51 Documents: Hitler's Zionist Helpers

Why do you think 60,000 German Jews in 1933 would make the claim that "reports of atrocities by Nazis against Jews were 'pure invention?'"

The same reason you claim Palestinians don't exist?

Do you ever wonder what happened to those 60,000 Kosher cheerleaders for Hitler?

:cuckoo:
No rep points:lol:

"Zionism believes that a rebirth of national life, such as is occurring in German life through adhesion to Christian and national values, must also take place in the Jewish national group.... On the foundation of the new state, which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible...."

Was the State of Israel established on the principle of race?

The Plot to Stigmatize...

"Zionism believes that a rebirth of national life, such as is occurring in German life through adhesion to Christian and national values, must also take place in the Jewish national group.... On the foundation of the new state, which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible...."

Bogus website. Psycho poster:cuckoo:

Bogus in what way?

Are you contesting the authenticity of Brenner's documents or translations? Brenner seems to deal with these issues in his CounterPunch article of 25 May 2005:

"On May 4th, an article, 'Board's Amazon Appeal,' appeared on Jewish News, a Zionist website. It reported that the Board Of Deputies Of British Jews, pro-Zionist religious Jewry's central organization, had complained to Amazon re a book I edited, 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis.

"I wrote the Board. It responded. I answered their critique & challenged them to publicly debate the issue. Below is the Jewish News article and the correspondence between me & the Board."

On 5 May 2005 Brenner e-mailed his accusers:

"...Do you contest the authenticity of any documents? Or do you have problems with the translations?"

In their 17 May response to Brenner no mention is made of any issues of authenticity or accuracy of translation.

Leading Brenner to conclude the following on 23 May:

"In my note, I asked if you 'contest the authenticity of any documents? Or do you have problems with the translations?' As you raise no objection, we may treat the documents as undisputed."

If these documents are authentic and their translations accurate do you still believe the word "bogus" applies?

The Plot to Stigmatize

Bogus in what way?

Are you contesting the authenticity of Brenner's documents or translations? Brenner seems to deal with these issues in his CounterPunch article of 25 May 2005:

"On May 4th, an article, 'Board's Amazon Appeal,' appeared on Jewish News, a Zionist website. It reported that the Board Of Deputies Of British Jews, pro-Zionist religious Jewry's central organization, had complained to Amazon re a book I edited, 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis.

"I wrote the Board. It responded. I answered their critique & challenged them to publicly debate the issue. Below is the Jewish News article and the correspondence between me & the Board."

"...Do you contest the authenticity of any documents? Or do you have problems with the translations?"

In their 17 May response to Brenner no mention is made of any issues of authenticity or accuracy of translation.

"In my note, I asked if you 'contest the authenticity of any documents? Or do you have problems with the translations?' As you raise no objection, we may treat the documents as undisputed."

If these documents are authentic and their translations accurate do you still believe the word "bogus" applies?

The Plot to Stigmatize

No reputational points :lol:

Bogus in what way?

The Plot to Stigmatize

Mr. Deflection posts again.

Bogus in what way?

The Plot to Stigmatize

Mr. Deflection posts again.

No reputational points for you, either. Seems you have no credibility, either. :lol:

Bogus website. Psycho poster:cuckoo:
Was the Jewish National Fund established on the principle of racial superiority?

"Zionist land policy was incorporated in the Constitution of the Jewish Agency for Palestine…‘land is to be acquired as Jewish property and… the title to the lands acquired is to be taken in the name of the Jewish National Fund, to the end that the same shall be held as the inalienable property of the Jewish people

"The provision goes on to stipulate that ‘the Agency shall promote agricultural colonization based on Jewish labor’… The effect of this Zionist colonization policy on the Arabs was that land acquired by Jews became extra-territorialized.

"It ceased to be land from which the Arabs could ever hope to gain any advantage…

“The Zionists made no secret of their intentions, for as early as 1921, Dr. Eder, a member of the Zionist Commission, boldly told the Court of Inquiry, ‘there can be only one National Home in Palestine, and that a Jewish one, and no equality in the partnership between Jews and Arabs, but a Jewish preponderance as soon as the numbers of the race are sufficiently increased.’

"He then asked that only Jews should be allowed to bear arms.” Sami Hadawi, “Bitter Harvest.”

The Origin pp. 6-7

Was the Jewish National Fund established on the principle of racial superiority?

Er, no, since all Israeli citizens, including Arabs, have the same access to owning and leasing land.

In fact, Bedouins receive special privileges on land not offered to Jews.

Jews are not permitted to own land in most Arab and Muslim countries and Christians cannot own land in Saudi Arabia.

Thus, you're a clueless dimwit, as usual.:lol:

Forum List

Back