....5 take-aways from this hearing...

Yeah. Tragic. You’re funny and a moment later you’re back to just being insipid.

But, you’re now way off topic. So I’ll remind you: Your duty is to make believe that the January 6 committee has generated any “take aways” of value or significance. Get to it.

I’m pretty sure you’ll be unintentionally funny yet again in no time.
Depends on what you consider “of value” or ”significant”. I think we have a very clear picture of Trump’s behavior and I think it’s very clear that Trump‘s legacy will forever be tied to Jan 6.

But I doubt anything will happen.

Depends on what you consider “of value” or ”significant”. I think we have a very clear picture of Trump’s behavior and I think it’s very clear that Trump‘s legacy will forever be tied to Jan 6.

But I doubt anything will happen.
I’m sure that liberal distortians (laughably called “historians”) will seek to forever tie Trump to the 1/6 mob. His behavior will not, of course, have anything at all to do with it.

I’m sure that liberal distortians (laughably called “historians”) will seek to forever tie Trump to the 1/6 mob. His behavior will not, of course, have anything at all to do with it.
Oh I disagree. His behavior was central to what happened there.

No. I’m well educated. But you’re one of the plodding “never Trump” libtards.

Note: that’s not a question.

And you’re still off topic.
I doubt that.

Were you on topic when you said that I lost my dull?

You’re still off topic.

As I have tried to remind you, the silly topic is about take aways from the congressional bullshit clown show. Hop on that.
Funny how only I’m the one off-topic in your mind.

You were saying something about recognizing one’s own bias and ignorance? :laugh:

Funny how only I’m the one off-topic in your mind.

You were saying something about recognizing one’s own bias and ignorance? :laugh:
You’re still off topic. And, unlike you, I continue to try to steer the conversation back to the topic. Again: the topic is the absurd OP desire for take aways from the sham committee and it’s pretend hearings.

Now, at long last, go for it. Be topical !

I already stated my position on that.
Then either address some other point on topic or just stop wandering off topic. You can post on some other thread, you know. Truly. You are allowed.

For example (I’ll demonstrate it for you): the 1/6 committee isn’t calling Mumbler of the House Pelousy. Why not? What are they attempting to hide? The take away is that they’re obviously phony.

You’re still off topic. And, unlike you, I continue to try to steer the conversation back to the topic. Again: the topic is the absurd OP desire for take aways from the sham committee and it’s pretend hearings.

Now, at long last, go for it. Be topical !
I’ve already addressed my take on the Jan 6 investigation.

You‘re the hypocritical retard flinging mindless insults and spamming emojis and then whining that I’m off topic.

Then either address some other point on topic or just stop wandering off topic. You can post on some other thread, you know. Truly. You are allowed.

For example (I’ll demonstrate it for you): the 1/6 committee isn’t calling Mumbler of the House Pelousy. Why not? What are they attempting to hide? The take away is that they’re obviously phony.
I’m just responding to you, moron.

You asked for my take on the topic so I answered. If you don’t want my take on it, then don’t ask me for it. It’s not complicated.

“Educated“ Trump supporter. Yea. Right.

I’ve already addressed my take on the Jan 6 investigation.

You‘re the hypocritical retard flinging mindless insults and spamming emojis and then whining that I’m off topic.
Wow. Still off topic. I guess you just don’t place any stock in the rules. Tsk tsk. Even after all my timely reminders and displays of assistance.

Hey. On topic again: here is another “take away.” Since the Pelousy entirely partisan 1/6 House fake investigation committee disallowed certain Republican House members to serve in the committee, like Jim Jordan, allegedly on the ground that they could be witnesses, what are the chances that they will actually call Representative Jordan to testify ? They’d lose control of the witness if they did that. Of course they’d try mightily to rein him in AS a witness, but they must realize it may prove unwieldy. So, will they chicken out?

Will they cave in to the call-out about their unrelenting hypocrisy and call Mumbler Pelousy to testify? 🤣😂

I’m just responding to you, moron.

You asked for my take on the topic so I answered. If you don’t want my take on it, then don’t ask me for it. It’s not complicated.

“Educated“ Trump supporter. Yea. Right.
You are STILL so far off topic. Not even willing to try.

I realized you were a gutless hypercritical wussy, already; and I’ve enjoyed helping you to prove it some more.

Send up a flair if you ever work up the balls to address the silly thread topic and stick with it. I won’t be expecting it. No worries. I’m outta this dopey thread. Bye bye.

Forum List

Back