51% America Makes Less Than $30K

Trump is a xenophobe, so no liberal will vote for him. He's un-American.

You are the most anti-American person I've ever encountered, Comrade.

The Khmer Rouge are not the founding fathers as you seem to think. As I point out consistantly, you have utterly nothing in common with Washington, Madison, Jefferson, Mason, et al.

Now Pol Pot is your ideological mirror...

Trump is a xenophobe, so no liberal will vote for him. He's un-American.

You are the most anti-American person I've ever encountered, Comrade.

The Khmer Rouge are not the founding fathers as you seem to think. As I point out consistantly, you have utterly nothing in common with Washington, Madison, Jefferson, Mason, et al.

Now Pol Pot is your ideological mirror...
I have everything in common with them. They were liberal, smart, and had common sense. They also weren't conservative, overtly religious, or suffered from My Country Right or Wrong.

Yes, in most cases it is.

No, and you have no documentation to prove that. All you have is raw numbers with no explanation behind them.

Our US hospitals are loaded with foreigners--particularly from Canada where they can't take care of their people with serious illnesses. VIP's from all over the world fly here to get our quality care and advanced technology. Tell me where else you would rather be treated if you came down with a life-threatening illness. Cuba? Mexico? Germany?
Sweden, Germany, England, France, Spain, Norway, Switzerland, Canada, and all of them better and all of them cheaper, a better bang for the buck. We have wonderful technology, and yet we let people die on the streets from the flu and babies go without their shots...

Really? I've never attended a funeral of either and don't know of anybody that has. What I do know is that my sister is a supervisor at the Cleveland Clinic and has countless stories to tell about VIP's from other countries that come here for treatment. Canada alone spends a billion dollars a year for their citizens to get treated here.
We have hot shit here, and good docs (if you can afford it that is) we just don't have quality public health. That's not open heart surgery, that's a flu shot and a well baby checkup, at no cost.

Well you either have a system where most are treated by our quality care or every single person is treated and we don't have as good of care.

I guess it's all in what you expect out of our medical care system.
You are making a false choice. You can have good quality and everyone treated. That should always be the goal. And in that system the old die so that you have the money to keep the kids alive. It's rational, and it works.

Those who rail against capitalism invariably point to government initiated and supported crimes such as monopoly and syndicalism as proof that government is needed to regulate capitalism.
Nope. mostly they point to snake-oil, which a capitalist is more than happy to sell you while exploiting the snakes, the oil, and the people qho put both in the bottle, plus the bottle-makers....
And your form of government works?? How??

Corrupt government
All big cities, except for Brasilia, started out as small villages or towns. You said no there's no way a city started out without owing money. Most cities did not get into the habit of borrowing money until the 20th century, so your claim is just flat out wrong.

Cities vs shitholes.
I assume from another thread you are an engineer and thus you understand what it takes to build a modern or contemporary city.

You said all cities STARTED in debt. Whether they can become the size of New York without borrowing money is another matter.

Yes..Cities.
Not little shit holes built on Manifest Destiny.

You said "STARTED," asshole. No city starts out having 7 million people.

You know what I meant, neo-Con.
Unlike you, I don't consider Manifest Destiny shit-holes to be cities.
Maybe a one pony town.

I assume you meant "STARTED." Why would I assume anything else?

What's a "manifest destiny shithole," and can you provide an example of one?

I have everything in common with them. They were liberal, smart, and had common sense. They also weren't conservative, overtly religious, or suffered from My Country Right or Wrong.

You are neither liberal nor smart. You are a leftist totalitarian who seeks to impose top down rule on an enslaved populace.

Oh, as for your stupidity of thinking they had no patriotism, you might look up the War of 1812, sploogy.

[
You are making a false choice. You can have good quality and everyone treated. That should always be the goal. And in that system the old die so that you have the money to keep the kids alive. It's rational, and it works.

At what age would you have government impose death on people? 60? 70?

Scratch a Communist, find a psychopath - every fucking time...

You are neither liberal nor smart. You are a leftist totalitarian who seeks to impose top down rule on an enslaved populace.
Love to see some examples of that, but of course, you haven't any...

It doesn't impose, it just doesn't spend 10k a day on your 82-year-old grandpa dying of cancer just so he lives another two weeks until you can deal with his death. Money doesn't grow on trees and kids need their shots.

Obamacare. New EPA regulations. Yada, yada, yada.

It doesn't impose, it just doesn't spend 10k a day on your 82-year-old grandpa dying of cancer just so he lives another two weeks until you can deal with his death. Money doesn't grow on trees and kids need their shots.
Shots should be an absolute choice, dumb a$$.

Gee, my little infant, the government is allowed to regulate things. The Founders even put that in the Constitution, so sad for you eh? Unlike you they didn't approve of anarchy, or the infantile selfishness you call morality.

Yes, and we all know that you worry only about whitey babies, which just happens to be true in your case.

You are dishonest - as is the way of Communists.

The European countries exclude non-citizens, ie Muslims from their statistics, because just like America, third world immigrants are the source of most infant mortality.
Link it or you are lying, which is normal for you since you spend your life lying to yourself instead of dealing with reality.

Examples? I've not seen anyone running for president be as childish as him ever.

That's because you're too busy clapping with glee when epithets are hurled at enemies of the party.

{Former Obama advisor David Axelrod said on CNN’s New Day that Hillary Clinton made a mistake when she listed Republicans among her “enemies” during the first Democratic debate.}
kff.org/other/state-indicator/infant-mortality-rate-by-race-ethnicity/

{"Now, extreme views about women, we expect that from some of the terrorist groups, we expect that from people who don't want to live in the modern world, but it's a little hard to take from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States,"}

Hillary Clinton compares GOPers to 'terrorist groups' - CNNPolitics.com

Damn, Hilliary actually called Republicans TERRORISTS? :eek:

But you didn't notice...

Last edited:
Welcome to capitalism, baby. Capitalists love cheap labor and there is no such thing as a middle-class in capitalism...

Erm... Government spends over 2 trillion a year more than it takes in mainly on social programs.... The only thing being capitalized on in America is politicians selling greedy people social programs that end up making massive populations end up in poverty.

Gee, my little infant, the government is allowed to regulate things. The Founders even put that in the Constitution, so sad for you eh? Unlike you they didn't approve of anarchy, or the infantile selfishness you call morality.

Actually, they didn't. The power to regulate is the power to create a totalitarian tyranny.

Welcome to capitalism, baby. Capitalists love cheap labor and there is no such thing as a middle-class in capitalism...

Erm... Government spends over 2 trillion a year more than it takes in mainly on social programs.... The only thing being capitalized on in America is politicians selling greedy people social programs that end up making massive populations end up in poverty.
Either use real numbers or keep your dogma to yourself.

Forum List

Back