🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5-year-old driver pulled over in Utah; says he was driving to California to buy a Lamborghini

I wanna know if he had the money for the Lambo.

Saw this on Inside Edition this afternoon. The kid had gotten the keys while his sister was babysitting for him and decided to take off. When the cop asked what he was going to buy the Lambo with (a several million dollar car), he had a grand total of 3 dollars in his pocket.

And, he only managed to make it around 5 miles away from home.

The parents said they are now hiding the car keys.

Saw this on Inside Edition this afternoon. The kid had gotten the keys while his sister was babysitting for him and decided to take off. When the cop asked what he was going to buy the Lambo with (a several million dollar car), he had a grand total of 3 dollars in his pocket.

Two possible futures for this kid.....Drug cartel boss, or President.

What I want to know is, how did his feet reach the pedals and how could he see over the dashboard. He was driving a CAR?

What I want to know is, how did his feet reach the pedals and how could he see over the dashboard. He was driving a CAR?

You sit way at the front of the seat and keep yourself there by holding the steering wheel.

You sit way at the front of the seat and keep yourself there by holding the steering wheel.
Sounds like you've got some experience there. Little rascal.

LOL...yeah,I learned how to drive when I was a little kid.
Worked my way up from the lawn tractor to the midsize and moved onto the truck.
When you live in the boonies it's pretty common.

LOL...yeah,I learned how to drive when I was a little kid.
Worked my way up from the lawn tractor to the midsize and moved onto the truck.
When you live in the boonies it's pretty common.
I used to pick up my friends at the bus stop and do monster burnouts. My older sister got the blame for the bald rear tires.

Forum List

Back