55% rating for hiLIARy Clinton remains "rock solid'

addiction to taxpayer funded government checks?

total disregard for truth and anything other than instant taxpayer funded "gratitude?"

obsessed with manipulating the US to use the US military to help Israel?

Its all a matter of perspective.....LOL

imrs.php

But that's now really the ONLY "reason" to vote for Hillary, because y'all hate Trump??

I mean, you aren't suggesting Hillary isn't completely corrupt, sold out, sick in the head, full of hate, capable of starting wars to avoid being busted for the latest scandal...

But that's now really the ONLY "reason" to vote for Hillary, because y'all hate Trump??

I mean, you aren't suggesting Hillary isn't completely corrupt, sold out, sick in the head, full of hate, capable of starting wars to avoid being busted for the latest scandal...

Partially correct....Hillary may be self-serving and crookedly complicit in her husband's dealings...HOWEVER, she is not INSANE like the clown Trump......So, yes, she'll have my vote while pinching my nose at the ballot.

Partially correct....Hillary may be self-serving and crookedly complicit in her husband's dealings...HOWEVER, he is not INSANE like the clown Trump......So, yes, she'll have my vote while pinching my nose at the ballot.

.HOWEVER, he is not INSANE like the clown Trump......

Actually, nat, HE is as insane as Trump

But she has a D after her name.

I am really surprised that's Hilly baby's approval or likeability ratings or whatever are as high as they are....
She's a despicable human being who only cares about her ambition.

Had the Republican base not gone Full Retard, Hillary probably wouldn't be President.

But fortunately for the Democrats, the Republican base did go Full Retard, and Hillary probably will be President.

Had the Republican base not gone Full Retard, Hillary probably wouldn't be President.

But fortunately for the Democrats, the Republican base did go Full Retard, and Hillary probably will be President.
I think full retard is voting for the same crap that brought this country down in the first place.
The voter base that is for Trump is sending a needed message that the governments free ride is coming to an end.

I think full retard is voting for the same crap that brought this country down in the first place.
The voter base that is for Trump is sending a needed message that the governments free ride is coming to an end.

What color is the sky in your world?

Trump said he isn't going to cut SS and Medicare, and said he'd ramp up the military. He also said he'd increase spending on veterans. That's 80% of federal government spending. But government is going to get smaller under Trump.

lol

You guys will believe anything and everything your Messiah Birfer Trump says.

Partially correct....Hillary may be self-serving and crookedly complicit in her husband's dealings...HOWEVER, she is not INSANE like the clown Trump......So, yes, she'll have my vote while pinching my nose at the ballot.
this is an example of why this country is going downhill......a half-assed candidate who has no business being president....but hey,it is who my party told me to vote for...and yes before you start jumping up and down.....its the same thing the other side is doing.....

that makes me sad.

I will not be voting for the least of the worst.

Forum List

Back