5 Dead at Car Wash Shooting in Melcroft, PA. In a Messy Wash of Blood! sponsored by the NRA.

5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash,
At least five people have been killed in a shooting at a car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania. The victims have been identified as three men and two women, according to local NBC affiliate WPXI-TV. At least one other person was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. The shooter has not yet been identified, and it remains unclear whether he or she was among the fatalities. The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and the incident is currently under investigation.
FAYETTE COUNTY SHOOTING: 5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash

:dunno: This happened Friday, I hope I'm not to late to give credits do. Thanks, NRA Members and co-conspirators.
Really, you feel is okay to mass murder kids in our schools. But I draw the line here, at getting blood
on my car or tires at a car-wash to satisfy your needs Think about the Cars.. Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town. Can't wait to find out the shooter was known in the family as mentally unstable.
Even better if a coal digger went off. Just another day, 2 days ago in America. We have rights' to
guns and freely using them on the 87% who wants more gun control. Really, If the Mental
Gun Nutters with their 2nd Anal Righties', wants to just kill themselves in shoot-outs.
I'm sure 87% of America would not stand in your way.
Progressives are still the biggest mass murderers ever. Progressive governments have murdered over 100,000,000 of their own people

You idiot stop putting and blaming the NRA FOR YOUR wussy fear of guns.
2. The gun didn't do it
3. stop blaming everything and anything we are not pussy EUROPE where you will stirp our rights away and our guns away
4. Take notice none of the laws you idiots want stop incidences like this.
5 more than half the time these shooting incidences take place they are on a mixture of " PRESCRIBED FDA APPROVED" depression meds. Which cause suicidal side affects as well as killing desires.

Since libtards cant think you can take away all the guns in the US, and murders will still happen retards.

And how many were stopped by these 16M CC/armed?
Who are not LE? Some 8 to 11 per year? CC not working, is it.

Are you really this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid....

As we went from 4.7 million to over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense...

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Still, where are all the saves by these 16M?
CC does nothang in the big picture in the body counts per year.
Try to keep up with rational solutions.
CC is not one, to make public areas safer.
The NRA is lying to you.
Libs are the liars. Give it up, the more you post the stupider you look.

The NRA doesn’t give 2 shits about us 2A loving gun owners. Their primary source of revenue is arms manufacturers, and satellite industries. These fuckers have sold us out repeatedly for the purpose of driving market demand toward their primary donors. Real lovers of the 2A support GOA. Any body that’s considering flaming me for this post would do well to research the history of betrayal the NRA has committed against us gun owners. Most recently the endorsement of a ban/ regulation on bump stocks. Fuck the NRA. LaPierre can fuck off and die slow as far as I’m concerned.

I just want to know why none of your existing gun laws work and also exactly what law could be instituted today to prevent what you are so obsessed about.

The law has to be sonstituutional and supported by the majority.
Any law has to be only constitutional. Supported by a majority is irrelevant. Our nation isn’t governed by mob rule. It’s governed by the constitution.
The Great Douche and the DOPers don't care about no stinky constitution.
The last time I looked the second amendment is part of the constitution. Dip shit
The NRA doesn’t give 2 shits about us 2A loving gun owners. Their primary source of revenue is arms manufacturers, and satellite industries. These fuckers have sold us out repeatedly for the purpose of driving market demand toward their primary donors. Real lovers of the 2A support GOA. Any body that’s considering flaming me for this post would do well to research the history of betrayal the NRA has committed against us gun owners. Most recently the endorsement of a ban/ regulation on bump stocks. Fuck the NRA. LaPierre can fuck off and die slow as far as I’m concerned.

I just want to know why none of your existing gun laws work and also exactly what law could be instituted today to prevent what you are so obsessed about.

Any law has to be only constitutional. Supported by a majority is irrelevant. Our nation isn’t governed by mob rule. It’s governed by the constitution.

The last time I looked the second amendment is part of the constitution. Dip shit

That's my point..Gun Nutters are Gun Nuts. The constitution is cheap cover for today's mentally
sick Gun Nutter to proudly masturbate in public with guns..
As the 2nd Anal, was written back in 1791 was it? If they saw today, what's going on, they
would have put restrictions on what type of guns Gun Nutter morons could own right there. For public safety.
I would be fine with a rule/law, you can buy AR-15's type thangs. But they ALL stay locked up at
gun rangers. None can go off these grounds unless war is declared. So they can be local to
these Gun Nutter Morons.

btw: If we have a civil war, drones will be used. AR-15 are worthless. If another nation tried to invade us, Drones, Rockets and Planes will be used. They will never get here. So, either Canada or Mexico would be by land. Canada will never, Mexico will never. It's just the rational real facts, here. If Russia/ China nukes us, There is no place to live, and guns won't change this outcome here.

:cuckoo:

As we went from 4.7 million to over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense...

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

The NRA is lying to you.

Come on, back it up. Show me 100 saved by these 16M.
Who are not paid LE, who kill both more btw. Being fewer with
guns in America, per killed/shot per 100K..

Not very smart are you?

Now, the other side of the ledger....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

So --- you're saying 8 years of Clinton, 8 years of Shrub and 8 years of O'bama did that huh?
SOOooo, the Great Douche is on the job, why are they still happening?
The big dildo, obuthole, is gone though.

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

The NRA is lying to you.

You, you are the idiot making the claim.

OP's own party had complete control of this country from 2008-2010, and they did absolutely nothing about gun control.

And now it's the big "issue of the day"? :lmao:

That's my point..Gun Nutters are Gun Nuts. The constitution is cheap cover for today's mentally
As the 2nd Anal, was written back in 1791 was it? If they saw today, what's going on, they
would have put restrictions on what type of guns Gun Nutter morons could own right there. For public safety.
I would be fine with a rule/law, you can buy AR-15's type thangs. But they ALL stay locked up at
gun rangers. None can go off these grounds unless war is declared. So they can be local to
these Gun Nutter Morons.

btw: If we have a civil war, drones will be used. AR-15 are worthless. If another nation tried to invade us, Drones, Rockets and Planes will be used. They will never get here. So, either Canada or Mexico would be by land. Canada will never, Mexico will never. It's just the rational real facts, here. If Russia/ China nukes us, There is no place to live, and guns won't change this outcome here.

I like to masturbate watching a girl caressing a gun. I don't like to do it in public as much as I used to however.

these Gun Nutter Morons.

I like to masturbate watching a girl caressing a gun. I don't like to do it in public as much as I used to however.

That's nothing: I'm an ammosexual. I like to fill my bathtub with 9mm and 5.56mm rounds and wallow in it every night.

It gives my skin a fresh healthy glow. :biggrin:

these Gun Nutter Morons.

Na, other peoples firearm ownership is none of your fucking business.
The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment they would never go against their fellow citizens.
You watch far too many Hollywood movies, he was in this you’re just fucked up anti-gun nutter.
The second amendment is here to stay, like it or not. bedwetter

5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash,
At least five people have been killed in a shooting at a car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania. The victims have been identified as three men and two women, according to local NBC affiliate WPXI-TV. At least one other person was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. The shooter has not yet been identified, and it remains unclear whether he or she was among the fatalities. The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and the incident is currently under investigation.
FAYETTE COUNTY SHOOTING: 5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash

:dunno: This happened Friday, I hope I'm not to late to give credits do. Thanks, NRA Members and co-conspirators.
Really, you feel is okay to mass murder kids in our schools. But I draw the line here, at getting blood
on my car or tires at a car-wash to satisfy your needs Think about the Cars.. Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town. Can't wait to find out the shooter was known in the family as mentally unstable.
Even better if a coal digger went off. Just another day, 2 days ago in America. We have rights' to
guns and freely using them on the 87% who wants more gun control. Really, If the Mental
Gun Nutters with their 2nd Anal Righties', wants to just kill themselves in shoot-outs.
I'm sure 87% of America would not stand in your way.
Progressives are still the biggest mass murderers ever. Progressive governments have murdered over 100,000,000 of their own people

Gotta admit that's a pretty impressive record for a group that's been gone for a hundred years.

How'd they do it? Retroactive poison in the water supply?

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

The NRA is lying to you.

Hot-girls-with-guns-1.jpg

these Gun Nutter Morons.

That's nothing: I'm an ammosexual. I like to fill my bathtub with 9mm and 5.56mm rounds and wallow in it every night.

I'll have to try that. Ever do it with a girl ?

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

The NRA is lying to you.

Mmmmmmmmm ! I'm going to take that picture to bed with me tonight.

OP's own party had complete control of this country from 2008-2010, and they did absolutely nothing about gun control.

And now it's the big "issue of the day"? :lmao:

They did not have 60 seats in the senate, or they would have.

these Gun Nutter Morons.

I'll have to try that. Ever do it with a girl ?

What? And get cooties all over my nice shiny ammo?

:laugh:

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

The NRA is lying to you.

Mmmmmmmmm ! I'm going to take that picture to bed with me tonight.
How about a video...

Forum List

Back