5 Dead at Car Wash Shooting in Melcroft, PA. In a Messy Wash of Blood! sponsored by the NRA.

Hope you got all that blood off your car.

FYI: The way to handle the blood is to get it into the wash when the blood is still wet.
But if your window shot out, you may need to wait and call 800 new glass. Mobile services first.

5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash,
At least five people have been killed in a shooting at a car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania. The victims have been identified as three men and two women, according to local NBC affiliate WPXI-TV. At least one other person was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. The shooter has not yet been identified, and it remains unclear whether he or she was among the fatalities. The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and the incident is currently under investigation.
FAYETTE COUNTY SHOOTING: 5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash

:dunno: This happened Friday, I hope I'm not to late to give credits do. Thanks, NRA Members and co-conspirators.
Really, you feel is okay to mass murder kids in our schools. But I draw the line here, at getting blood
on my car or tires at a car-wash to satisfy your needs Think about the Cars.. Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town. Can't wait to find out the shooter was known in the family as mentally unstable.
Even better if a coal digger went off. Just another day, 2 days ago in America. We have rights' to
guns and freely using them on the 87% who wants more gun control. Really, If the Mental
Gun Nutters with their 2nd Anal Righties', wants to just kill themselves in shoot-outs.
I'm sure 87% of America would not stand in your way.
Funny, we all know you don’t give two shits about the people shot. Gun control is all about control and has nothing to do with saving people. You stupid ass motherfucker.

Not very smart are you?

Now, the other side of the ledger....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

So --- you're saying 8 years of Clinton, 8 years of Shrub and 8 years of O'bama did that huh?
SOOooo, the Great Douche is on the job, why are they still happening?

Last edited:
Not very smart are you?

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

So --- you're saying 8 years of Clinton, 8 years of Shrub and 8 years of O'bama did that huh?
So the Great Douche is on the job, why are they still happening?

Seems to me Lost Wages was on his 'watch' too. Funny I don't remember him jumping onto Twitter to polish his own knob for having 'predicted' it though.

At least five people have been killed in a shooting at a car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania. The victims have been identified as three men and two women, according to local NBC affiliate WPXI-TV. At least one other person was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. The shooter has not yet been identified, and it remains unclear whether he or she was among the fatalities. The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and the incident is currently under investigation.
FAYETTE COUNTY SHOOTING: 5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash

:dunno: This happened Friday, I hope I'm not to late to give credits do. Thanks, NRA Members and co-conspirators.
Really, you feel is okay to mass murder kids in our schools. But I draw the line here, at getting blood
on my car or tires at a car-wash to satisfy your needs Think about the Cars.. Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town. Can't wait to find out the shooter was known in the family as mentally unstable.
Even better if a coal digger went off. Just another day, 2 days ago in America. We have rights' to
guns and freely using them on the 87% who wants more gun control. Really, If the Mental
Gun Nutters with their 2nd Anal Righties', wants to just kill themselves in shoot-outs.
Funny, we all know you don’t give two shits about the people shot. Gun control is all about control and has nothing to do with saving people. You stupid ass motherfucker.

So said, by a Great Douche voter. Who has no Family Values, or Religious foot to stand on now, as fully exposed as hypocrites as to morals. And still wanting to judge others. Could this be a godly Mulligan moment?
Eg: Evangelicals, conservatives, gave the Great Douche a mulligan. FFS! If it does not go back to doing
un-Family Values thangs, again. I would think killing people is not a family value. I could be wrong. WOW That's like giving a Mulligan to Mason or Hitler. And we will vote for you FFS! LOL..hahaha, Gee....

btw: With all the school shootings of our kids in schools. Some very young...ie:The Sandy score by the NRA..
How I care, is not the issue here. So assumptions are not your forte on collective
reasoning on matters. I see CHECK!

In other news:

3,000 Dead at Abortion Clinic Murders Today in USA. In a Messy Wash of Crushed Skulls! Sponsored by the Democrat Party!

Abortion Statistics - Worldometers

What, pray tell, is your solution? I've seen you post thread after thread blaming everyone but the perpetrators, but I have never once seen you post even the suggestion of a solution.

Come on genius, here's your chance. Tell us all about your solution, sport... Step up...

Good! I'm gonna renew my NRA membership now!

But an even better car wash shooting was the My-T-Fine car wash in Irving Texas, where the shooter, a black ex-convict murdered 5 in 2000, after being released from prison. He had a history of violence and discipline issues while in the pen and liberals still let him out. Way too go!

Nicholas Stix, Uncensored: Irving, Texas: Condemned Mi-T-Fine Car Wash Mass Murderer Robert Wayne Harris Loses Appeal

He's the kind of man democrats love!!!

Robert Wayne Harris | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

And how many were stopped by these 16M CC/armed?
Who are not LE? Some 8 to 11 per year? CC not working, is it.

Are you really this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid....

As we went from 4.7 million to over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense...

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Still, where are all the saves by these 16M?
CC does nothang in the big picture in the body counts per year.
Try to keep up with rational solutions.
CC is not one, to make public areas safer.
The NRA is lying to you.
The NRA is not pro gun enough... jack weed

Not very smart are you?

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Oh now, are we not so fucking proud. Asshole, nice numbers. Now how about these?

Gun-Murders-per-100k-Residents-grey.png

You are the rest of the lying fucks here need your artillery rammed right up your asses. Aren't you so proud of the record of mass shootings in 2017. Won't you be so proud when that is exceeded in 2018.
Here you go bed wetter...
I just joined NRA!

Not very smart are you?

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Oh now, are we not so fucking proud. Asshole, nice numbers. Now how about these?

You are the rest of the lying fucks here need your artillery rammed right up your asses. Aren't you so proud of the record of mass shootings in 2017. Won't you be so proud when that is exceeded in 2018.
Why you try to ram you some?

Family: Dispute spurred fatal shooting at car wash

Family members of the victims told WPXI-TV the shooting was the result of a domestic dispute. They claim the shooter was a man who used to date one of the victims.

And the FBI does not count domestic murder as a mass public shooting.....
I see. And the count that Texas church shooting as that, right. LOL What a silly doofus you are.
We have much bigger fish to fry, take your pick...
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Donald Trump and Congress will pass no frivolous gun control laws, that is a good thing. LOL

Not very smart are you?

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Nothing to see here.

Not very smart are you?

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Nothing to see here.
People kill people not firearms. Criminal control not gun control

None of us give two shits...be honest.

Not very smart are you?

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Thank you for your impressive display of desperation.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

Not very smart are you?

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Nothing to see here.
What's the word from LaPierre on that?

Well, congratulations, I guess.

What, pray tell, is your solution? I've seen you post thread after thread blaming everyone but the perpetrators, but I have never once seen you post even the suggestion of a solution.

Come on genius, here's your chance. Tell us all about your solution, sport... Step up...

Well, I say give non LE folks with CC permits, and legal gun owners that come out FROM
their homes during these events. NOT, any of these Truck 'Gun Rack' Gun Nutter Morons.
Full amnesty for any dead or wounded shot by them during these freedom shootings!
Like the exemption gun manufactures get for all the dead inside America they
are escaping from, in civil justice wanted by the living still, for damages done
by their defective guns.

Why you ask?.
SOOooo the 87% who are not Gun Nutters can shot these people shooting guns.
Some may target the crooks, and some (many) will target the neighbors on their
street who are Mental Gun Nutters. This is a public safety issue.
Reducing Gun Nutters in America.

btw: I've said this before in other ways.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back