....5 take-aways from this hearing...

Back again received his daily talking points.
Lie, Rinse, Repeat.

Go watch more Hannity and Tuckerboy.
Same talking Points for tomorrow.
Proving once again ^ that you have no clue what you’re talking about Winkie. Unlike you libtards, conservatives don’t need other people’s talking points. We can figure out what’s going on without cue card. You know, things like your valueless leader, senile Joe, requires.

Democrats are abusing the law for partisan political purposes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has the poster above watched any of the hearings?
I have.
I've watched all of them.

I've been struck by how many witnesses are Republicans....and how close to the inner circle of our government......these folks are.
These ain't envelope-stuffers, door-knockers, donation-beggars. These are, for the most part, decision-makers in our government in those 4 years of the Trump presidency. A handful were relatively low level....but close enough to the inner circle to observe first-hand.

I thought their position of power was telling. I was also struck by how many of them met my sense of 'sincerity and credibility'. I believed these people to a significant degree.

Still, I am curious about what poster 'scruffy' knows about the hearings?

Won't watch them, won't read about them. What I know about them is that it's a one sided white washing with no witnesses for the defense allowed. End of story.

Anyone who could defend Trump either pled the 5th or refuses to testify.

Hearings are a goddamn farce.
I listened to the lies of the first two speakers, decided it was a waste of time, and changed channels to anything else. The hating on Trump and omissions in their quotes to make it seem like something else will be proven a partisan kick against the law of Moses, the law of Jesus, and the United States Constitution. Not to mention the hatred of the target was not only overblown, it was a disgrace to all that is true and good about the shining light America used to be and will be again someday. May God bless America again in the very near future. Good evening, all. Prayers up for the restoration of sanity in the halls of Congress.

No, I asked you for specific things that I’m ignorant of.

I thought that was obvious. Why didn’t you understand that?
I understand you perfectly. You’re a dumbass lummox.

I tell you again, for your benefit, that your massive ignorance CAN BE REMEDIED. But, it won’t be easy for a dope like you. It requires that you get educated.

In the now famous January 6 thread at post 56, xpotential wrote “Trump promoted a conspiracy theory as the reason he lost. He got kicked off Twitter for promoting his nonsense. He will forever be directly connected to what happened on Jan 6”

🤣😂

Then he wonders why I suggested that he is badly ignorant. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I understand you perfectly. You’re a dumbass lummox.

I tell you again, for your benefit, that your massive ignorance CAN BE REMEDIED. But, it won’t be easy for a dope like you. It requires that you get educated.
You already said that.

Then I pointed out that you couldn’t even specify anything that I’m ignorant of and sarcastically said that it’s a wicked burn.

Sometimes it’s fun to repeat things. Shall we cycle through that once more so we can reminisce about it? You know, like that time that you burned me so hard about being ignorant about…stuff. Or that time that you burned me so hard about being ignorant of…I don’t know.

Good times.

In the now famous January 6 thread at post 56, xpotential wrote “Trump promoted a conspiracy theory as the reason he lost. He got kicked off Twitter for promoting his nonsense. He will forever be directly connected to what happened on Jan 6”

🤣😂

Then he wonders why I suggested that he is badly ignorant. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
What part of that is wrong?

Five takeaways.
1- The left can’t live without Trump
2- The left is obsessed with Trump
3- The media needs Trump to be
relevant
4- The left needs Trump to distract
from Biden
5- The lefts Trump obsession will
not help them in the midterms

You already said that.

Then I pointed out that you couldn’t even specify anything that I’m ignorant of and sarcastically said that it’s a wicked burn.

Sometimes it’s fun to repeat things. Shall we cycle through that once more so we can reminisce about it? You know, like that time that you burned me so hard about being ignorant about…stuff. Or that time that you burned me so hard about being ignorant of…I don’t know.

Good times.
Jan 6

Forum List

Back