52% Say Cheating Impacted 2020

Not a conspiracy, a poll. Does it prove fraud? It does to those polled.

The poll also revealed the stunning evidence that a clear majority of Americans believe the result of the 2020 election was blighted by cheating.

YOur guy needs to run on that in 24.

I believe there was cheating, but polls do not really prove anything at all.

This is what is called an argumentum ad Populum fallacy.
Well, I hear it told that40% of democrats say that there was jiggery-pokery going on with the election....The way polls go, you can bet your bippy that number is coser to half.

People used to believe the world was flat and people lost their poo when Orsen Wells said aliens were invading. Opinions aren't proof.
Court rulings are proof....The WI Supreme Court ruled that there were enough fake ballots in the system to have possibly flipped the election.

The Maricopa County forensic audit found the same thing.

If you believe that only happened in AZ & WI, you need a reality check.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

• Funny
Well, I hear it told that40% of democrats say that there was jiggery-pokery going on with the election....The way polls go, you can bet your bippy that number is coser to half.
Yeah, I think what the polls really show is the electorate has lost faith in the process, and given 2016, I certainly did. And while I don't think there was the rampant cheating Trump has to get his suckers to drool about, there's no doubt that relaxed mail in voting laws with covid (passed by gopers by and large) couple with Trump ACTUALLY TELLING GOPERS TO NOT USE MAIL IN VOTING, really made 20 a weird election and result. Plus, you had Trump imploding over covid, and then the idiot Progs calling to defund the police and burning down their own cities.

Yes, but in the case of the Democrats, they see that as a GOOD thing.

Is there even one single democrat in this forum who doesn't see politics as identity, only, and who do not believe the ends justifies the means? I sure haven't seen one.

Court rulings are proof....The WI Supreme Court ruled that there were enough fake ballots in the system to have possibly flipped the election.

The Maricopa County forensic audit found the same thing.

If you believe that only happened in AZ & WI, you need a reality check.
"Maricopa County forensic audit"

If you were here, I'd ask you to pass me that joint

• Thanks
A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse....

Did they publish the questions asked like reputable survey groups do?

Yeah, I think what the polls really show is the electorate has lost faith in the process, and given 2016, I certainly did. And while I don't think there was the rampant cheating Trump has to get his suckers to drool about, there's no doubt that relaxed mail in voting laws with covid (passed by gopers by and large) couple with Trump ACTUALLY TELLING GOPERS TO NOT USE MAIL IN VOTING, really made 20 a weird election and result. Plus, you had Trump imploding over covid, and then the idiot Progs calling to defund the police and burning down their own cities.
Yet Trump got more votes than any incumbent in history....So many that you shameless and lawless scum had to cheat into the tens of millions column.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse....

Did they publish the questions asked like reputable survey groups do?
all propaganda. It's all it is. means nothing. Polls are nothing. Surveys are polls.

Forum List

Back