🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

58 psychos involved in 193 car pileup in Michigan blizzard will be cited for speeding

News flash: Keep right except to pass, dumbass. .

Why should i help you break the law and endanger me and everyone else on the roads. As long as i am doing the speed limit i can sit in the left lane all day. I encourage others to do the same. THINK, you miserable hate-filled highway-terrorist .

[

Bullshit. Note that despite higher speeds, German Autobahns are SAFER than US Interstates.

I don't know if they're safer or not but it doesn't matter since the issue of speed and safety was settled back in 1974 when america made 55 malprow the national speed limit and immediately highway deaths dropped from 55K to 46K. THINK

No matter how many times you repeat that, it is still a LIE!

Why should i help you break the law and endanger me and everyone else on the roads. As long as i am doing the speed limit i can sit in the left lane all day. I encourage others to do the same. THINK, you miserable hate-filled highway-terrorist .

No, actually, you cannot...it is EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED. With any luck, you'll get punted into a median by a large truck someday soon!

[

Bullshit. Note that despite higher speeds, German Autobahns are SAFER than US Interstates.

I don't know if they're safer or not but it doesn't matter since the issue of speed and safety was settled back in 1974 when america made 55 malprow the national speed limit and immediately highway deaths dropped from 55K to 46K. THINK

What??? You saying it didn't happen. You are the liar.

Here's the link

Annual US Highway Fatalities from 1957

No, actually, you cannot...it is EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED. With any luck, you'll get punted into a median by a large truck someday soon!

What a lie. A few regions of the country have tried to ban it but they've gotten nowhere as such laws are unenforceable. THINK

I just got back from driving to Houston from New Jersey. Interstate highways all the way. It was a nightmare. The only way I could use the damn road was either go 80 or put a ramp on the top of my car.

Well then, you're a coward. Don't gimme that crap about how you HAVE to break the speed limit or you get driven off the road. I've driven the speed limit or less all my life. Grow a pair you worm.
Oh yeah...we all love people like you.

I drive as fast as I want and I don't give a fuck who has a problem with it. If you're not passing stay the fuck out of the left lane. That's what causes most of the problems.

Ah...now we see where your problem with cops began.

Note to you: You are not a cast member of the Fast and the Furious.

Im that guy cruising at 5 over in the left lane. And I dont give a fuck how mad I make you. Slow down moron. Your future has a date with a roadside tree in it. And hopefully its a solo date because people like you cause accidents.

So tailgate me all you want. Im enjoying your frustration every single mile.

News flash: Keep right except to pass, dumbass. With any luck, you'll get punted into a ditch by a Kenworth someday soon.

People like you are why I'm ready to start carrying a pound of roofing nails in my console.

I do 5-10 over in the fast lane. Fuck you if you dont like it. And your roofing nails.

I drive as fast as I want and I don't give a fuck who has a problem with it. If you're not passing stay the fuck out of the left lane. That's what causes most of the problems.

Im that guy cruising at 5 over in the left lane. And I dont give a fuck how mad I make you. Slow down moron. Your future has a date with a roadside tree in it. And hopefully its a solo date because people like you cause accidents.

News flash: Keep right except to pass, dumbass. With any luck, you'll get punted into a ditch by a Kenworth someday soon.

People like you are why I'm ready to start carrying a pound of roofing nails in my console.

I do 5-10 over in the fast lane. Fuck you if you dont like it. And your roofing nails.
You'd be very popular here in SoCal...of course, we've usually got 4 lanes.

Exactly right. And these idiotd cite these laws saying slower traffic must move right. That law has been challenged in court before.

Yes....if you do 60 in a 70 and others are trying to do 70...we must move right.

But doing 70 in a 70...theoretically means NO ONE should be going faster to mandate moving right.

The law cannot force me to anticipate another driver's unlawful speeding...since if hes behind me...he isnt going faster.

I do 10 over...MAYBE 15 over...on the highway. Usually in the left.lane because trucks and old people clog the others.

Anyone who rides my bumper and gets mad....fuck em. I drive safe. They can get mad or get over it. I dont care.

And guys like DontTazeMeBro who pretend they're in a NASCAR race...they usually end up painting asphalt red someday. Not me.

Im sure I would. We have 4 on I-26 in Charleston. Works fine. In dont yield for NASCAR wannabes. They can get mad or get over it.

Im sure I would. We have 4 on I-26 in Charleston. Works fine. In dont yield for NASCAR wannabes. They can get mad or get over it.
It's not your place to regulate traffic.

Im not regulating traffic. Im just driving. Speed limit says 70. I do around 10 over.

Its not my job to regulate it. Its also not my job to move aside for morons driving recklessly fast. And as for laws that some interpret as meaning im mandated to move...wrong. Traffic court judges have ruled that so long as I am driving at least the posted speed limit...the law cannot mandate that I anticipate another drivers future speed if were to move over.

I dont regulate shit. I just drive according so society's rules. Anyone who doesnt...screw em. They can take another route.

Shit bucs, around here I'm lucky if I can get my car over 30mph... I thought the drivers in NM sucked... Then I tried getting off of Daniel Island after work...

Shit bucs, around here I'm lucky if I can get my car over 30mph... I thought the drivers in NM sucked... Then I tried getting off of Daniel Island after work...

Haha thats true man. I stay over in Mt P. Its a miracle if I get up to 45 mph!

26 is a cluster though. I stay in the left lane because being to the right will end in a wreck because no one yields coming onto it. Middle lanes you get crunched by morons rushing to the fast lane and morons using GPS trying to move from the fast lane to their exit which is 20 feet ahead and they dont wanna miss it.

So...I cruise 5-10 over in left lane. Screw it. Im not getting wrecked.

[

The law cannot force me to anticipate another driver's unlawful speeding...since if hes behind me...he isnt going faster.

You're wrong there.

No. Im not. Courts have ruled on it.

You cannot write me a ticket...for not being able to anticipate the unlawful driving of another vehicle...and not yielding for the activity which I am not obligated to anticipate. This applies...as the Georgia courts ruled...ONLY if I am doing at least the speed limit. Which I do.

Im not obligated to move to allow you to break the law...as long as im traveling the posted limit. The law cant demand that I anticipate law breaking and then hold me accountable for not allowing something...that by law should not have happened.

Im not regulating traffic. Im just driving. Speed limit says 70. I do around 10 over.

Its not my job to regulate it. Its also not my job to move aside for morons driving recklessly fast. And as for laws that some interpret as meaning im mandated to move...wrong. Traffic court judges have ruled that so long as I am driving at least the posted speed limit...the law cannot mandate that I anticipate another drivers future speed if were to move over.

I dont regulate shit. I just drive according so society's rules. Anyone who doesnt...screw em. They can take another route.

You're the reason road rage happens

[

Vehicles these days are a hundred times safer than 1970's.

I'm not saying driving those speeds in the US right now would be safe, too many stupid people and too many shitty roads. But the German autobahn is designed for high speeds, roads are immaculate....no potholes and usually fenced off so animals can't wander in. Also rules like no passing on the right and slower traffic must stay to the right are actually enforced here.

[

What??? You saying it didn't happen. You are the liar.

Here's the link

Annual US Highway Fatalities from 1957

Then explain why, when the idiotic 55MPH speed limit was broomed, death rates kept going down! (And note that nobody but you actually DROVE 55.)

Forum List

Back