5 people shot in PA, gunman still at large

Three people, including a 15-year-old boy, were killed and at least 30 others were wounded in shootings over the weekend.

From Friday afternoon through early Saturday morning, 13 people were wounded in shootings on the city's South and West sides, police said.

And another 14 people, including Demario Bailey, were shot from Saturday through Sunday morning. From Sunday afternoon through Sunday night, four people were wounded in shootings.

3 dead 30 wounded in weekend shootings - Chicago Tribune

Comments, Luddley?
It was a slow weekend, I see.

Gun violence is endemic in our nation. There are other first world nations with private gun ownership, also. However, I see none of them with that gun fetish that I see in our nation. And next year, if the present trend continues, gun deaths will exceed those from auto accidents. So, do we just shrug, and say, too bad? Or do we attempt to address the problem?

How is it the guy is "at large" when he's barricaded inside a house? :dunno:

Well he is free to roam the house.
Gun violence is endemic in our nation. There are other first world nations with private gun ownership, also. However, I see none of them with that gun fetish that I see in our nation. And next year, if the present trend continues, gun deaths will exceed those from auto accidents. So, do we just shrug, and say, too bad? Or do we attempt to address the problem?

It's okay...they're mostly black. And they dont seem to give a shit so why should I?

The only we we can address the problem is to look at the epidemic of the white family. Why are all of these white males going on shooting sprees? What is their malfunction. Gang violence in inner cities...thugs killing thugs is one thing, but these white people who are of perfect lineage going on shooting rampages is a serious issue.

Wait...I forgot. White mass shootings - which we read about on a consistent basis - is Michael Brown's fault.

How is it the guy is "at large" when he's barricaded inside a house? :dunno:

Well he is free to roam the house.

It's okay...they're mostly black. And they dont seem to give a shit so why should I?
So sayeth the race traitor. So it must be true.

Gun possession is a bit like abortion. It's our choice.

How come you changed the subject from "gun violence" to "gun possession"?

One should be a choice, the other shouldn't be. One is a choice of how to protect oneself. - The other is a choice not to accept the responsibility of being a whore out of wedlock.

One should be a choice, the other shouldn't be. One is a choice of how to protect oneself. - The other is a choice not to accept the responsibility of being a whore out of wedlock.
Married heterosexual couples also choose to terminate pregnancies.

The choice of possessing a firearm is not a guaranteed termination of anyone.

Because I'm MISTER Mr. H.

Pardon the temporary thread derailment...

How come you changed the subject from gun violence to gun possession? You do understand they're very different things, right?
Did you think nobody would notice? Really?

:slap:

I am all for owning guns. Not laws should abridge that right. I don't care if you are a racist loon, just a loon, or a felon. At least gun shot victims have a chance...if they choose not to own a gun, it is their fault.

Unborn babies have no choice and there is no one to defned them. They are helpless and whores who terminate them are selfish sluts who take ZERO responsibility for their choices.

Because I'm MISTER Mr. H.

Pardon the temporary thread derailment...

How does it work, to argue against a point nobody made? :confused:

I am all for owning guns. Not laws should abridge that right. I don't care if you are a racist loon, just a loon, or a felon. At least gun shot victims have a chance...if they choose not to own a gun, it is their fault.

Unborn babies have no choice and there is no one to defned them. They are helpless and whores who terminate them are selfish sluts who take ZERO responsibility for their choices.

How come you changed the subject from gun violence to abortion?
You do understand they're completely different things, right?

Much running away I sense. As usual.

How come you changed the subject from gun violence to abortion?
You do understand they're completely different things, right?
Entertainment.

Three people, including a 15-year-old boy, were killed and at least 30 others were wounded in shootings over the weekend.

From Friday afternoon through early Saturday morning, 13 people were wounded in shootings on the city's South and West sides, police said.

And another 14 people, including Demario Bailey, were shot from Saturday through Sunday morning. From Sunday afternoon through Sunday night, four people were wounded in shootings.

3 dead 30 wounded in weekend shootings - Chicago Tribune

Comments, Luddley?

Fact Tank - Our Lives in Numbers
July 14, 2014
Despite recent shootings, Chicago nowhere near U.S. ‘murder capital’
According to the FBI figures, Flint, Mich., had the highest murder rate of any sizeable U.S. city in 2012, the most recent year available. There were 62 murders per 100,000 population (which, coincidentally, was just about Flint’s estimated population that year). Trailing Flint were Detroit (54.6 murders per 100,000), New Orleans (53.2 per 100,000) and Jackson, Miss., (35.8 per 100,000). Chicago, whose population is several times bigger than any of those cities, came in 21st, with 18.5 murders per 100,000 — nearly quadruple the national average, true, but still nowhere near the highest in the country.Despite recent shootings Chicago nowhere near U.S. 8216 murder capital 8217 Pew Research Center

FT_14.07.14_HighestMurderRates.png
What is the common demographic denominator between every city on the chart?

Guns.

:ahole-1:
I'd bet there are more guns per capita here in Foley, AL than in any of the cities on the chart, young fellow.

(You might want to look up the word "demographic)

Re. the cities on the chart:
Detroit 82.7% black
D.C. 50.7% black
New Orleans 60.2% black
Richmond 50.4% black
Birmingham 73.4% black
Flint 56.6% black

OK. So now you can call me "racist" for correcting you,:asshole: .

Veterans have horrors they have to deal with...and not much help coming their way. So what made this guy snap and why didn't he get help to keep from snapping?

Wrong again, asshole. SAYS the Chicago Tribune, but thanks for playing.

Have you yet bothered to tell the rest of us why you call me "race traitor"?

It's rather obvious why I call you "asshole".
Yet it is not the topic at hand...just a simple attempt at diversion by a simple minded blue gummed lover - a race traitor.
So you call me "race traitor" because you think it will piss me off? Sorry pal. I enjoy seeing you make an ass out of yourself.

Wrong again, asshole. SAYS the Chicago Tribune, but thanks for playing.

Have you yet bothered to tell the rest of us why you call me "race traitor"?

It's rather obvious why I call you "asshole".
Yet it is not the topic at hand...just a simple attempt at diversion by a simple minded blue gummed lover - a race traitor.
So you call me "race traitor" because you think it will piss me off? Sorry pal. I enjoy seeing you make an ass out of yourself.

As do we all.

Forum List

Back