50% of Republicans believe jobs have been lost under Biden

Seriously good news for Biden. What is there to complain about folks?!?

New York (CNN Business)America's labor market is on fire. There are far more available jobs than workers and the latest data on initial weekly unemployment claims underscores that imbalance.
Initial claims for jobless benefits fell to 166,000 in the week ended April 2, adjusted for seasonal swings, the Labor Department reported Thursday. That was far fewer than the 200,000 or so claims that economists had predicted. It also matches the number of first-time claims from the week ended March 19, which was the lowest level since November 1968, after revisions.
The four-week average of first-time claims is now 170,000, after a series of adjustments by the DOL.

Good news for America is bad news for conservatives.

You must not understand the president's job. Presidents have advisors. They cover the bases with the president but it's the president's job to decide which advice to run with. That's why you hear the term, the buck stops at the president's desk, and not, the buck stops at the president's advisor's desk.

Trump owns it.
I don’t disagree and it was sound and good advise at the time

So why didn’t your demafacist govs open it up when he said to?
l

You must not understand the president's job. Presidents have advisors. They cover the bases with the president but it's the president's job to decide which advice to run with. That's why you hear the term, the buck stops at the president's desk, and not, the buck stops at the president's advisor's desk.

Trump owns it.

You have to remember, when Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his followers would still vote for him, Sturth is one of those he was talking about.

LOL

Of course I did. You even replied to my answer. I can't help your inability to retain information that's apparently leaking from your brain.
No, no you never answered it...you said they followed Trump's advise, then for some reason, decided not to follow it in April....why?

No, no you never answered it...you said they followed Trump's advise, then for some reason, decided not to follow it in April....why?

Again, not my problem if you already forgot my answer or you lack the ability to look back a couple of pages to read it again.

Again, not my problem if you already forgot my answer or you lack the ability to look back a couple of pages to read it again.
haha you had no answer dembot

the reality is the demafasict ignored him, jeep their states locked down, ignored the science, all for politics. Party over the people

I don’t disagree and it was sound and good advise at the time

So why didn’t your demafacist govs open it up when he said to?
l
What event or announcement are you referring too?

haha you had no answer dembot

the reality is the demafasict ignored him, jeep their states locked down, ignored the science, all for politics. Party over the people

try following the convo

LOLOLOLOL

How ironic given you're incapable of following the conversation, you already forgot what I said in a post that you replied to.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

i didn’t forget it. thought i was clear about that

LOL

Of course you forgot it given you don't remember my answer or your reply to my answer.
i remember it, you didn’t answer it.

and you continue to avoid it, because you have no answer

Forum List

Back