5yo raped 'because boys will be boys'

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
'Boys will be boys': The heartless explanation by lawyer when asked by mother of rape victim aged FIVE why it happened to her child | Mail Online

A federal investigation into a county courthouse has revealed a shocking catalogue of claims that sex assault victims were routinely discriminated against and ignored.

In one case, it is alleged a prosecutor in Montana left a five-year-old rape victim's mother horrified when he explained away the attack by saying 'boys will be boys'.

According to a report, the mother of the child said she wanted to know why the boy who raped her daughter was only getting a slap on the wrist...

Jocelyn Samuels, acting assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division, said: 'We uncovered evidence of a disturbing pattern of deficiencies in the handling of these cases by the County Attorney's Office, a pattern that not only denies victims meaningful access to justice, but places the safety of all women in Missoula at risk.'

Investigators interviewed more than 30 potential victims while reviewing policies and procedures for signs of gender bias and civil rights violations.

One woman claimed a prosecutor recited Bible verses to her, and others said they felt 'judged' when they were grilled about their sexual histories.

Another said she 'would never suggest' another woman go to prosecutors with a sexual assault case.

County Attorney Fred Van Valkenburg angrily denied the allegations and said the real problem was the federal investigators.

Van Valkenburg told the Missoulian: 'First and foremost, I think that this is one of the most unfair, unethical things that I have witnessed in 35 years of public life.

'It’s impossible to believe these things are true. This is not how the Missoula County Attorney’s Office Conducts itself. These are half-truths, mistruths and maybe even outright lies.'

This has been common in Maricopa county Arizona for many years now, especially if the victim is an Hispanic woman.

But, looks like it happens in other places as well.

As I've said before, this is why women don't report rape.

Women rape their students Ll the time and they rarely if ever get jail for it

Can't you pretend to be a decent human being for just one thread?

Just this once, try real hard to think about the true horror of a 5 year old being raped. Do you really think that that tearing a baby to pieces is the same as a woman having sex with a teen age boy?

And, see if you can keep from saying its the fault of "libtard trannies".

Based on your response, you believe that since women aren't prosecuted enough, we should make pedophilia legal? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I'm wrong, what on earth did you mean by that?

'Boys will be boys': The heartless explanation by lawyer when asked by mother of rape victim aged FIVE why it happened to her child | Mail Online

A federal investigation into a county courthouse has revealed a shocking catalogue of claims that sex assault victims were routinely discriminated against and ignored.

In one case, it is alleged a prosecutor in Montana left a five-year-old rape victim's mother horrified when he explained away the attack by saying 'boys will be boys'.

According to a report, the mother of the child said she wanted to know why the boy who raped her daughter was only getting a slap on the wrist...

Jocelyn Samuels, acting assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division, said: 'We uncovered evidence of a disturbing pattern of deficiencies in the handling of these cases by the County Attorney's Office, a pattern that not only denies victims meaningful access to justice, but places the safety of all women in Missoula at risk.'

Investigators interviewed more than 30 potential victims while reviewing policies and procedures for signs of gender bias and civil rights violations.

One woman claimed a prosecutor recited Bible verses to her, and others said they felt 'judged' when they were grilled about their sexual histories.

Another said she 'would never suggest' another woman go to prosecutors with a sexual assault case.

County Attorney Fred Van Valkenburg angrily denied the allegations and said the real problem was the federal investigators.

Van Valkenburg told the Missoulian: 'First and foremost, I think that this is one of the most unfair, unethical things that I have witnessed in 35 years of public life.

'It’s impossible to believe these things are true. This is not how the Missoula County Attorney’s Office Conducts itself. These are half-truths, mistruths and maybe even outright lies.'

This has been common in Maricopa county Arizona for many years now, especially if the victim is an Hispanic woman.

Blaming the victim or putting her on trial has been a problem FOR EVERY woman for decades upon decades and not just women of color. The stats are despicable and disgusting on how many women are raped daily and beaten. They are often never heard or have judges who rule SHE CAN'T say she was raped while on the stand giving testimony.

Or judges that give a freaking 30 day sentence for teachers who rape their 14 year old student and say she looked older! A man gets a measly 8 year sentence ( Larry Singleton) after raping a 14 year old girl and then hacking her arms off with an ax, and when released he murders again!

30-day rape sentence may be illegal, says Montana judge - CNN.com

It's the only way Tory Bowen knows to honestly describe what happened to her. She was raped.

But a judge prohibited her from uttering the word "rape" in front of a jury. The term "sexual assault" also was taboo, and Bowen could not refer to herself as a victim or use the word "assailant" to describe the man who allegedly raped her.

Judges stir controversy by barring the word 'rape' in court | National | McClatchy DC

Effing BS!

It sickens me.

My first thought when stories about local inaction for rapes comes up is 'what religion are the leaders there?' Some towns are led by FLDS or similar cult-religions and rape simply doesn't exist. At least, not officially because everyone in charge is among those guilty of it. And when you control the governance and police, you can control what goes on completely.

More broadly, there's a massive rape-tolerant culture in America. Seen in the military as well as civilian sectors. Dunno if it's always been this way and we're only just finding out about it, or if it's some new thing.

Crime is crime no matter who they are!

It's also true that crossing the border is illegal, and should be prosecuted firmly. Illegals causing crime are serious realities, but should not excuse raping a Hispanic child for example.

I wouldn't blame anyone in this type of situation if they were to take the law into their own hands. What else is there to do when it currently isn't in the right hands?

God bless you and that lady and her daughter always!!!

Holly

Just this once, try real hard to think about the true horror of a 5 year old being raped. Do you really think that that tearing a baby to pieces is the same as a woman having sex with a teen age boy?

I assume you only started this thread because the perpetrators are white and the victim is not white. If it was a bunch of black men on a 5 yr old you wouldn't give a fuck.

That said, all rape is disgusting and horrendous. The rape of a baby, which a 5 yr is, is absolutely one of the worst crimes a person can do. These scum-bag kids deserved LIFE, not a slap on the wrist.

This is a bigger problem with the criminal justice system. Other than bribery judges are never held accountable for some of the worst miscarries of justice!

The more I read on this the more I find there is no race identified.
The OP included race.

Additional items such as 'children playing doctor' may be a factor.

OPs title is misleading.

I assume you only started this thread because the perpetrators are white and the victim is not white. If it was a bunch of black men on a 5 yr old you wouldn't give a fuck.

That said, all rape is disgusting and horrendous. The rape of a baby, which a 5 yr is, is absolutely one of the worst crimes a person can do. These scum-bag kids deserved LIFE, not a slap on the wrist.

This is a bigger problem with the criminal justice system. Other than bribery judges are never held accountable for some of the worst miscarries of justice!

WTH are you whining about?

I said that slime bucket Joe Arpaio in AZ ignores rape and sexual assault on Hispanic women. That's common knowledge and has been reported in the news.

As far as I know, race was not mentioned in the link I posted. Please show me where I said "the perpetrators are white and the victim is not white".

What a crock.

The more I read on this the more I find there is no race identified.
The OP included race.

Additional items such as 'children playing doctor' may be a factor.

OPs title is misleading.

You're always lying, mixing and stirring but in point of FACT, I didn't make it up. The title is the same as the link title but edited for length.

No where did I say that either the 5yo or the rapists were of any particular race.

CaféAuLait;8642463 said:

Blaming the victim or putting her on trial has been a problem FOR EVERY woman for decades upon decades and not just women of color. The stats are despicable and disgusting on how many women are raped daily and beaten. They are often never heard or have judges who rule SHE CAN'T say she was raped while on the stand giving testimony.

Or judges that give a freaking 30 day sentence for teachers who rape their 14 year old student and say she looked older! A man gets a measly 8 year sentence ( Larry Singleton) after raping a 14 year old girl and then hacking her arms off with an ax, and when released he murders again!

30-day rape sentence may be illegal, says Montana judge - CNN.com

It's the only way Tory Bowen knows to honestly describe what happened to her. She was raped.

But a judge prohibited her from uttering the word "rape" in front of a jury. The term "sexual assault" also was taboo, and Bowen could not refer to herself as a victim or use the word "assailant" to describe the man who allegedly raped her.

Judges stir controversy by barring the word 'rape' in court | National | McClatchy DC

Effing BS!

It sickens me.

Me too and its exactly why so many women just don't report their rape.

Sheriff Joe getting his jollies?

Wait...you said 5 year old girl.

Uh no.

The article is about a 5yo girl being raped.

I added that Arpaio tends to ignore reports from women about being raped. He hates Hispanics so they are sure to be ignored.

... there's a massive rape-tolerant culture in America. Seen in the military as well as civilian sectors. Dunno if it's always been this way and we're only just finding out about it, or if it's some new thing.

"Massive Rape Tolerant culture in America?"

untitled.JPG

Uh no.

The article is about a 5yo girl being raped.

I added that Arpaio tends to ignore reports from women about being raped. He hates Hispanics so they are sure to be ignored.

OP used Montana case to grind his ax with Arpaio

:lame2:

Forum List

Back