59% of Americans Think Hillary Is Dishonest

why must you post lies about Hillary Clinton ...then call some one a liar when clearly they are not... these were accusation by Jerry Zeifman, which turned out to be false so why must you continue the lie which was done by a on line source that has been de-funked in 2012 because of all the lies they told ... but idiots like you keep spewing them as if they are factual...

Hillary had nothing to do with the deaths in benghazi ... when are you going to get that through you head

Hardly. Even the military stated they were ready to go.
no they didn't ... where do you get this bull shit ...

A giant pile of Pubcrappe bs and character assassination then, dupe? Gotcha.

You have to HAVE character to begin with you incoherent drunk.
You don't care about the facts or truth, just parrot bs. What does that say about your character? lol hater dupe.

You write like a parrot, so I hesitate to mention that I collect information from many sources and make my own conclusions. Want a cracker?
All your RW media is the same bought off bs, and corporate media is too cowardly to help. Your conclusions are brainwashed bs...

I watch NBC and CBS mostly. I can just filter out liberal media bias. With a very basic cable TV subscription, no Fox News. Nice jumping to conclusions and spouting lib parroting though.
so where does one get this Liberal bias fileter ??? maybe you need a republican bias filter even more... cause so far all you have done is post republican talking points

59% of Americans are Republican, interesting. I haven't voted Republican in the last two presidential elections moron.

A giant pile of Pubcrappe bs and character assassination then, dupe? Gotcha.

You have to HAVE character to begin with you incoherent drunk.
You don't care about the facts or truth, just parrot bs. What does that say about your character? lol hater dupe.

You write like a parrot, so I hesitate to mention that I collect information from many sources and make my own conclusions. Want a cracker?
that's what you have done so far... you have parroted every right wing talking point ...so hows the crackers tasting ??? little to salty ???

Interesting how those news sources confirm my conclusions made independently before they air them huh?
you need to do a better job in finding out the truth and you won't find it on a liberal site and you won't fine it on a conservative site or nbc or cbs ...

I cannot help myself. It's Christmas and I simply must reveal my true feelings towards Liberals:

unplug.jpg

The majority thinks/feels she lies. The real question here is why some Democrats want to vote for her.

why must you post lies about Hillary Clinton ...then call some one a liar when clearly they are not... these were accusation by Jerry Zeifman, which turned out to be false so why must you continue the lie which was done by a on line source that has been de-funked in 2012 because of all the lies they told ... but idiots like you keep spewing them as if they are factual...

Hillary had nothing to do with the deaths in benghazi ... when are you going to get that through you head

Hardly. Even the military stated they were ready to go.
no they didn't ... where do you get this bull shit ...

All you need do is Google it and you will find many listings.

US Military Was Ready To Respond To Benghazi During The Fighting -

The GOP frontrunner is politifact's liar of the year and despite that the nuts think that Hillary Clinton's dishonesty is their big winning issue.

Sorry but you do not become President with numbers like this. Hillary is dishonest. People understand that. They understand she is lying, has lied and will lie again. Americans will not vote for someone they cannot trust.
Poll: 59 Percent of Americans Say Hillary Clinton Is Dishonest - Breitbart

Americans will not vote for someone they cannot trust.
The one's who have common sense won't. However, her loyal and stupid supporters will regardless. :cuckoo:

so you're ok with voting in someone responsible for four american deaths in benghazi eh? that would definitely make you a libturd. no character at all. loving womanizing as well.
What do you call someone who gives Bush a pass for killing thousands? Hypocritical wingturd?
Bush didn't kill a single person, asshole. Unlike Hillary.
You have film of her pulling a trigger? :cuckoo:
Well in technical terms she left them in harms way when they required to be removed. So in a sad sort of way she might as well of.

In a separate poll done by the Economist/YouGov Hillary again led the pack with 53% saying she was dishonest, followed closely by Trump with 51% saying he is dishonest. (And I'd agree with that poll.
Poll: Clinton Is Most Dishonest Candidate - Wed., Dec. 16, 2015
Isn't Quinnipiac (the poll used in the OP) the same pollers that had a poll that 50% of American would be embarrassed if Trump was elected president?
Quinnipiac: Half of US Voters Would Be Embarrassed By Trump Presidency
I dont know. Why dont you post a chart to show how clueless you are.
But thanks for admitting that Hillary has the highest negatives of anyone running. No one can get elected with those numbers.

You know Rabbi, everyone here knows your MO and what tells the story, you are the ONLY one who has the inability to read simple charts. YOU are the only poster who has had to have charts explained to you.
I have no problem acknowledging that Hillary is dishonest, as I have stated multiple times, I will not be voting for her if she wins the nomination.
Also, I see you ignored Trump's dishonesty numbers. What a surprise. The knowledge of his dishonesty is in the margin of error with Hillary's.
Another election with substandard candidates by both worthless parties, another big surprise.
Trump owes no one anything, unlike any other candidate. And he has experience which oscrewup never had.

Forum List

Back