59% of Americans Think Hillary Is Dishonest

Democrats are disingenuous for sure. The left can NOT win by promoting their candidates policies, they only win by destroying their oppositions character. Do we remember 2012 folks? Did the Democrats run with Obama on his accomplishments for the American people, or rather, did they run on how evil Romney was? Did we hear that Romney,

1. Put thousands of people out of work?
2. Put a dog on the roof of his car?
3. Paid no taxes?
4. Stole his employees healthcare?
5. Gave a woman cancer by taking benefits because he was greedy?

This is how the left works. Today, even upper echelon Democrats will tell you what a great guy Romney is......and yet, the Democrats destroyed him.....which is how we got Obungles II.

We see them doing the same thing today to Cruz, and Carson; or trying to. Once you know the truth here on this board, you should laugh at the lefts pathetic attempts to pull their crap off.

But boy oh boy, do they defend Hillary. Someone who actually had a hand in causing peoples deaths because of incompetence, then lied about it. They want to pretend they are indignant because we dare to bring it up. Well don't stop, and keep pushing. It has faaaaaar more truth than anything they EVER tried to lay at the feet of Romney, and you know what they say.......what goes around, comes around! By repeating it, you will help to destroy Hillary, and at least you are saying something that has merit, not some phony good time rock-n-roll bull that the left creates out of thin air, to assassinate someone character.
BS. No lies except from the always BS Pub Propaganda Machine, dupe. Everyone with a brain knows the video probably triggered the (semi)planned terrorist (a-hole militia) attack. But since we may never know, as Hillary said, "Why does it (YOUR ENDLESS BS) matter?

yeah, yeah, you non American super-duper-party-pooper! Go learn to speak English, write English, read English, and be coherent. Every other word from you is DUPE, you STUPE!

Now go learn how to communicate, and maybe, just maybe, we will listen to something you have to say.

P.S. Can you post anything without using DUPE, lol. Is your real name Chris Matthews? How about Debbie, Wasserman, Shultz? Geeze dude, go take some remedial English classes, will ya please!
Any ARGUMENT, Pubtroll dupe?

why must you post lies about Hillary Clinton ...then call some one a liar when clearly they are not... these were accusation by Jerry Zeifman, which turned out to be false so why must you continue the lie which was done by a on line source that has been de-funked in 2012 because of all the lies they told ... but idiots like you keep spewing them as if they are factual...

Hillary had nothing to do with the deaths in benghazi ... when are you going to get that through you head

Half expect her to give them a free cellphone.
wasn't that what they said about Obama when he was running??? Why yes they did !!!!

He lied too.
so if its a dem speaking it automatic a lie ... Got ya... dead between the ears...

No it seems to center on Democratic leadership for the most part. Apparently you can become immune to it from evidence witnessed here.

A giant pile of Pubcrappe bs and character assassination then, dupe? Gotcha.

You have to HAVE character to begin with you incoherent drunk.
You don't care about the facts or truth, just parrot bs. What does that say about your character? lol hater dupe.

You write like a parrot, so I hesitate to mention that I collect information from many sources and make my own conclusions. Want a cracker?

why must you post lies about Hillary Clinton ...then call some one a liar when clearly they are not... these were accusation by Jerry Zeifman, which turned out to be false so why must you continue the lie which was done by a on line source that has been de-funked in 2012 because of all the lies they told ... but idiots like you keep spewing them as if they are factual...

Hillary had nothing to do with the deaths in benghazi ... when are you going to get that through you head

Hardly. Even the military stated they were ready to go.

At least I KNOW I can't trust her.
why??? just asking ...what has she done to create your mistrust ???

Whitewater (BR) that was the republicans that created that one ... turn out to be nothing

Staying together, but separate with Bill (BR)have no idea what yoiur trying to say there...

Benghazi (BR) she had nothing to do with benghazi attack thats too turned out to be just another republican scare tactic...

Power hungriness (BR) you seem a little fucked up here

Email revisionist history (BR) according to the FBI that too has turned out to be a republican smear plan

pretty much any time she smiles (BR) in other words you don't like anything dem got ya dead between the ears

always when her lips are moving (BR) or when you type anything its a lie too ..

Last edited:

You don't care about the facts or truth, just parrot bs. What does that say about your character? lol hater dupe.

You write like a parrot, so I hesitate to mention that I collect information from many sources and make my own conclusions. Want a cracker?
All your RW media is the same bought off bs, and corporate media is too cowardly to help. Your conclusions are brainwashed bs...

that's what you have done so far... you have parroted every right wing talking point ...so hows the crackers tasting ??? little to salty ???

All your RW media is the same bought off bs, and corporate media is too cowardly to help. Your conclusions are brainwashed bs...

I watch NBC and CBS mostly. I can just filter out liberal media bias. With a very basic cable TV subscription, no Fox News. Nice jumping to conclusions and spouting lib parroting though.

that's what you have done so far... you have parroted every right wing talking point ...so hows the crackers tasting ??? little to salty ???

Interesting how those news sources confirm my conclusions made independently before they air them huh?

Forum List

Back