58 straight months of jobs growth, ACA working great where allowed to, where is this bad economy?

can anybody help a left-wing nutjob face reality????

i doubt it.

under obama the richest got richer, the poorest got poorer, even obama admits it.

it's sad you think beinga smug, hate-filled left-wing hypocrite will make your intellectual dishonesty appproach the truth

Wonderful. Now what is your Repub majority doing to relieve that situation?

allow me to make it easy on you ok Faun? when you say Hurrican Bush; let's take the easy route and display for everybody reading these posts what bush/republican polices THAT YOU BLAME FOR THE "HURRICANE" CALLED BUSH that your own Donkey Prty DIDNT vote FOR, vote to EXTEND, to FUND, and to CONTINUE, REPEATEDLY over not only the 8 bush years, but long after he was gone

because THAT list is MUCH shorter than the list of things you idiots want to blame on bush but in reality you voted FOR
Their policies which led to the real-estate bubble, which ultimately collapsed and took the economy down with it. You know, the policies Bush took credit for prior to the collapse ...

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all-time high." ~ George Bush, 9.2.2004, RNC acceptance speech

allow me to make it easy on you ok Faun? when you say Hurrican Bush; let's take the easy route and display for everybody reading these posts what bush/republican polices THAT YOU BLAME FOR THE "HURRICANE" CALLED BUSH that your own Donkey Prty DIDNT vote FOR, vote to EXTEND, to FUND, and to CONTINUE, REPEATEDLY over not only the 8 bush years, but long after he was gone

because THAT list is MUCH shorter than the list of things you idiots want to blame on bush but in reality you voted FOR
Their policies which led to the real-estate bubble, which ultimately collapsed and took the economy down with it. You know, the policies Bush took credit for prior to the collapse ...

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all-time high." ~ George Bush, 9.2.2004, RNC acceptance speech

YES LOON; and of course those policies were DEMANDED BY THE LEFT, and repeatedly voted for

thanks for at least being man (woman) enough to admit you are wrong

i doubt it.

under obama the richest got richer, the poorest got poorer, even obama admits it.

it's sad you think beinga smug, hate-filled left-wing hypocrite will make your intellectual dishonesty appproach the truth

the 7-month republican majority?
combatting progressive failure silly!!

you DO realize you just gave an example of exactly what i am talking about?

YES LOON; and of course those policies were DEMANDED BY THE LEFT, and repeatedly voted for

You're a fucking retard. Republicans controlled the House, Senate, and executive branch.

And again, Bush called them, "our" policies. That's "ours," as in Republican policies.

i doubt it.

the 7-month republican majority?
combatting progressive failure silly!!

Just as I thought. Nothing.

still no answer from wettinghisbedowin. Guess he's too embarrassed to admit how many times he voted for Bush. :lmao:

Moron, I went through some of those. Again, you listed a bunch of tropical storms and hurricanes that didn't even touch the U.S. You then call those, the "worst hurricane seasons." You're a moron and you prove it all the time.

um no YOU'RE the moron. you and every other idiot trying to brag bout the "success" of an economy under obama that has seen the very richest and basically ONLY the very richest get richer, and the poorest get poorer, both at A FASTER PACE under obama then was happening under bush and Republican

the hurricane stuff, and every thing else is a disraction by left-wing idiots

MY whole point about hurricane stuff was to point out that IN SPITE of those gigantic life changing events, hurricanes, 9/11/dot.com bust,
recessions the economy GREW at a faster rate then today under Obama who has had NONE of those events!

IN spite of those economic,life loss events..
So how did those 4 gigantic events affect the Gross Domestic Product from 2000 to 2009?
Largest Gross Domestic Product in history!!
When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $10,622,000,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,719,000,000,000
A 41.7% increase in GDP or $4.4 TRILLION.

Obama? With NO Major events like hurricanes,9/11,dot.com/etc.... GDP growth:17.87%!
Bush GDP increased 41.7% while all those events occurred .... Obama with NO events.... 17.87%!

View attachment 47022
And here is why you remain a fucking retard .... "Obama? With NO Major events like hurricanes,9/11,dot.com/etc.... GDP growth:17.87%!"

Obama had to deal with Hurricane Bush, whose wake of destruction crated the economy, cost us tens of trillions of dollars, some 12 million jobs, more than all of the disasters combined.

Even worse for you, you're idiotically posting nominal figures and you're comparing 96 months under Bush againsst 78 months under Obama. In real numbers, GDP under Bush grew 1.9%; 1.8% under Obama.

And even with you posting nominal figures, your math is wrong. Nominally, GDP increased 38.9% under Bush and 22.6% under Obama. Who knows how you came up with 41.7% and 17.9%?

http://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdplev.xls

you continue to embarrass yourself. when you say "hurricane bush" you ought to be adult enough, at a very minimum; be able to show folks what of the so-called destructive policies of Bush that your own jackass party actually opposed, instead of VOTING FOR REPEATEDLY, and continuing the vast majority of them long after Bush was gone
Anyone with a brain, which excludes you, knows I'm talking about the Great Recession Bush handed Obama. And while Bush alone was not the cause, he had help from his Republican Congress, the hurricane is named after him since he was leading the country.

Still waiting for an answer .... how many times did you vote for Bush?

I VOTED TWICE for Bush.
AGAIN NONE of you seem to recognize that 4 major events occurred that have never occurred during any other president's terms.
More importantly this crap about housing bubble???
AGAIN FACTS FACTS FACTS!!!

Obama...
1) 1995 ACORN/with Obama sued CitiBank forcing them to make loans to people THAT would default on their properties!
1995 ACORN/with Obama as one of the attorneys sued CitiBank forcing them to make loans to people THAT would default on their properties!
Citibank settled out of court but this laid the premise for banks to make sub-prime loans.
So now the banks had a problem.
Forced to make sub-prime loans to people that they were pretty sure not going to pay off the loans they had to do something because the FDIC auditors said all those loans were affecting the banks financial status.

On one hand courts ordering bad loans and other hand loans were violating FDIC rules!
2) Banks were forced by FDIC to SELL these TOXIC loans to Fannie/Freddie.. and because in their own words

Oct. 23,2008 (Bloomberg) --
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have an ``effective'' federal guarantee, not the
"full faith and credit'' of the U.S. government, Federal Housing Finance Agency Director James Lockhart said after the hearing. That does give them effectively a guarantee of the U.S. government.''
Lockhart s Fannie Freddie Guarantee Remarks Stir Up Confusion - Bloomberg

GWB's administration was LAUGHED AT BY Democrats Frank and Dodd after 17 times trying to get Fannie/Freddie fixed!
"Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties.
President Bush publicly called for GSE reform at least 17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted.

Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems.
Setting the Record Straight The Three Most Egregious Claims In The New York Times Article On The Housing Crisis

Many prominent Democrats, including House Finance Chairman Barney Frank, opposed any legislation correcting the risks posed by GSEs.
* House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized
the President's warning saying:
"these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis .
The more people exaggerate these problems,
the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."...
(Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)

* Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd also ignored the President's warnings and
called on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" position. Eric Dash, "Fannie Mae's Offer To Help Ease Credit Squeeze
Is Rejected, As Critics Complain Of Opportunism," New York Times, 8/11/07)

Barney Frank s Fannie and Freddie Muddle - US News

3) AND YOU HAVE NO idea of what happened on 9/18/2008...

The near economic collapse on Thursday (Sept 18,2008), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury opened up its window to help and pumped a $105 billion in the system and quickly realized that they could not stem the tide. We were having an electronic run on the banks. They decided to close the operation, close down the money accounts and announce a guarantee of $250,000 per account so there wouldn’t be further panic out there. If they had not done that, their estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed.
It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it.

Zero Hedge How The World Almost Came To An End At 2PM On September 18

Now as far as TARP...

Of the $245 billion invested in U.S. banks, over $169 billion has been paid back, including $13.7 billion in dividends, interest and other income, along with $4 billion in warrant proceeds as of April 2010[update]. AIG is considered "on track" to pay back $51 billion from divestitures of two units and another $32 billion in securities.[4]

Now.. WHAT HAPPENED to TARP the program that Bush has been blamed for?
Bailout Scorecard Eye on the Bailout ProPublica
$615 billion went out
$672 Billion came in...

ALL PAID BACK...
PLUS A PROFIT of: $57.7 billion...

What does any of that have to do with Obama?

Hey... catch up here!!!
A) The topic is 58 straight months....etc...
B) Therefore it is about Obama!
C) The question is "where is this bad"???
D) You can't have a "good economy" when the President says the following:

-- "I prefer higher gas prices". So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) Obama signed almost 50% fewer oil finding leases on Federal lands.
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases..
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases!
Oil and Gas Statistics

-- “So, if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.” President Obama, 2008
Barack Obama: "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008)
http://www.BattleBornPAC.com

So Obama has forced utilities not to build coal burning plants and in doing so has destroyed the coal mining industry
Coal workers recognize the political factors. Ethan McGrew, a coal miner laid off in December 2012 when Consol Energy shut down a West Virginia mine, said “My human resource guy, before we shut down, told us our future in coal, working underground, would depend on the 2012 presidential election. My dad was a coal miner and he lost his job back in 2008. He lost his job in the first presidential election, the second election came around, and I ended up losing my job.”[ix]
An Increase in Coal-Fired Plant Retirements Means Fewer Coal Mine Jobs - IER
OhioAmerican Energy, Inc. (“OhioAmerican”), a Subsidiary of Murray Energy Corporation (“Murray Energy”), today announced the closure of its coal mining operations near Brilliant, Jefferson County, Ohio.

Regulatory actions by President Barack Obama and his appointees and followers were cited as the entire reason. “Mr. Obama has already destroyed 83,000 megawatts of coal-fired electricity generation in America,” said Mr. Michael T. W. Carey, Vice President of Government Affairs for Murray Energy. “Electric prices in the recent PJM Interconnection monthly auction were bid up 800 percent (8 times) for 2015-2016 because of this,” he added.

“At its peak, OhioAmerican employed 239 local people in high-paying, well-benefited jobs,” said Mr. Stanley T. Piasecki, General Manager and Superintendent. “University studies show that our Mines can create up to eleven (11) secondary jobs in our communities, for store clerks, teachers, etc., to serve our direct employees.
Thus, if one uses the eleven (11) to one (1) multiplier, the Obama Administration has destroyed 2,868 jobs in eastern Ohio with this forced Mine closure,” stated Mr. Piasecki.
Obama regulations kill Ohio coal mine hundreds of jobs wiped out - Conservative News

Because of these and other factors, the Energy Department predicts retail power prices will rise 4 percent on average this year, the biggest increase since 2008. By 2020, prices are expected to climb an additional 13 percent, a forecast that does not include the costs of coming environmental rules.
Your electric bill will skyrocket with new energy regulation New York Post

Truly what kind of President PREFERS gas prices to rise, utility rates to skyrocket, businesses to go bankrupt, people to be thrown out of work?
Remember when Obama said: "I prefer single payer health system"... he WANTED
then 1,400 insurance companies to close, 400,000 people to be unemployed and OVER $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local and property taxes to disappear!
Is that the kind of President we want?
One who wants Americans to lose money, lose their jobs, lose their businesses?
Really????

NOW tell me this is a "good" economy when a President TAKES all these destructive actions?
Prefers higher gas prices, wants utilities to skyrocket, throw hundreds of thousands of people out of work, stop $100 billion or more in
tax revenue... ALL for what???

um no YOU'RE the moron. you and every other idiot trying to brag bout the "success" of an economy under obama that has seen the very richest and basically ONLY the very richest get richer, and the poorest get poorer, both at A FASTER PACE under obama then was happening under bush and Republican

the hurricane stuff, and every thing else is a disraction by left-wing idiots

MY whole point about hurricane stuff was to point out that IN SPITE of those gigantic life changing events, hurricanes, 9/11/dot.com bust,
recessions the economy GREW at a faster rate then today under Obama who has had NONE of those events!

IN spite of those economic,life loss events..
So how did those 4 gigantic events affect the Gross Domestic Product from 2000 to 2009?
Largest Gross Domestic Product in history!!
When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $10,622,000,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,719,000,000,000
A 41.7% increase in GDP or $4.4 TRILLION.

Obama? With NO Major events like hurricanes,9/11,dot.com/etc.... GDP growth:17.87%!
Bush GDP increased 41.7% while all those events occurred .... Obama with NO events.... 17.87%!

View attachment 47022
And here is why you remain a fucking retard .... "Obama? With NO Major events like hurricanes,9/11,dot.com/etc.... GDP growth:17.87%!"

Obama had to deal with Hurricane Bush, whose wake of destruction crated the economy, cost us tens of trillions of dollars, some 12 million jobs, more than all of the disasters combined.

Even worse for you, you're idiotically posting nominal figures and you're comparing 96 months under Bush againsst 78 months under Obama. In real numbers, GDP under Bush grew 1.9%; 1.8% under Obama.

And even with you posting nominal figures, your math is wrong. Nominally, GDP increased 38.9% under Bush and 22.6% under Obama. Who knows how you came up with 41.7% and 17.9%?

http://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdplev.xls

you continue to embarrass yourself. when you say "hurricane bush" you ought to be adult enough, at a very minimum; be able to show folks what of the so-called destructive policies of Bush that your own jackass party actually opposed, instead of VOTING FOR REPEATEDLY, and continuing the vast majority of them long after Bush was gone
Anyone with a brain, which excludes you, knows I'm talking about the Great Recession Bush handed Obama. And while Bush alone was not the cause, he had help from his Republican Congress, the hurricane is named after him since he was leading the country.

Still waiting for an answer .... how many times did you vote for Bush?

I VOTED TWICE for Bush.
AGAIN NONE of you seem to recognize that 4 major events occurred that have never occurred during any other president's terms.
More importantly this crap about housing bubble???
AGAIN FACTS FACTS FACTS!!!

Obama...
1) 1995 ACORN/with Obama sued CitiBank forcing them to make loans to people THAT would default on their properties!
1995 ACORN/with Obama as one of the attorneys sued CitiBank forcing them to make loans to people THAT would default on their properties!
Citibank settled out of court but this laid the premise for banks to make sub-prime loans.
So now the banks had a problem.
Forced to make sub-prime loans to people that they were pretty sure not going to pay off the loans they had to do something because the FDIC auditors said all those loans were affecting the banks financial status.

On one hand courts ordering bad loans and other hand loans were violating FDIC rules!
2) Banks were forced by FDIC to SELL these TOXIC loans to Fannie/Freddie.. and because in their own words

Oct. 23,2008 (Bloomberg) --
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have an ``effective'' federal guarantee, not the
"full faith and credit'' of the U.S. government, Federal Housing Finance Agency Director James Lockhart said after the hearing. That does give them effectively a guarantee of the U.S. government.''
Lockhart s Fannie Freddie Guarantee Remarks Stir Up Confusion - Bloomberg

GWB's administration was LAUGHED AT BY Democrats Frank and Dodd after 17 times trying to get Fannie/Freddie fixed!
"Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties.
President Bush publicly called for GSE reform at least 17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted.

Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems.
Setting the Record Straight The Three Most Egregious Claims In The New York Times Article On The Housing Crisis

Many prominent Democrats, including House Finance Chairman Barney Frank, opposed any legislation correcting the risks posed by GSEs.
* House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized
the President's warning saying:
"these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis .
The more people exaggerate these problems,
the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."...
(Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)

* Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd also ignored the President's warnings and
called on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" position. Eric Dash, "Fannie Mae's Offer To Help Ease Credit Squeeze
Is Rejected, As Critics Complain Of Opportunism," New York Times, 8/11/07)

Barney Frank s Fannie and Freddie Muddle - US News

3) AND YOU HAVE NO idea of what happened on 9/18/2008...

The near economic collapse on Thursday (Sept 18,2008), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury opened up its window to help and pumped a $105 billion in the system and quickly realized that they could not stem the tide. We were having an electronic run on the banks. They decided to close the operation, close down the money accounts and announce a guarantee of $250,000 per account so there wouldn’t be further panic out there. If they had not done that, their estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed.
It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it.

Zero Hedge How The World Almost Came To An End At 2PM On September 18

Now as far as TARP...

Of the $245 billion invested in U.S. banks, over $169 billion has been paid back, including $13.7 billion in dividends, interest and other income, along with $4 billion in warrant proceeds as of April 2010[update]. AIG is considered "on track" to pay back $51 billion from divestitures of two units and another $32 billion in securities.[4]

Now.. WHAT HAPPENED to TARP the program that Bush has been blamed for?
Bailout Scorecard Eye on the Bailout ProPublica
$615 billion went out
$672 Billion came in...

ALL PAID BACK...
PLUS A PROFIT of: $57.7 billion...
I can't believe there are still idiots blaming Barney Frank for the real estate bubble collapse. He was one member of the minority party and you think he brought the whole system down. Republicans controlled the house. Republicans controlled the Senate. Republicans controlled the executive branch. Republicans get the blame, not a member of the minority party. I can't believe you're still in blaine barney frank for the real estate bubble collapse. I'm not saying Barney Frank was right. He wasn't. But he was just one member of the minor party and you think he brought a whole system down.

:cuckoo:

Hey... catch up here!!!
A) The topic is 58 straight months....etc...
B) Therefore it is about Obama!
C) The question is "where is this bad"???
D) You can't have a "good economy" when the President says the following:

-- "I prefer higher gas prices". So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) Obama signed almost 50% fewer oil finding leases on Federal lands.
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases..
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases!
Oil and Gas Statistics

-- “So, if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.” President Obama, 2008
Barack Obama: "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008)
http://www.BattleBornPAC.com

So Obama has forced utilities not to build coal burning plants and in doing so has destroyed the coal mining industry
Coal workers recognize the political factors. Ethan McGrew, a coal miner laid off in December 2012 when Consol Energy shut down a West Virginia mine, said “My human resource guy, before we shut down, told us our future in coal, working underground, would depend on the 2012 presidential election. My dad was a coal miner and he lost his job back in 2008. He lost his job in the first presidential election, the second election came around, and I ended up losing my job.”[ix]
An Increase in Coal-Fired Plant Retirements Means Fewer Coal Mine Jobs - IER
OhioAmerican Energy, Inc. (“OhioAmerican”), a Subsidiary of Murray Energy Corporation (“Murray Energy”), today announced the closure of its coal mining operations near Brilliant, Jefferson County, Ohio.

Regulatory actions by President Barack Obama and his appointees and followers were cited as the entire reason. “Mr. Obama has already destroyed 83,000 megawatts of coal-fired electricity generation in America,” said Mr. Michael T. W. Carey, Vice President of Government Affairs for Murray Energy. “Electric prices in the recent PJM Interconnection monthly auction were bid up 800 percent (8 times) for 2015-2016 because of this,” he added.

“At its peak, OhioAmerican employed 239 local people in high-paying, well-benefited jobs,” said Mr. Stanley T. Piasecki, General Manager and Superintendent. “University studies show that our Mines can create up to eleven (11) secondary jobs in our communities, for store clerks, teachers, etc., to serve our direct employees.
Thus, if one uses the eleven (11) to one (1) multiplier, the Obama Administration has destroyed 2,868 jobs in eastern Ohio with this forced Mine closure,” stated Mr. Piasecki.
Obama regulations kill Ohio coal mine hundreds of jobs wiped out - Conservative News

Because of these and other factors, the Energy Department predicts retail power prices will rise 4 percent on average this year, the biggest increase since 2008. By 2020, prices are expected to climb an additional 13 percent, a forecast that does not include the costs of coming environmental rules.
Your electric bill will skyrocket with new energy regulation New York Post

Truly what kind of President PREFERS gas prices to rise, utility rates to skyrocket, businesses to go bankrupt, people to be thrown out of work?
Remember when Obama said: "I prefer single payer health system"... he WANTED
then 1,400 insurance companies to close, 400,000 people to be unemployed and OVER $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local and property taxes to disappear!
Is that the kind of President we want?
One who wants Americans to lose money, lose their jobs, lose their businesses?
Really????

NOW tell me this is a "good" economy when a President TAKES all these destructive actions?
Prefers higher gas prices, wants utilities to skyrocket, throw hundreds of thousands of people out of work, stop $100 billion or more in
tax revenue... ALL for what???

You are a dunce of the highest order. I'm fully aware of the thread topic. You can't even keep your response in the same context in which the question was asked.
I asked the question in response to your continued posts about Bush and hurricanes.

Let's try again. Maybe this time you won't have to type as much.

"I VOTED TWICE for Bush." hm

c5725774c467b13b9b8771277ae74b7774e6098.JPG

You're a fucking retard. Republicans controlled the House, Senate, and executive branch.

And again, Bush called them, "our" policies. That's "ours," as in Republican policies.

tsk tsk tsk. you're excuse for Dems voting FOR policies they blame for tanking the economy is that they were outnumbered?

what a complete angry idiot you are. just pathetic

"I VOTED TWICE for Bush." hm

c5725774c467b13b9b8771277ae74b7774e6098.JPG

YAWN. that's the uniform i wore when i was in Baghdad.

now that number is about 2000 dead Americans LESS than just the number of BLACK PEOPLE MURDERED on the streets of liberal cities IN ONE YEAR

but because you left-wingers value lives so much, you needed to try to make a political point on the bodies of dead sodiers?

oh and that is also a perfect example of the policies Dems voted for and blame others on

thanks!!;)

still no answer from wettinghisbedowin. Guess he's too embarrassed to admit how many times he voted for Bush. :lmao:

i voted for bush twice..

now dont you look stupid? i mean to much of a pussy coward to answer simple questions
i answered yours

now answer mine. regardless of your idiotic and PATHETIC excuses, tell me what "Bush/Republican" policies you blame for the economy tanking that your own Democrat Party didnt vote REPEADEDLY FOR, regardless of minority or majority status in congress

and CONTINUE LONG AFTER BUSH WAS GONE??

waiting.................

tsk tsk tsk. you're excuse for Dems voting FOR policies they blame for tanking the economy is that they were outnumbered?

what a complete angry idiot you are. just pathetic
You rightards crack me up. You're so cute... :itsok: Read it again ... this time for clarity...

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all-time high.", Hurricane Bush to a crowd of Republicans

i voted for bush twice..

now dont you look stupid? i mean to much of a pussy coward to answer simple questions
i answered yours

now answer mine. regardless of your idiotic and PATHETIC excuses, tell me what "Bush/Republican" policies you blame for the economy tanking that your own Democrat Party didnt vote REPEADEDLY FOR, regardless of minority or majority status in congress

waiting.................
I already answered you ... the ones Bush credited for the real-estate boom.

i voted for bush twice..

i answered yours

waiting.................

you mean you are actually saying democrats voted AGAINST those policies?

really??

i voted for bush twice..

i answered yours

waiting.................

are you going to stick with this answer? yes or no??

Forum List

Back