5 Dead at Car Wash Shooting in Melcroft, PA. In a Messy Wash of Blood! sponsored by the NRA.

CzothVQWQAAk8ij.jpg

OP's own party had complete control of this country from 2008-2010, and they did absolutely nothing about gun control.

And now it's the big "issue of the day"? :lmao:

They did not have 60 seats in the senate, or they would have.
To Get rid of the Second Amendment you even have a clue what it takes? You stupid little fucker. Lol
Step 1: Proposing An Amendment
Either Congress or the states can propose an amendment to the Constitution.

• Both houses of Congress must propose the amendment with a two-thirds vote. This is how all current amendments have been offered.
  • Two-thirds of the state legislatures must call on Congress to hold a constitutional convention.
Step 2. Ratifying An Amendment
Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.

• Three-fourths of the state legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or

• Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions. This method has only been used once, to repeal Prohibition with the 21st Amendment.
Is there a timeline for ratification? The U.S. Supreme Court has held that ratification must happen within "some reasonable time after the proposal." Since the 18th Amendment was ratifed, Congress has set a term of seven years for ratification.

Only 33 amendments have received a two-thirds vote from both Houses of Congress. Of those, only 27 have been ratified by the States. Perhaps the most visible failure is the Equal Rights Amendment.

Article 5 of the Constitution reads:

"The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate."

Oh now, are we not so fucking proud. Asshole, nice numbers. Now how about these?

Gun-Murders-per-100k-Residents-grey.png

You are the rest of the lying fucks here need your artillery rammed right up your asses. Aren't you so proud of the record of mass shootings in 2017. Won't you be so proud when that is exceeded in 2018.

U-S-A .. U-S-A!!!

We rule!!! :rolleyes-41:

Still, where are all the saves by these 16M?
CC does nothang in the big picture in the body counts per year.
Try to keep up with rational solutions.
CC is not one, to make public areas safer.
The NRA is lying to you.
Libs are the liars. Give it up, the more you post the stupider you look.

Come on, back it up. Show me 100 saved by these 16M.
Who are not paid LE, who kill both more btw. Being fewer with
guns in America, per killed/shot per 100K..
Hot-girls-with-guns-1.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm ! I'm going to take that picture to bed with me tonight.
How about a video...

Why do gun nutter morons need more than these to do most whitey mass murder in our schools?

sandy-hook-elementary-school-victims-12-14-12.jpg

Oh now, are we not so fucking proud. Asshole, nice numbers. Now how about these?

Gun-Murders-per-100k-Residents-grey.png

You are the rest of the lying fucks here need your artillery rammed right up your asses. Aren't you so proud of the record of mass shootings in 2017. Won't you be so proud when that is exceeded in 2018.

U-S-A .. U-S-A!!!

We rule!!! :rolleyes-41:

Libs are the liars. Give it up, the more you post the stupider you look.

Come on, back it up. Show me 100 saved by these 16M.
Who are not paid LE, who kill both more btw. Being fewer with
guns in America, per killed/shot per 100K..
Hot-girls-with-guns-1.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm ! I'm going to take that picture to bed with me tonight.
How about a video...

Why do gun nutter morons need more than these to do most whitey mass murder in our schools?

sandy-hook-elementary-school-victims-12-14-12.jpg

Well more is always better, and gives me an orgasm sooner.

Forum List

Back