5 Dead at Car Wash Shooting in Melcroft, PA. In a Messy Wash of Blood! sponsored by the NRA.

Okay.. It was a Whitey with an AR-15.. Seem to be dead now. As 5th dead.

---------------

The shooter -- identified as 28-year-old Timothy Smith -- sustained a gunshot wound to the head and is not expected to survive. Police said the gunshot wound may have been self-inflicted.

Smith was armed with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, a 9mm handgun and and possessed a 308 rifle, Fayette County District Attorney Richard Bower said. Smith wore a body armor carrier without the ballistic panels and had several magazines of for the AR-15 and 9mm, Bower added.

Police identified the victims as 27-year-old William Scott Porterfield, 25-year-old Chelsie Lou Cline, 21-year-old Seth William Cline and 23-year-old Courtney Sue Snyder. An unidentified adult female passenger was able to survive the shooting and suffered minor injuries from broken glass.4 killed in shooting at car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania

Last edited:
Okay.. It was a Whitey with an AR-15..

The shooter -- identified as 28-year-old Timothy Smith -- sustained a gunshot wound to the head and is not expected to survive. Police said the gunshot wound may have been self-inflicted.

Smith was armed with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, a 9mm handgun and and possessed a 308 rifle, Fayette County District Attorney Richard Bower said. Smith wore a body armor carrier without the ballistic panels and had several magazines of for the AR-15 and 9mm, Bower added.
More guns and body armor is a good thing! Go guns!

And how many were stopped by these 16M CC/armed?
Who are not LE? Some 8 to 11 per year? CC not working, is it.

Are you really this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid....

As we went from 4.7 million to over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense...

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Still, where are all the saves by these 16M?
CC does nothang in the big picture in the body counts per year.
Try to keep up with rational solutions.
CC is not one, to make public areas safer.
The NRA is lying to you.
The NRA is not pro gun enough... jack weed
The NRA doesn’t give 2 shits about us 2A loving gun owners. Their primary source of revenue is arms manufacturers, and satellite industries. These fuckers have sold us out repeatedly for the purpose of driving market demand toward their primary donors. Real lovers of the 2A support GOA. Any body that’s considering flaming me for this post would do well to research the history of betrayal the NRA has committed against us gun owners. Most recently the endorsement of a ban/ regulation on bump stocks. Fuck the NRA. LaPierre can fuck off and die slow as far as I’m concerned.

I just want to know why none of your existing gun laws work and also exactly what law could be instituted today to prevent what you are so obsessed about.

The law has to be sonstituutional and supported by the majority.

Just a sporting rifle and a handgun… No big deal.
Shit happens...
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

As we went from 4.7 million to over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense...

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

The NRA is lying to you.
The NRA doesn’t give 2 shits about us 2A loving gun owners. Their primary source of revenue is arms manufacturers, and satellite industries. These fuckers have sold us out repeatedly for the purpose of driving market demand toward their primary donors. Real lovers of the 2A support GOA. Any body that’s considering flaming me for this post would do well to research the history of betrayal the NRA has committed against us gun owners. Most recently the endorsement of a ban/ regulation on bump stocks. Fuck the NRA. LaPierre can fuck off and die slow as far as I’m concerned.

I just want to know why none of your existing gun laws work and also exactly what law could be instituted today to prevent what you are so obsessed about.

What exactly is it that you think I’m obsessed about?

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

The NRA is lying to you.

Any law has to be only constitutional. Supported by a majority is irrelevant. Our nation isn’t governed by mob rule. It’s governed by the constitution.

Shit happens...
AR-15's are sporting rifles, and 18 round hand guns. When hunting humans.

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

The NRA is lying to you.

Most of the gun laws work just fine. Sometimes there is a failure in the system. Sometimes the failure is the result of the government, sometimes the system fails as a result of both the government and the buyer who lies. More often than not the system fails because criminals and others who wish to do bad things don't care what the law says.

Shit happens...
You are overreacting, quit being so childish. People kill people not firearms

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

The NRA is lying to you.

Any law has to be only constitutional. Supported by a majority is irrelevant. Our nation isn’t governed by mob rule. It’s governed by the constitution.
The Great Douche and the DOPers don't care about no stinky constitution.

Shit happens...
You are overreacting, quit being so childish. People kill people not firearms

Did I say, they did not help. Guns go off all the time on their own.
The gun design flaw are/is the thumb gun hammer types for a start.
They get bumped with falling to the ground all alone.. say a dog bumped a table.

Last edited:
The NRA is lying to you.

Why foreigners are so concerned about us Americans; I’ll never know...

The NRA is lying to you.

The last time I looked the second amendment is part of the constitution. Dip shit

Why foreigners are so concerned about us Americans; I’ll never know...
Because they’re a bunch of fucking cowardly control freaks...

Well I will say one thing: The shithead had good taste in guns...

tim3-e1517178362316.jpg

5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash,
At least five people have been killed in a shooting at a car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania. The victims have been identified as three men and two women, according to local NBC affiliate WPXI-TV. At least one other person was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. The shooter has not yet been identified, and it remains unclear whether he or she was among the fatalities. The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and the incident is currently under investigation.
FAYETTE COUNTY SHOOTING: 5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash

:dunno: This happened Friday, I hope I'm not to late to give credits do. Thanks, NRA Members and co-conspirators.
Really, you feel is okay to mass murder kids in our schools. But I draw the line here, at getting blood
on my car or tires at a car-wash to satisfy your needs Think about the Cars.. Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town. Can't wait to find out the shooter was known in the family as mentally unstable.
Even better if a coal digger went off. Just another day, 2 days ago in America. We have rights' to
guns and freely using them on the 87% who wants more gun control. Really, If the Mental
Gun Nutters with their 2nd Anal Righties', wants to just kill themselves in shoot-outs.
I'm sure 87% of America would not stand in your way.
Blaming everyone but the nutcase doing the shooting only shows your stupidity.

The last time I looked the second amendment is part of the constitution. Dip shit

That's my point..Gun Nutters are Gun Nuts. The constitution is cheap cover for today's mentally
sick Gun Nutter to proudly masturbate in public with guns..
As the 2nd Anal, was written back in 1791 was it? If they saw today, what's going on, they
would have put restrictions on what type of guns Gun Nutter morons could own right there. For public safety.
I would be fine with a rule/law, you can buy AR-15's type thangs. But they ALL stay locked up at
gun rangers. None can go off these grounds unless war is declared. So they can be local to
these Gun Nutter Morons.

btw: If we have a civil war, drones will be used. AR-15 are worthless. If another nation tried to invade us, Drones, Rockets and Planes will be used. They will never get here. So, either Canada or Mexico would be by land. Canada will never, Mexico will never. It's just the rational real facts, here. If Russia/ China nukes us, There is no place to live, and guns won't change this outcome here.

Forum List

Back