throughout almost 6 years is documented in the film.

"The birth of Gibreel is edited in juxtaposition with the birth of the non-violent movement in the village but opposed to the cutting of the villages ancient olive trees for the new separation fence; later in the film, Gibreel’s first words will be wall and army when he crosses the new fence with his brothers and finally writes his name on the second concrete wall built at the end of the film."

Now that we know that Georgie Boy is interested in Israeli films, I hope he attends this and reports back to us with his reviews.

27th Israel Film Festival Los Angeles | Mar 6?21, 2013 | Los Angeles, CA | Party Earth
'Jew bet, Hossie:

"There are five cameras – each with a story of their own. When his fourth son, Gibreel, is born in 2005, self-taught cameraman Emad Burnat, a Palestinian villager, gets his first camera. At the same time in his village of Bil’in, a separation barrier is being built and the villagers begin to resist this decision.

"For the next year, Burnat films this struggle, which is led by two of his best friends, while at the same time recording the growth of his son. Very soon, these events begin to affect his family and his own life.

"Daily arrests, violent attacks, bulldozers knocking down olive trees, the loss of life and night raids in the village scare his family. His friends, brothers and even himself are either shot or arrested.

"One camera after another used to document these events is shot or smashed.

"Each camera unfolds a part of history and his story.

"Eventually, in 2009 Burnat approaches Guy Davidi[3] – an Israeli filmmaker and together from these five broken cameras and the stories that they represent, these two filmmakers create the film.

"5 Broken Cameras is a 2011 documentary film co-directed by Palestinian Emad Burnat and Israeli Guy Davidi. 5 Broken Cameras is a first-hand account of non-violent resistance in Bil'in, a West Bank village threatened by encroaching Israeli settlements.

"The documentary was shot almost entirely by Palestinian farmer Emad Burnat, who bought his first camera in 2005 to record the birth of his youngest son.

"In 2009 Israeli co-director Guy Davidi joined on to create the film.

"Structured around the destruction of Burnat's cameras, the filmmakers' collaboration follows one family's evolution over five years of turmoil."

An archetype for New Palestine with citizenship and equal rights for all inhabitants living between the River and the sea?

Why not?

What river and what sea? and why not citizenship and equal rights for ALL PEOPLE
living in the Middlle east-?? ----lets start with Saudi arabia

I really think you should try to integrate your immigrant ass and speak English Eye-raki Boi

not for 1 second, does 'roudy' sound like..."a foreigner." lol.

he sounds like regular "joe-american." even sounds 'guido' at times....

:50: so, "JOS" is a "practicing muslim" (guy).

oh.

yell.gif
hey Jo: how come sammy the regular muslim guy (like you and sunniman) winds up being sammy the suicide bomber ? how come he goes over to the mosque and blows himself up and his fellow mosque-goers ??

:wink_2:
maybe you know, sunniman...asked him like 18 times...Nuffin....

"5 Broken Cameras is a 2011 documentary film co-directed by Palestinian Emad Burnat and Israeli Guy Davidi. 5 Broken Cameras is a first-hand account of non-violent resistance in Bil'in, a West Bank village threatened by encroaching Israeli settlements.

"The documentary was shot almost entirely by Palestinian farmer Emad Burnat, who bought his first camera in 2005 to record the birth of his youngest son.

"Structured around the destruction of Burnat's cameras, the filmmakers' collaboration follows one family's evolution over five years of turmoil."

An archetype for New Palestine with citizenship and equal rights for all inhabitants living between the River and the sea?

Why not?

What river and what sea? and why not citizenship and equal rights for ALL PEOPLE
Call Bibi...tell him Saudi Arabia NOT Iran!

Why not?

Call Bibi...tell him Saudi Arabia NOT Iran!

Georgie---you are stumped so EASILY since you object to equality, why not
just say so----or say nothing? what does netanyahu have to do with my
very simple proposal? ----why must you divert? ----you make a fool of
yourself

I really think you should try to integrate your immigrant ass and speak English Eye-raki Boi

oh.

yell.gif
hey Jo: how come sammy the regular muslim guy (like you and sunniman) winds up being sammy the suicide bomber ? how come he goes over to the mosque and blows himself up and his fellow mosque-goers ??

What Makes you think i'm Muslim, zippy?:confused:

oh.

yell.gif

"What Makes you think i'm Muslim, zippy?":confused:

oh, so you're not muslim. there were a few people here calling you a "muslim." my error i guess.....sorry "jo."

but while i have you:
hug.gif

yell.gif
hey Jo: how come sammy the regular muslim guy (like "sunniman") winds up being sammy the suicide bomber ? how come he goes over to the mosque and blows himself up and his fellow mosque-goers ??

inquiring minds NEED to know.
CatAqua.gif

dont expect the rest of the world to fight your religious wars for you

that goes for both sides

When his fourth son, Gibreel, is born, Emad, a Palestinian villager, gets his first camera. In his village, Bil'in, a separation barrier is being built and the villagers start to resist this decision. For more than five years, Emad films the struggle, which is lead by two of his best friends, alongside filming how Gibreel grows. Very soon it affects his family and his own life. Daily arrests and night raids scare his family; his friends, brothers and him as well are either shot or arrested. One Camera after another is shot at or smashed, each camera tells a part of his story
5 Broken Cameras (2011) - IMDb

according to islam [the religion of shit hands] it is ok to lie to advance the movement, so your bullshit is suspect.

oh.

yell.gif

What Makes you think i'm Muslim, zippy?:confused:
What makes you think you're fooling anybody in thinking you're not? Hezbollah heyvoun.

Atheists?! Ha ha ha. Atheist have killed as much if not more.

What makes you think you're fooling anybody in thinking you're not? Hezbollah heyvoun.

I'm only a militant, Hezbollah, Muslim in a figment of your imagination

"I'm only a militant, Hezbollah, Muslim in a figment of your imagination."

"Nobody gives a fuck who you are."

If Jo says he/she is not ..muslim...
shrug2.gif

but if he/she was muslim............i'd be like:

yell.gif
Hey Jo: "why does mohammud go to his mosque and blow himself up, killing his fellow mosque goers.........."

just wondering ?
Cute.gif

animated_mets.gif

Your importance and relevance in this world is the part that is a figment of your imagination.

Oh wait, you're not a Muslim or have any Islamic affiliations, no...you're just another "concerned" person about the plight of those poor Palestinians, and that's why you come to this board posting your Jew hate, 24/7. Ya right. Ha ha ha!

I used to want a pet monkey, but that was before I met Jos the goozo.

Forum List

Back