🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 year lobbying ban

Set by Trump. He is doing everything hd said he would. The left is apoplectic as they cant stop it nor can they say he isnt keeping his word...

It must really suck to be a lefty and see the swamp drain.

News from The Associated Press

President Trump made twenty five campaign promises, so far he has honoured ten of those campaign promises in his first nine days.

At this rate, by the middle of February President Trump probably will have honoured all twenty five of his campaign promises.

People are accustomed to those running for political office, whilst on the campaign trail of just making promises to get themselves elected and then once elected either backtracking or trashing what they promised the voters.

President Trump is illustrating that he's a refreshing welcome in that the promises he made on the campaign trail he's holding to and enacting at an incredible rate.

He's doing all this via executive action (order?).

The next Dem that gets in can just undo it, can't they?

The Democrats will be out of power for a considerable amount of time.
And how do you figure that?

Because the progressives run the DNC. The progressives are globalists and the blue collar workers have figured out that they get to be the sacrificial lambs for the progressives. It seems they don't like that.

And how do you figure that?

Because unlike you, people like me can see the writing on the wall, Leftism is in it's dying throes, Leftism in five years will solely exist as a Fringe Group permanently restricted to the sidelines of protesting and gibbering to it's own Echo Chamber.

More people each day are choosing to take The Red Pill.

0982f654f5bf048d5818bdcc1622-red_pill_blue_pill.jpg

That's not an answer.

Look at what Trump is doing to obama's eo's. Next Dem in will do the same thing to Trumps.

The ban is temporary and im sure hebwillnwork with congress on a vetting process.

Its his first week, hes just correcring obama eos and setting the agenda

That's not an answer.

Look at what Trump is doing to obama's eo's. Next Dem in will do the same thing to Trumps.

And that is always a concern which is why the EO's need to be memorialized in law.

I think President Trump's team are aware of this and will accordingly make sure that all of his EO's are made irreversible.

That's not an answer.

I'm more inclined to believe if Trump makes good on his promises and the country prospers, what possible promises could Democrats make to change thing back to their way?

That's not an answer.

I'm more inclined to believe if Trump makes good on his promises and the country prospers, what possible promises could Democrats make to change thing back to their way?

You forgot the golden rule, grasshopper . . . Dems are morons.

All he's doing is enforcing laws already on the books. Not only his privilege, it's his JOB!

"All he's doing is enforcing laws already on the books. Not only his privilege, it's his JOB!"

Yes I have looked up this because I think it's all very interesting.

Everything President Trump has done so far, all the EO's, all the Directives have all been within the existing American laws or enforcing the existing American laws, he has done nothing that violates any existing American law.

The bans are good and should be made into law.

The far right are silly if they think the Wheel of Fortune will not spin them off it sooner or later.

I doubt President Trump is concerned about the opinion of the alt-left/liberals/progressives, whatever they label themselves right now. He doesn't care much whether he is a one-term president. He seems much more focused in doing everything he can, as he promised, to make America great again. Personally, I am very pleased with his progress thus far.

Forum List

Back