59% of Americans Think Hillary Is Dishonest

Sorry but you do not become President with numbers like this. Hillary is dishonest. People understand that. They understand she is lying, has lied and will lie again. Americans will not vote for someone they cannot trust.
Poll: 59 Percent of Americans Say Hillary Clinton Is Dishonest - Breitbart

And the majority will still vote for her over Trump
majority of who?

intelligent people void of denial.

whats your excuse
I can't say that a libturd is intelligent void of denial, they are merely walking stupid.

Sorry but you do not become President with numbers like this. Hillary is dishonest. People understand that. They understand she is lying, has lied and will lie again. Americans will not vote for someone they cannot trust.

You know what else that poll said?

1. 50% of Americans think Trump would be an embarrassment as President.

2. Hillary Clinton is beating Trump by 7 points.

3. Clinton's favorability better than the top 3 GOP candidates:

Clinton has a negative 43 - 51 percent favorability rating. Other favorability ratings are:
  • Negative 33 - 59 percent for Trump;
  • 40 - 31 percent for Sanders;
  • 37 - 28 percent for Rubio;
  • 35 - 33 percent for Cruz.
4. 59% saying Clinton is not honest? 58% say Trump is not honest. That's a tie.

Americans don't trust politicians, that's pretty much a given.

So most people are voting for someone they don't trust, regardless of party, so I don't know that this is a high priority.
Unfortunately that isnt what actual polling shows. Some pols are rated more trustworthy than others. I would bet Sanders rates pretty high.

100% of me throws up a little in my mouth if I see her, or hear her fucking voice.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12833-1426647088-9.gif

Name one politician who hasn't lied. Can't do it because when we examine that prez candidates are awash with money its game over. Wealth goes with greed, and greed goes with underhandedness. Those who have immense wealth cannot relate to what hard work is...not a one of them. I will seriously consider sitting this election out as there is no candidate worthy of my vote.
Please do not votre. Your post reveals high levels of gross stupidity. People with immense wealth dont understand hard work? How the fuck you think they got immense wealth to begin with, numbnuts?

In a separate poll done by the Economist/YouGov Hillary again led the pack with 53% saying she was dishonest, followed closely by Trump with 51% saying he is dishonest. (And I'd agree with that poll.
Poll: Clinton Is Most Dishonest Candidate - Wed., Dec. 16, 2015
Isn't Quinnipiac (the poll used in the OP) the same pollers that had a poll that 50% of American would be embarrassed if Trump was elected president?
Quinnipiac: Half of US Voters Would Be Embarrassed By Trump Presidency
I dont know. Why dont you post a chart to show how clueless you are.
But thanks for admitting that Hillary has the highest negatives of anyone running. No one can get elected with those numbers.

I'm far more concerned about the 41% that think she's honest.

Even more concerned by an Americal that would think any politician is even 1% honest. They're all 100% dishonest, it goes with the territory

so you're ok with voting in someone responsible for four american deaths in benghazi eh? that would definitely make you a libturd. no character at all. loving womanizing as well.
What do you call someone who gives Bush a pass for killing thousands? Hypocritical wingturd?

so you're ok with voting in someone responsible for four american deaths in benghazi eh? that would definitely make you a libturd. no character at all. loving womanizing as well.
What do you call someone who gives Bush a pass for killing thousands? Hypocritical wingturd?
Bush didnt kill a single person, asshole. Unlike Hillary.

They estimate 2,400 have been killed by drone strikes in the last 5 years.....using Konrad's logic Obungles is a mass murderer

99.9% of the US Message Board know Rabbi is dishonest, disgraceful and degenerate.

Note: Stephanie didn't know what the adjectives meant and CrusaderFrank is convinced you are the Bees Knees (yeah, no one ever understands his idiotic remarks).

One Hillary lie, PLEASE. And not not irrelevant nonsense the dupes bring up EVERY TIME, the definition of under fire in Sarajevo, or the family tradition she was named after Sir Edmund. Try to remember every "lie" about Bengazi turns out to be Pub bs propaganda. Ditto e-mails.

99.9% of the US Message Board know Rabbi is dishonest, disgraceful and degenerate.

Note: Stephanie didn't know what the adjectives meant and CrusaderFrank is convinced you are the Bees Knees (yeah, no one ever understands his idiotic remarks).
100% of the board knows you are the most dishonest cock-sucker on here. About 40%, the liberals, are hoping for a bj.

Forum List

Back