5-year-old Kentucky boy fatally shoots 2-year-old sister

"It's just tragic," uncle David Mann told the CNN affiliate. "It's something that you can't prepare for."

Riddle said she is devastated, but comforted knowing that her granddaughter is in a better place.

"It was God's will. It was her time to go, I guess," she told WLEX. "I just know she's in heaven right now and I know she's in good hands with the Lord."

Hill billy cross groveling lunatics, the republican base on display

So when do you start railing about all the dead kids in chicago from the drive by shootings?

last weekend it was a 6month old killed by GANG MEMBERS. not a word about them being Responsible for it

Maybe we should find out WHY the five-year-old shot the 2-year-old. Was it an accident, or was it a homocide?

Maybe we should find out WHY the five-year-old shot the 2-year-old. Was it an accident, or was it a homocide?

That a 5 year old had access to a loaded firearm without adult supervision is negligent homicide. The child probably thought it was a toy, parents are supposed to make it clear that they aren't - and to frigging lock up the guns when they aren't in use.

I don't own a gun. Don't even live in USA. I just value the right & the gun people not having to do what they don't want. So, just make it illegal for someone to gift a gun to someone else. Make the gun user pass mental tests or something. It's not perfect, but it will work to some extent, & you get to protect the right to have guns (some people are interested in it whether you are or not).
How about we just leave criminals in jail when they commit crimes, instead of releasing them over and over and over. That will reduce violent gun deaths drastically. And if someone is crazy enough to be hospitalized for being crazy, how about we leave them locked up, too?

Voila. Gun violence addressed and for the most part, ended.

Now gun clutcher "logik" would say the 2 year old should have been armed tp protect herself

Really, Guno? That is your argument? That responsible gun owners would let a 2 year old handle a gun?

I believe he's lampooning the usual "the answer to gun violence is more gun violence" argument.
As such it's a worthy satire.

I believe he's lampooning the usual "the answer to gun violence is more gun violence" argument.
In very poor taste.

Now gun clutcher "logik" would say the 2 year old should have been armed tp protect herself

Really, Guno? That is your argument? That responsible gun owners would let a 2 year old handle a gun?

Yo, the older you get, the more you realize, SHIT HAPPENS!!!

"GTP"

A Kentucky mother stepped outside of her home just for a few minutes, but it was long enough for her 5-year-old son to accidentally shoot and kill his 2-year-old sister with the .22-caliber rifle he got for his birthday, state officials said.

WTF is wrong with these hill billy inbreds buying a 5 year old a gun

"It's just tragic," uncle David Mann told the CNN affiliate. "It's something that you can't prepare for."

Riddle said she is devastated, but comforted knowing that her granddaughter is in a better place.

"It was God's will. It was her time to go, I guess," she told WLEX. "I just know she's in heaven right now and I know she's in good hands with the Lord."

What sick lunatics

Kentucky, Kim davis country
This HAS to be satire, right?

They have to be making these stupid stories up.

They've been priming this pump for a couple of years.....and each story is more ridiculous than the last one.

Awesome. Just awesome.

In other news

-Geaux
-----------------------------------------

5-year-old Allegedly Stabs Sister Over Nintendo DS

Case in point: yesterday a report from French website Lepost surfaced that a 5-year-old French boy stabbed his 10-year-old sister Chucky style with a kitchen knife. Reported last Saturday night, the incident had nothing to do with cartoons, or cookies, or who gets to scoop up the dog poop steaming in the den. Rather, the child stabbed his sister following an argument over a Nintendo DS.

5-year-old Allegedly Stabs Sister Over Nintendo DS

And other factors and relative information

-Geaux
======================

14-year-old girl stabs sister 40 times because she felt unappreciated

ILLINOIS — An 11-year-old Illinois girl was stabbed 40 times by her 14-year-old sister, police say, and the reason why has many in the small Chicago-area community of Mundelein reeling in disbelief.

Police found the 11-year-old girl unconscious and in need of medical attention in an upstairs bedroom of the Illinois suburb Tuesday morning.

She later died.

14-year-old girl stabs sister 40 times because she felt unappreciated

That's sarcasm. But those responsible gun owners did let the 5 year old handle HIS gun. That's not sarcasm.
Actually, the article says the weapon was on the table and the mom stepped out. That's not "letting" the kid do it.

I'm sure there's more to the story. My guess is that the parents are drunken democratic morons. Probably receiving all sorts of entitlements from the state to subsidize their stupidity.

In very poor taste.

I dunno, I think that's the function of satire, when the object satirized, in this case wishing for an even more violent society, is itself in poor taste.

It's fair to make that point. I do it all the time, though I do it directly, not facetiously (usually). Just a matter of style.

Forum List

Back