54% of Americans embarrassed to have Trump as president

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
QU Poll Release Detail

President Donald Trump plunges to a new low as American voters disapprove 61 - 33 percent of the job he is doing

White voters with no college degree, a key part of the president's base, disapprove 50 - 43 percent.

President Trump is not levelheaded, say 71 - 26 percent of voters, his worst score on that character trait. Voter opinions of most other Trump qualities drop to new lows:
  • 62 - 34 percent that he is not honest;
  • 63 - 34 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 59 - 39 percent that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 63 - 34 percent that he does not share their values.
--------------------------------

Wow, the different polls are shockingly embarrassing.

QU Poll Release Detail

President Donald Trump plunges to a new low as American voters disapprove 61 - 33 percent of the job he is doing

White voters with no college degree, a key part of the president's base, disapprove 50 - 43 percent.

President Trump is not levelheaded, say 71 - 26 percent of voters, his worst score on that character trait. Voter opinions of most other Trump qualities drop to new lows:

Polls were invented to make fools out of people like you. Even Quinnipiac. Remember this famous moment in history?

Why_does_Bernie_Sanders_poll_better_than_Hillary_Clinton_against_Donald_Trump.JPG

Trump did something illegal in dealing with Russia, 30 percent of voters say, while 30 percent say he did something unethical, but not illegal and 32 percent say he did nothing wrong. These numbers are similar for Donald Trump Jr. and Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

-----------------------

Trump is terrified of Putin. Really and truly terrified. Many times, the most obvious is the reason.

What is the most obvious?

QU Poll Release Detail

Polls were invented to make fools out of people like you. Even Quinnipiac. Remember this famous moment in history?

Why_does_Bernie_Sanders_poll_better_than_Hillary_Clinton_against_Donald_Trump.JPG
I didn't believe Bernie could beat Trump. I wrote about it here on the USMB. The media just had too much love for Trump. Nearly 5 billion in free air time. Who else would they do that for?

QU Poll Release Detail

I didn't believe Bernie could beat Trump. I wrote about it here on the USMB. The media just had too much love for Trump. Nearly 5 billion in free air time. Who else would they do that for?

The media spent their time trying to carry the Hildebeast over the finish line while taking cheapshots at Trump and telling people that the Hildebeast had it all locked up so why bother even wasting your time to vote for Trump. You have just further proved that you are an idiot.

QU Poll Release Detail

The media spent their time trying to carry the Hildebeast over the finish line while taking cheapshots at Trump and telling people that the Hildebeast had it all locked up so why bother even wasting your time to vote for Trump. You have just further proved that you are an idiot.

Yup. Polls because pretty much irrelevant in 2016, because of their haphazard or biased methodology. They have as little credibility to me as fake news networks like CNN, MSNBC or even FOX News on occasions. I don't believe them, and I don't rely on them to tell me what I should think. After all, none of those polls ever asked me what I thought.

Trump did something illegal in dealing with Russia, 30 percent of voters say, while 30 percent say he did something unethical, but not illegal and 32 percent say he did nothing wrong.

35% believe in UFOs, 35% believe in the tooth fairy, and the other 30% are rational individuals.

QU Poll Release Detail

Prove it.

Because I can prove the so called liberal media gave Trump more free air time than Clinton, Bernie and ALL the GOP candidates put together. Double in fact. I have posted the research several times.

Trump did something illegal in dealing with Russia, 30 percent of voters say, while 30 percent say he did something unethical, but not illegal and 32 percent say he did nothing wrong.

35% believe in UFOs, 35% believe in the tooth fairy, and the other 30% are rational individuals.
Not if they are Republicans. The GOP are the most delusional group of Americans I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

QU Poll Release Detail

Prove it.

Because I can prove the so called liberal media gave Trump more free air time than Clinton, Bernie and ALL the GOP candidates put together. Double in fact. I have posted the research several times.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Dude, give it up....the lamestream media even admitted that they were in the back pocket of the Hildebeast. Wikileaks release of e-mails from DNC operatives about the lamestream media proves it. Where the lamestream media fucked up was the more they busted on Trump? The more solid his support became and grew. Seriously, you don't have the slightest clue.

QU Poll Release Detail

BS FAKE NEWS, and they lie about the polls on purpose because the weak will lean towards what they think others are. That's exactly what they want sheep to think.

Trump did something illegal in dealing with Russia, 30 percent of voters say, while 30 percent say he did something unethical, but not illegal and 32 percent say he did nothing wrong. These numbers are similar for Donald Trump Jr. and Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

-----------------------

Trump is terrified of Putin. Really and truly terrified. Many times, the most obvious is the reason.

I wonder if Putin is going to leak the pee pee tape now that Trump signed that sanctions bill.

QU Poll Release Detail

Hillary would have been about 90% embarrassed, Democrats probably about 75%. There you go.

That was to get him nominated because they figured that would guarantee a Mrs. Bill Clinton win.

-----------------------

How would any of these people know for sure what he did? Should we incarcerate him because of polls?

America was betrayed (again) by the two party dictatorship. The candidates offered were both unacceptable choices for President of the United States of America. Even the other parties' choices were insufficient. American politics needs serious revision, and at the root is education of the American electorate.

QU Poll Release Detail

Yup. Polls because pretty much irrelevant in 2016, because of their haphazard or biased methodology. They have as little credibility to me as fake news networks like CNN, MSNBC or even FOX News on occasions. I don't believe them, and I don't rely on them to tell me what I should think. After all, none of those polls ever asked me what I thought.

But...but...but aren't all these polls "scientific"?

Don't you believe in science?

Do you at least believe in "settled science"?

QU Poll Release Detail

Prove it.

You can prove the how, but you get the why wrong. The progressive media figured Trump would get steamrolled if they could get him into the main race. It was all in on Hillary and the first female president, until it blew up in their faces.

Forum List

Back