5 things I enjoy more than being around a woman

1. Sports betting
2. Watching sports
3. Youtube
4. Cable
5. Reses Cups/Lemon Drop Cookies

The end

All of those things are better when women are involved.

reses cups is actually a little better pussy
You need to just come on out of the closet. Are you seriously comparing candy to poo nanny?
i agree A....this guy fbj has a problem with woman,just about every post is a problem with a woman he has met....bob or todd would be who he should be looking for.....

1. Sports betting
2. Watching sports
3. Youtube
4. Cable
5. Reses Cups/Lemon Drop Cookies

The end
LOL. Interesting! There is nothing I enjoy more than being around men. I like them and love them and understand them. I like to keep things light with them. And that is what they like with me. :)

In other words, you're a slut.
Maybe this is why you have trouble with women staying with you. Dont be so insecure.

It's been common knowledge for centuries that women are vapid, vain and perpetually stuck in a childish mindset. Only thing they care about is things coming out of or going into their vaginas.
sounds like a hell of a lot of males too....vapid,vain and childish...and only caring about getting into their vaginas....

reses cups is actually a little better pussy
You need to just come on out of the closet. Are you seriously comparing candy to poo nanny?

LOL. I dont think you understand how good reses cups is
I think you must be a virgin if you really believe that. :laughing0301:

I told him he was a virgin once with the way he talks about women. . .

You would have thought I accused him of killing puppies.
Either he has some serious bad luck with women or he is gay or a virgin.

A gay virgin?

I have a fool proof method to stay single.

Each time I get the undying need to get married, I walk to the first woman I meet in the street and give her 4 cars, a house and all my money in my savings account along with 20,000 bucks and then I leave. The results are the same thing and I get screwed just as bad in the process.

Forum List

Back