507,533 Signatures Collected As Of Today

Did they have the election yet?

129174456211834256.jpg

Last edited:
Election? More like a Cross Burning or a Political Lynching. So who is the New Grand Dragon?

I haven't seen any recent poll numbers, but unless he's polling really bad, Walker isn't going to get recalled, no matter how many signatures are collected. (And I say that while one of my close friends is working full time to collect those signatures in Wisconsin).

People's political memory is too short. No one is riled up about it anymore.

I haven't seen any recent poll numbers, but unless he's polling really bad, Walker isn't going to get recalled, no matter how many signatures are collected. (And I say that while one of my close friends is working full time to collect those signatures in Wisconsin).

People's political memory is too short. No one is riled up about it anymore.

I don't believe his poll numbers are anything to write home about.

They are keeping it alive.

The people have had enough...He's toast.

This just goes to show that the labor union thugs, their lemming union members, and the lowest level of dregs in our society, can all work together in harmony and systematically pursue their goal of completely bankrupting the state of Wisconsin.

Score another one for the communists! Keep it up. The rest of us are ready and waiting.

To give Scottie Walker his walking papers.

Out of a total of 94% of the 540,000 needed. Their internal goal is 740,000 or thereabouts.

It's a wrap folks...Scottie's TOAST!!!

:lol: :clap2: :eusa_clap:

Source: The Wisconsin Democratic Party

Scott Walker Recall Effort Collected 507,000 Signatures in a Month | Mother Jones

Was wondering how many of those sigs were real....

:badgrin:

I've been reading a lot on this, and there is fraud big time, with duplicate names, etc, etc...
I'm afraid that state is hopeless if the people don't rise up against this.

The people have risen up. :)

Scott Walker's got big problems with the public, and possible legal problems as well.

I've been reading a lot on this, and there is fraud big time, with duplicate names, etc, etc...

Not to mention they are better off.
The Kaukauna School District, in the Fox River Valley of Wisconsin near Appleton, has about 4,200 students and about 400 employees. It has struggled in recent times and this year faced a deficit of $400,000. But after the law went into effect, at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday, school officials put in place new policies they estimate will turn that $400,000 deficit into a $1.5 million surplus. And it's all because of the very provisions that union leaders predicted would be disastrous.

In the past, teachers and other staff at Kaukauna were required to pay 10 percent of the cost of their health insurance coverage and none of their pension costs. Now, they'll pay 12.6 percent of the cost of their coverage (still well below rates in much of the private sector) and also contribute 5.8 percent of salary to their pensions. The changes will save the school board an estimated $1.2 million this year, according to board President Todd Arnoldussen.

Of course, Wisconsin unions had offered to make benefit concessions during the budget fight. Wouldn't Kaukauna's money problems have been solved if Walker had just accepted those concessions and not demanded cutbacks in collective bargaining powers?

"The monetary part of it is not the entire issue," says Arnoldussen, a political independent who won a spot on the board in a nonpartisan election. Indeed, some of the most important improvements in Kaukauna's outlook are because of the new limits on collective bargaining.

In the past, Kaukauna's agreement with the teachers union required the school district to purchase health insurance coverage from something called WEA Trust -- a company created by the Wisconsin teachers union. "It was in the collective bargaining agreement that we could only negotiate with them," says Arnoldussen. "Well, you know what happens when you can only negotiate with one vendor." This year, WEA Trust told Kaukauna that it would face a significant increase in premiums.

Now, the collective bargaining agreement is gone, and the school district is free to shop around for coverage. And all of a sudden, WEA Trust has changed its position. "With these changes, the schools could go out for bids, and lo and behold, WEA Trust said, 'We can match the lowest bid,'" says Republican state Rep. Jim Steineke, who represents the area and supports the Walker changes. At least for the moment, Kaukauna is staying with WEA Trust, but saving substantial amounts of money.

Then there are work rules. "In the collective bargaining agreement, high school teachers only had to teach five periods a day, out of seven," says Arnoldussen. "Now, they're going to teach six." In addition, the collective bargaining agreement specified that teachers had to be in the school 37 1/2 hours a week. Now, it will be 40 hours.

The changes mean Kaukauna can reduce the size of its classes -- from 31 students to 26 students in high school and from 26 students to 23 students in elementary school. In addition, there will be more teacher time for one-on-one sessions with troubled students. Those changes would not have been possible without the much-maligned changes in collective bargaining.

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Union-Busting is a "Godsend"; Elimination of Collective Bargaining is the Single Best Thing one Can do for School Kids

Great post.

They should really recall that bastard Walker for saving money and reducing class sizes.

What a mean guy.

To give Scottie Walker his walking papers.

Out of a total of 94% of the 540,000 needed. Their internal goal is 740,000 or thereabouts.

It's a wrap folks...Scottie's TOAST!!!

:lol: :clap2: :eusa_clap:

Source: The Wisconsin Democratic Party

Scott Walker Recall Effort Collected 507,000 Signatures in a Month | Mother Jones

LOL. Any excuse for the people find that they bought a real pig in a poke, and what a stinker he turned out to be. I bet that there are lot of Republican signatures on the petitions.

You wingnuts are going to get your asses handed to you in Wisconsin.

LOL. Any excuse for the people find that they bought a real pig in a poke, and what a stinker he turned out to be. I bet that there are lot of Republican signatures on the petitions.

You wingnuts are going to get your asses handed to you in Wisconsin.

Yeah,

Saving money and cutting class size will always get you beat.

Fiscal responsibility is only good for the GOP, not for others. Who needs it when Obama will pony up ?

If you haven't figured out that you have been made a fool of yet, then maybe there is a reason they think you are a fool.

Great post.

They should really recall that bastard Walker for saving money and reducing class sizes.

What a mean guy.

Yeah, Walker has been great for WI schools.

Maybe you should go back to school so you figure out how to make a point.

Is that graph supposed to mean something ?

Yeah, in case you didn't notice, it was in response to your claim that Walker has been good for WI schools. Get your remedial teacher to help you read the graph. Look really close. WI has the fourth biggest cuts to education. You were saying something about Walker making classes smaller? You've got that right.

Yeah, Walker has been great for WI schools.

Yeah, in case you didn't notice, it was in response to your claim that Walker has been good for WI schools. Get your remedial teacher to help you read the graph. Look really close. WI has the fourth biggest cuts to education. You were saying something about Walker making classes smaller? You've got that right.

I'll send the moron tutor your way.

The article that was posted shows how his actions cut class sizes. I know, I know....don't confuse you with facts when your mind is already made up. Cuts to education could mean a lot of things.

Only and idiot would tie them so closely as to say you can't have one but not both.

The article that was posted shows how his actions cut class sizes. I know, I know....don't confuse you with facts when your mind is already made up. Cuts to education could mean a lot of things.

Only and idiot would tie them so closely as to say you can't have one but not both.

:lol::lol::lol: Great. He cut class sizes. Pay no attention to the massive education cuts. Yeah, whatever, champ. Deflection noted. Moron.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol: Great. He cut class sizes. Pay no attention to the massive education cuts. Yeah, whatever, champ. Deflection noted. Moron.

Meaning you have no response. I understand. That was one of the nice things about Brewers law in AZ. It cut many class sizes by 25% almost overnight. There was a lot less need to translate too. So they cut some money out of the budget.

Nice try there PFB.

Meaning you have no response. I understand. That was one of the nice things about Brewers law in AZ. It cut many class sizes by 25% almost overnight. There was a lot less need to translate too. So they cut some money out of the budget.

Nice try there PFB.

I did respond. You just don't like what I have to say.

We're talking about WI, buddy, not AZ. WI cut education by 10%. You're trying to tell me that reduced class sizes makes up for that 10% cut? That makes no sense. But then again, it's coming from you. I'm not surprised

Forum List

Back