$5 Mil Deposited In Hunter Biden's Bank Acct After Phone Call Demanding Promised Paymrnt - Joe Biden Linked

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

'I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,' Hunter Biden wrote to a Chinese associate in 2017, days before receiving $5.1 million from a Chinese firm.'

A bank account linked to President Biden's son Hunter Biden received more than $5 million in August 2017, shortly after his threatening messages — in which he said he was "sitting here" with his father — to a Chinese associate revealed this week by an IRS whistleblower, according to documents released by congressional investigators.

This is not the 1st time Hunter has reference foreign.payments and his dad. In existing e-mails Hunter has complained how he had to give part of 'HIS' money to his father (money he received only because it was his dad's influence he was selling).

There are e-mails and witnesses clarifying Joe Biden is the 'Big Guy'.

Now they have a recording of Junter Biden demaning money promised whole sitting with his dad...and money immediately being deposited in Hunter's bank account.

Oh shit, the lid is blowing off the Biden corruption ring. easyt65 I have to say, it seems like the Reps are secretly sitting on whistleblower evidence and waiting for Dems and the swamp to attempt a coverup then BAM releasing it. Trying to catch as many rats as possible by setting traps.

Oh shit, the lid is blowing off the Biden corruption ring. easyt65 I have to say, it seems like the Reps are secretly sitting on whistleblower evidence and waiting for Dems and the swamp to attempt a coverup then BAM releasing it. Trying to catch as many rats as possible by setting traps.
Republicans may finally be wising up. Don’t release what you have until the Dems float another lie, then shoot it down immediately.

Update:

Busted!

Corvette Photo Places Hunter at Joe’s Delaware House on Same Day He Demanded Payment From Chinese Business Associate​

'I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,' Hunter Biden wrote to a Chinese associate in 2017, days before receiving $5.1 million from a Chinese firm.'

A bank account linked to President Biden's son Hunter Biden received more than $5 million in August 2017, shortly after his threatening messages — in which he said he was "sitting here" with his father — to a Chinese associate revealed this week by an IRS whistleblower, according to documents released by congressional investigators.

This is not the 1st time Hunter has reference foreign.payments and his dad. In existing e-mails Hunter has complained how he had to give part of 'HIS' money to his father (money he received only because it was his dad's influence he was selling).

Now they have a recording of Junter Biden demaning money promised whole sitting with his dad...and money immediately being deposited in Hunter's bank account.

What's so nearious about a demand for a late payment that has already been agreed to?

1687572104847.png

Corvette Photo Places Hunter at Joe’s Delaware House on Same Day He Demanded Payment From Chinese Business Associate

Gee, I hope Hunter and the prostitutes (that he claimed on his income taxes) he had in the car didn't disturb the pile of classified Joe had stored in his garage next to the car...

August 2017?? What exactly are you making a stink over?

View attachment 798035

Corvette Photo Places Hunter at Joe’s Delaware House on Same Day He Demanded Payment From Chinese Business Associate

Gee, I hope Hunter and the prostitutes (that he claimed on his income taxes) he had in the car didn't disturb the pile of classified Joe had stored in his garage next to the car...

They did some blow on the papers.

I'm surprised anyone could be intimidated by those 2 windbags.
Hunter is a big fem, and his dad is just hot air.

What “influence” was he supposedly buying when Biden was completely out of office?

Biden was out of office when China gifted UPenn $54 million dollars, where his Penn Center office was located.

The same place the FBI found some of those classified documents? Remember?

You figure it out.

Forum List

Back