🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

58 psychos involved in 193 car pileup in Michigan blizzard will be cited for speeding

I drive as fast as I want and I don't give a fuck who has a problem with it. If you're not passing stay the fuck out of the left lane. That's what causes most of the problems.

Ah...now we see where your problem with cops began.

Note to you: You are not a cast member of the Fast and the Furious.

Im that guy cruising at 5 over in the left lane. And I dont give a fuck how mad I make you. Slow down moron. Your future has a date with a roadside tree in it. And hopefully its a solo date because people like you cause accidents.

So tailgate me all you want. Im enjoying your frustration every single mile.

News flash: Keep right except to pass, dumbass. With any luck, you'll get punted into a ditch by a Kenworth someday soon.

People like you are why I'm ready to start carrying a pound of roofing nails in my console.

I do 5-10 over in the fast lane. Fuck you if you dont like it. And your roofing nails.
You'd be very popular here in SoCal...of course, we've usually got 4 lanes.

Im sure I would. We have 4 on I-26 in Charleston. Works fine. In dont yield for NASCAR wannabes. They can get mad or get over it.

Or blast you to doll rags with a shotgun in the console...and the sooner the better!

Pretty much every time I'm driving in nasty conditions, I see the way some people drive and think to myself, "there's no way in HELL they're gonna be able to stop if they have to."

It's tough to tell what people are thinking when they do that.

[

Then explain why, when the idiotic 55MPH speed limit was broomed, death rates kept going down! (And note that nobody but you actually DROVE 55.)

They went down very slowly after 1974, you numbskull. Due to safer cars and the war on drunk driving. Nothing like the huge one year drop in fatalities that occurred in 1974. If we lowered speed limits to 55 again the drop today would undoubtedly be around 5000 per year. And yet, psychopaths like you oppose it.

Pretty much every time I'm driving in nasty conditions, I see the way some people drive and think to myself, "there's no way in HELL they're gonna be able to stop if they have to."

It truly is insane the way people drive. On bikes people are even more reckless. People are crazy.

[

Then explain why, when the idiotic 55MPH speed limit was broomed, death rates kept going down! (And note that nobody but you actually DROVE 55.)

They went down very slowly after 1974, you numbskull. Due to safer cars and the war on drunk driving. Nothing like the huge one year drop in fatalities that occurred in 1974. If we lowered speed limits to 55 again the drop today would undoubtedly be around 5000 per year. And yet, psychopaths like you oppose it.

Tap-dancing noted.

Yet again: explain why, when the 55MPH speed limit was broomed, death rates still kept dropping! Stop tap-dancing and answer the question!

Ah...now we see where your problem with cops began.

Note to you: You are not a cast member of the Fast and the Furious.

Im that guy cruising at 5 over in the left lane. And I dont give a fuck how mad I make you. Slow down moron. Your future has a date with a roadside tree in it. And hopefully its a solo date because people like you cause accidents.

So tailgate me all you want. Im enjoying your frustration every single mile.

News flash: Keep right except to pass, dumbass. With any luck, you'll get punted into a ditch by a Kenworth someday soon.

People like you are why I'm ready to start carrying a pound of roofing nails in my console.

I do 5-10 over in the fast lane. Fuck you if you dont like it. And your roofing nails.
You'd be very popular here in SoCal...of course, we've usually got 4 lanes.

Im sure I would. We have 4 on I-26 in Charleston. Works fine. In dont yield for NASCAR wannabes. They can get mad or get over it.

Or blast you to doll rags with a shotgun in the console...and the sooner the better!

Ah. Now you hope I get murdered...for doing 10 over in the fast lane? Classy. You're part of the rotting psychotic wing of American society that plagues us.

[

Tap-dancing noted.

Yet again: explain why, when the 55MPH speed limit was broomed, death rates still kept dropping! Stop tap-dancing and answer the question!

I just answered that you moron. Can't you read? Get your butt outta your head.

It truly is insane the way people drive. On bikes people are even more reckless. People are crazy.
All the more reason, to me, that vehicle operators need to learn how to be more cautious because their rides are not the only means of transportation out there on the road.

God bless you and the bike riders always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

[

Tap-dancing noted.

I just answered that you moron. Can't you read? Get your butt outta your head.

More tap-dancing. Yet again: explain why, when the 55MPH speed limit was broomed, death rates still kept dropping! You are dumb as rat shit, boy.

You've been trapped, you (finally) realized it, and you are now resorting to screeching and flinging feces.

More tap-dancing. Yet again: explain why, when the 55MPH speed limit was broomed, death rates still kept dropping! .

I did explain it you ignorant jackass. WTF is wrong with you.

You're right. Strict DUI enforcement lowered death rates drastically.

But...to acknowledge that would give cops way too much credit so dont hold your breathe for them to.

I just got back from driving to Houston from New Jersey. Interstate highways all the way. It was a nightmare. The only way I could use the damn road was either go 80 or put a ramp on the top of my car.

Well then, you're a coward. Don't gimme that crap about how you HAVE to break the speed limit or you get driven off the road. I've driven the speed limit or less all my life. Grow a pair you worm.

Nasty! Guess you don't drive the main interstate corridors or you would know what I'm talking about.

I'd like to drop your sorry ass down on the D.C. I-495 Beltway at 3:00pm on a Friday and watch your worm shrink up so bad you'd never find it again.

If you gave me a map of the interstate highways in the U.S. and a highlighter there would be very white space left after I finished all the routes I've driven since the early 1990s. But there's far more cars on the road now, and fewer repairs and maintenance, and even fewer state patrolmen. Adds up to a total mess. I'm going to start flying again.

Forum List

Back