3- The media needs Trump to be
relevant
4- The left needs Trump to distract
from Biden
5- The lefts Trump obsession will
not help them in the midterms
Six years

You already said that.

Then I pointed out that you couldn’t even specify anything that I’m ignorant of and sarcastically said that it’s a wicked burn.

Sometimes it’s fun to repeat things. Shall we cycle through that once more so we can reminisce about it? You know, like that time that you burned me so hard about being ignorant about…stuff. Or that time that you burned me so hard about being ignorant of…I don’t know.

Good times.
Man, you’re a dullard. Sadly, you’re far too easy to manipulate and make fun of. It isn’t very sporting. I guess I’ll have to just release you.

Go! Wander off. Be free little critter. 🤣😂

Man, you’re a dullard. Sadly, you’re far too easy to manipulate and make fun of. It isn’t very sporting. I guess I’ll have to just release you.

Go! Wander off. Be free little critter. 🤣😂
Neat. Apparently it’s easy to make fun of someone when you have nothing specific to say. We call those mindless insults. They’re especially damaging. I need some ice. :)

This morning's 'Politico' did not go with the now familiar format of 'takeaways' in an enumerated listing. Rather, they did stand-alone articles on what they called 'Highlights'. I'm not gonna copy & paste all that. It's a big enchilada.

But the primary 'Highlight' they featured was Don Trump's agency in the machinations for the Election Denier scheming and in the riot itself. In short, Don Trump was not being tricked by Mike Flynn, Rudy G., Krakenpot Powell, Roger Stone, PillowBoy, or the 'Overstock' guy. They persuasively presented Don Trump as the CEO of the events.....before, during and after January 6th.

From Politico:

"The Jan. 6 select committee’s Tuesday hearing, ostensibly focused on extremism, drove clearly toward a subtle goal: Stripping away doubt that Donald Trump was anything but a full participant in a plot to subvert the 2020 election.

The former president wasn’t duped into disbelieving his own loss by fringe lawyers and advisers, select committee members argued. Rather, he assembled that squad of enablers, overrode his more sober-minded staff and forged the path that led to the chaos engulfing the Capitol...."

And politico us known to make up bullshit.

Yeah. Tragic. You’re funny and a moment later you’re back to just being insipid.

But, you’re now way off topic. So I’ll remind you: Your duty is to make believe that the January 6 committee has generated any “take aways” of value or significance. Get to it.

I’m pretty sure you’ll be unintentionally funny yet again in no time.

Forum List

Back