....5 take-aways from this hearing...

Funny how WAPO doesn't even mention the killing of an unarmed Veteran who posed no threat. How about we take away what ever we want from WAPO and then maybe WAPO will do it's freaking job and deal with the current administration?

Thanks, kid. Yo mammy must be proud of her widdle boy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea whatsoever what the poster Hoss is conveying with the above.

My 'mammy' has been dead for decades and decades. You bringing her into this discussion is poor judgement.

But, back to the topic of our exchange: Your expressed 'opinion', as you readily admit, is based on no information, nor any effort to seek information to have a valid opinion about. That's on you.

It makes such posters who do that.....look unprepared for adult discussion. And foolish, of course.

I am mildly sure you recognize that already.

then maybe WAPO will do it's freaking job and deal with the current administration?

Well, poster Whitehall, if you had more thoroughly read your daily subscription to the Washington Post you would recognize they use a lot of ink to cover ----with the skepticism required of national journalism ---the current Administration.

The J6 hearings were a small part of their coverage on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
I'm surprised you didn't notice that in your perusal of all of their reporting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea whatsoever what the poster Hoss is conveying with the above.

My 'mammy' has been dead for decades and decades. You bringing her into this discussion is poor judgement.

But, back to the topic of our exchange: Your expressed 'opinion', as you readily admit, is based on no information, nor any effort to seek information to have a valid opinion about. That's on you.

It makes such posters who do that.....look unprepared for adult discussion. And foolish, of course.

I am mildly sure you recognize that already.

:cul2:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do know what Hoss is attempting to convey with his jiggly big butt above.

It's a gesture of embarrassed defiance.

Likely deriving....I would speculate......from being called out for broadcasting an opinion on a subject he knows nothing about.

Yeah, that merde' can be a bit humiliating. We've all, at one time or another, got way ahead of ourselves. Thankfully, we are not always humiliated by our own dunderheadeness. But sometimes we are. So in response, we show our ass. As we see in the emoji by Hoss.

It is a small gesture (tho it is a big butt).... of petulance and pouting. It is not unexpected.

The forum can understand poster Hoss's predicament.

1. ‘Donald Trump cannot escape responsibility by arguing he is willfully blind’
2. A throw-down fight between Trump advisers over election fraud — leading to a crucial step forward for Jan. 6.
3. What happened after Trump’s ‘Be there, will be wild’ tweet.
4. How did so many people become radicalized off a lie?
5. Another big hearing next week
1-5 = Nothingburger.

....5 take-aways from this hearing...​

And notice who the author of the OP is.

Drop in to laugh. Chilliconfuzed is one pointless dude.

I’ll give you the main “take aways” from this clown show committee. Nothing they do has any credibility; and it has no traction; and it has low “ratings,” so it’s entirely partisan propaganda mission is and will continue to be a massive fail.

Carry on.

....5 take-aways from this hearing...​

And notice who the author of the OP is.

Drop in to laugh. Chilliconfuzed is one pointless dude.

I’ll give you the main “take aways” from this clown show committee. Nothing they do has any credibility; and it has no traction; and it has low “ratings,” so it’s entirely partisan propaganda mission is and will continue to be a massive fail.

Carry on.
Back again received his daily talking points.
Lie, Rinse, Repeat.

Go watch more Hannity and Tuckerboy.
Same talking Points for tomorrow.

Forum List

Back