50% of Republicans believe jobs have been lost under Biden

I can imagine how you would have reacted if trump had not followed recommendations from fauchi to lockdown the economy

whatever he thought privately not even trump was willing to ignore the wuflu hysteria gripping the world

How I would have reacted is meaningless. Trump still promoted the shutdowns and the states followed his recommendations.

How I would have reacted is meaningless. Trump still promoted the shutdowns and the states followed his recommendations.
Yes, but after 45 days of lockdowns the blue city and state baby hitlers were having so much fun LOCKING UP beauty salon owners who refuse to comply that they just kept going

What does that have to do with you lying that Trump only went with a 15 day shutdown?
it’s not a lie, i didn’t intentionally misstate anything

with that said, why didn’t the demafascist reopen when he said?

Yes, but after 45 days of lockdowns the blue city and state baby hitlers were having so much fun LOCKING UP beauty salon owners who refuse to comply that they just kept going

Big cities, being more densely populated, were affected worst. So of course they may have opted for more stringent guidelines.

it’s not a lie, i didn’t intentionally misstate anything

with that said, why didn’t the demafascist reopen when he said?

Of course you lied. You claimed Trump went with the recommendation to shutdown for 15 days but that the left kept the lockdowns going. The truth is that Trump promoted the shutdowns for the last half of March and then ultimately extended that through all of April.

Of course you lied. You claimed Trump went with the recommendation to shutdown for 15 days but that the left kept the lockdowns going. The truth is that Trump promoted the shutdowns for the last half of March and then ultimately extended that through all of April.
hahaha that’s a lie. but then why didn’t we open up after April? why did the left keep everything shut down in their states?

pay no never mind to the elephant in the room. Inflation. Joe is so SUCCESSFUL the Dems are about to show him the door.
You must believe President Joe Biden is the most powerful leader ever. All by himself he was able to create inflation world wide. One example: OPEC has nothing to do with the cost of barrels of crude oil, refineries raise their costs and add a few more bucks to send it to the cartels selling retail gas stations and therein is the problem.

Off course if President Biden used and Executive Order on wage and price controls as Nixon did, you would claim he's a dictator.

You must believe President Joe Biden is the most powerful leader ever. All by himself he was able to create inflation world wide. One example: OPEC has nothing to do with the cost of barrels of crude oil, refineries raise their costs and add a few more bucks to send it to the cartels selling retail gas stations and therein is the problem.

Off course if President Biden used and Executive Order on wage and price controls as Nixon did, you would claim he's a dictator.

Stuff it moron. According to you Rump ruined everything.

Stuff it moron. According to you Rump ruined everything.
Nah, he didn't ruin anything, he lets his underlings to do the dirty work, and tossed them under the bus when he pleads he know nothing:

1649358161280.png

I’m not sure what to say about the lala land people live in these days. Has partisanship warped reality?

Source poll

https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Navigator-Toplines-02.23.2022.pdf

Article

Why Biden’s jobs boom isn’t translating

Republicans, 47 percent of whom believed jobs had been lost over the last 12 months.

Needless to say, that’s wildly inaccurate: The unemployment rate was 6.4 percent when JOE BIDEN took office.

That these basic facts aren’t translating to the public says a lot about how news isdisseminated and consumed. It’s also an illustration about how difficult it’s been for the White House to communicate its successes in light of the setbacks that have come along too.
Nearly 99.9% of them think the Keystone pipeline does not exist.

Of course it was Trump. Who first recommended it?
Xiden Chief Science advisor recommended it...Trump listened.

He gave guidelines, to flatten the curve.

But why didn't they listen to him when he said to reopen? You said late April....gosh it was years later before we saw Dembots reopen....and they did it when a Dem was President, and FAR FAR more people died from Covid on his watch

You must believe President Joe Biden is the most powerful leader ever.

He may be the dumbest.

refineries raise their costs and add a few more bucks to send it to the cartels selling retail gas stations and therein is the problem.

What's your solution?

Seriously good news for Biden. What is there to complain about folks?!?

New York (CNN Business)America's labor market is on fire. There are far more available jobs than workers and the latest data on initial weekly unemployment claims underscores that imbalance.
Initial claims for jobless benefits fell to 166,000 in the week ended April 2, adjusted for seasonal swings, the Labor Department reported Thursday. That was far fewer than the 200,000 or so claims that economists had predicted. It also matches the number of first-time claims from the week ended March 19, which was the lowest level since November 1968, after revisions.
The four-week average of first-time claims is now 170,000, after a series of adjustments by the DOL.

Show me a post like this from you back in May and June of 2020 when Trump and all his worshipers ever giving him credit for creating 4 million jobs in one month.

If you cannot do that, you are dismissed as nothing but a mindless partisan sheep

Show me a post from an American back in May and June of 2020 when Trump slobbering all of "job creation" the way you Nazis are with Biden.

Forum List

Back