55 Million Lives Aborted. . . in the name of choice

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
553344_10151487250148728_473030265_n.jpg

128166_600.jpg

Just goes to show that humanity still hasnt mastered the 10 commandments.

55 Million Lives Aborted. . . in the name of choice [\Quote]

How many millions of lives are aborted spontaneously on a daily basis and are those millions aborted in the name of your deity?

Is that all?

Based on the human misery one sees on the streets of the nominally richest nation on earth there must be some way to double or triple that number.

"Thou Shalt Not Kill", isn't it? Guess God himself ignored that when he drowned people in that flood, ordered the deaths of newborn baby boys, and destroyed two cities full of people he hated.

I don't understand what the two pics in the OP have to do with each other? Are you saying more fetus' with HIV should be aborted?

They're just potential lives.

I don't understand what the two pics in the OP have to do with each other? Are you saying more fetus' with HIV should be aborted?

It's bumper sticker morality.

"Thou Shalt Not Kill", isn't it? Guess God himself ignored that when he drowned people in that flood, ordered the deaths of newborn baby boys, and destroyed two cities full of people he hated.

Your unwillingness to understand the distinction isn't my problem. Or God's.

My prayers are with the people that just don't understand this.......

They don't understand that the baby they aborted may have been planned by God to be someone great.

It could be another Ghandi. It could be another Hitler.

Interesting that everyone who is pro choice is already born.

-Jeremiah

True dat...kind of like the people who are pro-death penalty are....well....still alive ;)

They don't understand that the baby they aborted may have been planned by God to be someone great.

I think those great people will still get their chance. but I wonder how blessed we would be if we didnt sin as a society like this.

My 2nd child was a scheduled c-section. I decided to have a tubal at the same time. Because I was having my tubal right after birth, my doctor told me my chances were slightly greater that I would get pregnant than if I waited to have the tubal. She asked me what I would do if I found myself pregnant after a tubal. I told her that if I went to the trouble of getting a tubal and still got pregnant than I figured somebody up there wanted that baby and I'd just have another baby. She said "Good answer."

Or just as easily go the other way.

There is no distinction. Murder is murder.

I can't reconcile a felony for breaking an eagle egg but you can openly end the life of a 6 month old human fetus. Why does an eagle have more worth than a human being?

There is no distinction. Murder is murder.

Murder is the unauthorized and unjustified taking of human life.

Taking a life in self-defense is not murder, for example, because we have a right to life and if someone threatens to take our life away, we have the natural right to protect our life at any cost.

Our Heavenly Father holds the keys of life and death. It is His right and responsibiliy to determine when we are born, when we die, and when we rise again. By the very definition of the word, He cannot commit murder. Especially after He has already paid the price to ensure that everyone who dies will live again.

What's completely hypocritical about this is you have absolutely no problem with abortion.

Forum List

Back