58 versus 8

58 killed with a gun by a white guy? There's nothing we can do and it's too early to discus it. 8 killed with a truck by a brown guy? My God man, we've got to do something and we've got to do it this instant. We can't afford to wait even another hour.

So typically American and so very wrong.

Your stupid must really hurt.
That would be you're as in, you are.

You're just another stupid prog hack spewing nonsense.

There is no evidence that Paddock acted as part of a global network to terrorize our country. He's likely a random nutcase. The Saipov is a soldier for Islamofacism. So, you left the 3,000+ out of your headline for a proper comparison.
A soldier? He used a rental truck, like Timothy McVeigh. And ISIS never heard of him.

You're not very bright, are you? How do you think terror networks function? They recruit morons (your natural peer group) via the internet and give them information on how to conduct low overhead terror incidents.
Was he in their advanced training program for how to rent a truck and drive over people on bikes? Does that take six months or nine?

58 killed with a gun by a white guy? There's nothing we can do and it's too early to discus it. 8 killed with a truck by a brown guy? My God man, we've got to do something and we've got to do it this instant. We can't afford to wait even another hour.

Well the one who killed 58 is dead. The one who killed 8 is going to die. So justice will be served and you can stop weeping.

Strange. I don't recall anyone looking to take away everyone's rights right after the Manhattan terrorist attack.

Have you a link to that?
You mean the panic that produced the Patriot Act?
Seems you cannot follow your own thread.

What terror attack in the last 48 hours happened in Manhattan, and tell Me, where is anyone calling to take away anyone's rights because of it?
Trump is already trying to take away the "rights" of people to come here. Why, because he's in a panic. But guns killing 58? Well, shoot, we can't do a thing about that there are just bad people in the world.

There is no right whatsoever for any foreigner to come to America. NONE.

Trump is already trying to take away the "rights" of people to come here. Why, because he's in a panic. But guns killing 58? Well, shoot, we can't do a thing about that there are just bad people in the world.

There is no right whatsoever for any foreigner to come to America. NONE.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there is. Just as your ancestors did.

Strange. I don't recall anyone looking to take away everyone's rights right after the Manhattan terrorist attack.

Have you a link to that?

What terror attack in the last 48 hours happened in Manhattan, and tell Me, where is anyone calling to take away anyone's rights because of it?

That's why I put it in quotations.

Well the one who killed 58 is dead. The one who killed 8 is going to die. So justice will be served and you can stop weeping.
Neither will be anything like justice. And I'm not weeping. Dead bodies is the cost of doing business in America.

Yeah there is. Just as your ancestors did.[/QUOTE]

Things change. My ancestors were law abiding British citizens before the Revolution and fought for independence. The truck driver was let in by Schumer and Nancy for the purpose of voting Democrat but they forgot to brief him in his duty. Scheisse happens.

Neither will be anything like justice. And I'm not weeping. Dead bodies is the cost of doing business in America.

^^^ Boring stupid noob ^^^

Things change. My ancestors were law abiding British citizens before the Revolution and fought for independence. The truck driver was let in by Schumer and Nancy for the purpose of voting Democrat but they forgot to brief him in his duty. Scheisse happens.
If they came here then law-abiding was very unlikely. We were a nation of criminals one way or another.

Last edited:

^^^ Boring stupid noob ^^^
My bad, Snowflake. I'm so sorry I let reality come in and disturb your safe space.

I bet you all your ancestors weren't in the country then. A lot probably arrived a lot later. That aside, the British would have considered them crims...go figure. And stop painting all with one brush. For every homicidal idiot immigrant I can cite millions that aren't.

Have you a link to that?

If there had been no "lottery", the bad person in NY would not be here to carry out those murders.

I bet you all your ancestors weren't in the country then. A lot probably arrived a lot later. That aside, the British would have considered them crims...go figure. And stop painting all with one brush. For every homicidal idiot immigrant I can cite millions that aren't.

And for every lunatic that shoots people up with guns, I can show you a hundred "gun-nuts" who haven't (hell I can do it without leaving my neighborhood even)

Forum List

Back